• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In their terms of conditions, you cannot travel with an infant under the age of 12 weeks. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Jordan, I have only seen maps of DL park and I can't wait to go there!!!!! I just finished Disney College of Knowledge and there was a whole chapter on DLR. Man oh man, plans are in the works for 2008, if DCL does not announce a new ship for that year.

Penny

lillygator said:
We are staying on this cruise....and after much discussion....letting our reservation on the repo go. It's $6000 before airfare and what we would spend on board in two weeks....so I am thinking around $10,000 or more total. And that's an inside cabin to boot! We discussed and discussed....a 2 and 4 year old probably would not be any fun on a 9 hour flight, especially since they have never been on a plane. We could take a ton more local cruises for the total cost this will be. I know it's a once in a lifetime, but I'll just have to wait for my next once in a lifetime!! :(

Hi Vanessa,

Yeah - we had to do one or the other as well - but we figure that the Caribbean will always be there and this one may not, so we're opting for this... also due to our Disney friends travelling with us. They're going to Tokyo DL and DisneySea in 2008 too! :faint: Too rich for our blood to do both of THOSE trips! Also my MIL had a point in that traveling to Europe with kids would probably be easier on the ship (where she can stay back and babysit if necessary) vs. trekking throughout the countries having to check in and out of hotels all throughout the trip. So seeing Europe via boat is probably simpler. And of course, they can enjoy the characters and shows and kids clubs! I'm thinking Europe won't captivate them too much yet. :bored:

It will be fun though, Erin will celebrate her 5th birthday on board DCL in Europe! What fun! :bday: Hmmm, I think I had friends over and we had McDonald's when I turned 5. How times have changed. Hee hee. :teeth:

jordanyosh said:
In their terms of conditions, you cannot travel with an infant under the age of 12 weeks. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Couldn't sleep, so I checked my e-mail...
Thank you very much!!Sometimes bad news is not really bad. It's sad :sad2: !! They will be missed. Maybe, we will all have to have some fun for them too. Thank you again jordanyosh!!

spoiledbrats3

mum of two pirates said:
By popular demand, I am officially announcing the 4th Annual Jellyrolls December DISmeet.

Date: Friday, December 8, 2006
Time: 8:00 p.m.-2:00 a.m.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=980214&highlight=dec

We always come in on Friday anyway. Now we'll make sure it is early. It sounds like fun. We've been past Jellyrolls but never went in. :banana:

See ya there!
:thumbsup2

Uh, Jordan.....I'm confused :confused3 Are you NOT our family??? PM me your ressie number so I can make sure you are linked to us.

WE'RE HOME!! :cool1: We did enjoy Atlanta, especially meeting Patsy, but it is always good to get back home.

Jellyrolls, Friday night. :woohoo: That will be Sweatpea's birthday too. Need some extra $$ for piano player to appropriately embarrass her! :teeth: SHHH don't tell her.

I'd stick around longer, but I gots to go to church.....see you tonight....or see me tonight..back to talking to myself again. :teeth:

Jordan glad to hear you are still planning on going it wouldn't be the same without bumping into you on the ship plus, I believe you still owe John a drink!

Vanessa I know you are bummed about not going on the Med cruise but you saved me the headache of having to tell Sophia that you weren't coming on our criuse so THANK YOU!!

Amy

Lisa, I finally linked my dinning to yours :blush: . Thanks for setting this up, the only thing I feared about cruising solo, was sitting with people that were boring, not an issue now! And I get to hear about lots of people's days! :grouphug:

Thanks,
Penny

Aloha from Maui!!!! :sunny:
I hope everyone is doing well. I'm sitting on my lanai and looking out in the water for whales. It is very beautiful here. And it's not raining!!!!!!

~Jordan I hope you stick around I have a lot to catch you up on. My new job with the church etc.

O I just saw one got to go.......

Aloha!!!!

MrsMork said:
Jellyrolls, Friday night. :woohoo: That will be Sweatpea's birthday too. Need some extra $$ for piano player to appropriately embarrass her! :teeth: SHHH don't tell her.

;) OK, Angie! We wont say a word.

Just got home. Church, a little work, the meeting because I am speaking at Good Friday service...yikes....I am pooped..

Just an FYI, the Mighty Ducks are definitely in the playoff hunt. I've gone to 5 home games in the last few weeks and they won all 5. Definitely exciting.

I hope you all had a nice weekend! I am off to NYC in about an hour but I thought I would quickly check "our" thread!!! This is the first time I am actually driving into the city. I usually take a bus or my hubby drives in. But, he will be at work so......off I go! :bitelip:

GoofyFD said:
Aloha from Maui!!!! :sunny:
I hope everyone is doing well. I'm sitting on my lanai and looking out in the water for whales. It is very beautiful here. And it's not raining!!!!!!

~Jordan I hope you stick around I have a lot to catch you up on. My new job with the church etc.

O I just saw one got to go.......

Aloha!!!!

Oh Mark - I'm so envious!! Hope you have a great time. I spent 3 months in Hawaii "working"...it was so great!!! Enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter