12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
87Heel said:
Way to go, Kristina!
With your luck, want to get mine for me at 2:30?

But you have a little one....Like it matters....

(i will if you PM me conf # and one name)

BuzzBoyMom said:
Keep reminding me Kristina!!!

I've got that sick feeling in my tummy and everything is going wrong here. I had the new lady that I hired quit on me yesterday b/c....well long story. Now I have 2 employees who are upset and I'm leavign on vacation. Ugh!
Oh Karen! Cyberhug

Kristina I saw your new sig. What a riot! my first real smile of the day, everything else is that fake sick everything is going to be fine I'm stressed and going to puke kinda smile.

Bella2000 said:
Marielle aren't you doing Caroline's as well? :confused3 LOL
Yeah, right. And I'm supposed to go up and say hi to her unsuspecting DH at the airport?!! Can you imagine!

goofyforlife said:
But you have a little one....Like it matters....

(i will if you PM me conf # and one name)
I'll be here to do it. And we do have the little kid bonus, but I don't trust that for flights to Orlando (sometimes they won't do it because EVERYONE has a little kid!)

Okay - I have that laundryI mentioned last evening on the floor in piles. I'll throw a load in and get back to work.

:wave: See ya!

elaineteresa said:
does she want a little brother or sister? or maybe you will get both like we did ;)

Yeah i need two more like i need a hole in my head... :teacher:

becka said:
.....it does seem like every one who just booked or downgraded is getting upgraded and those of us who downgraded when the rates first went down are stuck in Cat 11/12s. Oh well....

Becka -- I thought the same thing when I checked our ressie. :confused3

The Adams Family said:
we are doing good here. autumn seems to even be a bit better. we are all packed and just watching the clock now

Jill -- So happy to hear you're all doing well. Especially glad to hear Autumn is feeling better!! :goodvibes

87Heel said:
And we do have the little kid bonus, but I don't trust that for flights to Orlando (sometimes they won't do it because EVERYONE has a little kid!)

That's what i told my Dsis too... She needs to do checkin on Sunday afternoon. She has a 3yo but you never know.....

i hate how they let the whole plane pre-board in FL though..... (huge families and gp's too)

We've been there quite a few times with like 30 people in pre-board line, 15 or so in A and maybe a couple B's and noone in C....

I always make sure we're the front of the A's coming home for that reason.

lillygator said:
Ok I Am Royally A Little, Alot Green!

My Dad Got Upgraded To 6598 A Balcony. So Not Only Did I Save Him $800 With Applyiny The Fl Res Rate, Now He Has A Balcony. And He Doesn"t Even Know Yet.

Wow! Great news! :thumbsup2

For all leaving today & tomorrow -- safe travels!

Looking forward to meeting everyone soon! :banana:

87Heel said:
Yeah, right. And I'm supposed to go up and say hi to her unsuspecting DH at the airport?!! Can you imagine!

No you send Walt to say hi to Dina.......

You can't miss her....

You guys should both be in pre-board anyway....

Dina latches onto the boys quickly.... (sorry Caroline ;) ..it's true)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter