12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
ds2Mom said:
We originally booked two connecting Cat. 9's, then downgraded to a Cat. 12 Guaranty last week. We got bumped to a Cat. 8! :cloud9:

Total and complete pixiedust:
Does this mean that now you have a window but everybody is in one room instead of two?

MommyMinnie said:
Does this mean that now you have a window but everybody is in one room instead of two?

Yes, we're all in one room now. We'd booked two connecting because a friend of our oldest DS was going to come with us. He changed his mind (or I think school changed his mind).......but we had held onto the two connecting.

I guess DCL can still move us around. Now I have to keep fingers/toes crossed that we stay put. This is so perfect for us to be on the same deck as the kids' clubs! :cool1:

Thank you upgrade fairy! pixiedust:

ds2Mom said:
But, our house has old thick walls......my cell usually never works inside.
There ya go.

We have one of those stupid pine tree cell phone towers nearby. So my cell works fine.

Just got home from Mom's funeral.

Just thought I would give us a quick bump up, and tell you all we can't wait to meet all of you.

Our flight leaves in about five hours, so last minute gathering and getting ready.

See ya REAL soon!

John1

MommyMinnie said:
There ya go.

We have one of those stupid pine tree cell phone towers nearby. So my cell works fine.

There's only a few places on our farmette that can bring in a good strong cell signal. When we were building our house, we'd have to go down the drive until we could find a signal. Highspeed DSL will be too wonderful for words! :cool1:

Jhalkias said:

Just thought I would give us a quick bump up, and tell you all we can't wait to meet all of you.

Our flight leaves in about five hours, so last minute gathering and getting ready.

See ya REAL soon!

John1

Oh John......hugs to all of you!! :grouphug: :grouphug:

You've been in all of our thoughts and prayers!

Can't wait to meet you, too!! Safe travels!! :goodvibes

Jhalkias said:

See ya REAL soon!

John1
:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter