• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

goofyforlife said:
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

For the love of god get DSL.........

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I just signed up for Verizon's DSL.....it'll be active (supposedly) when we get back.

ds2Mom said:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

I just signed up for Verizon's DSL.....it'll be active (supposedly) when we get back.

We have it at home....

With the wireless router we can have two or more connections at once....

Saved our marriage...

goofyforlife said:
We have it at home....

With the wireless router we can have two or more connections at once....

Saved our marriage...
Wireless router, too; I think we've had 3 laptops and a desktop going at once (but not usually). We're also a Mac and PC household !!! SHOCKING!! (As you know, I'm with the good guys.)

ds2Mom said:
It'll be heaven to be online AND get phone calls at the same time! :thumbsup2

I am so over AOL. :sad2:
I have dial up but all my calls are forwarded to my cell when we are online.

We originally booked two connecting Cat. 9's, then downgraded to a Cat. 12 Guaranty last week. We got bumped to a Cat. 8! :cloud9:

Total and complete pixiedust:

goofyforlife said:
Your around the corner from me......

WAHHHHHH i should have downgraded.....

I so can not believe this. I had been preparing myself ever since we downgraded. Having little pity parties for one. :charac2: I was ready to take whatever they gave us. Was NOT expecting to get anything. Especially a window! Oh happy day. :yay:

ds2Mom said:
I so can not believe this. I had been preparing myself ever since we downgraded. Having little pity parties for one. :charac2: I was ready to take whatever they gave us. Was NOT expecting to get anything. Especially a window! Oh happy day. :yay:
Congrats on your good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter