• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$11pp 445 points, OKW expire Sept 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any resort really I would prefer AKL but I'm comfortable with anything else...I would hope for a studio and with 3 people all adults! Thanks so much!
Hi MbFaith406,
I have checked all the Orlando DVC resorts and I'm afraid none have availability for the dates you requested in a studio. I guess it is busy as it is so close to Christmas, a popular time.
Sorry I can't help you this time. Let me know if you wish to change your dates.
Best wishes, Jane & Paul

Thank you for your response! It is 4 adults, so we don't need to stay near the hospitality house. What is your email address? I can not PM on here because I don't have 10 posts :)

Hello FaerieGirl,

Thank you for your enquiry.

OKW Deluxe Studio is available from 10-17 May 2014.

OKW Deluxe Studio near Hospitality House is available all days of that week except Thursday May 15 so would not be an option for this stay unless you want to wait list. In my experience nothing at OKW is that far from the Hospitality House so hopefully this is not an issue.

It will be 99 points for this stay. The cost of this would be $1089 or UK£693.

Please let me know if you wish to proceed with this booking and if so how many people are in your party. Also please indicate the ages of any children.

You will need to pay 20% in order to proceed with the booking and the remaining 80% upon receipt of the DVC reservation confirmation e-mail.

Many thanks and best wishes, Paul and Jane

I hope we'll be able to help you with your booking.
Best wishes, Jane & Paul

I am looking for a studio for May 18-22 at Kidani Village AKL and a studio at Vero beach May 22 - 25 at Vero Beach. If you have available please let me know. I believe it would be a total of 102 DVC points.

Thank you!

kabender@bwtpcpa.com

Looking for the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge. Checking in on Sunday, January 5th and checking out on Wednesday, January 8th (3 nights total). Looking for the smallest room they have. There will be two adults and a six month old.

Thanks.

Hello COSeb,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the DVC points we have available for rent.
I have checked availability for a 2 bedroom villa at Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort

The Theme Park View is not available for the full length of your stay but the Lake View is available and would cost a total of 298 points = $3278
It is a lovely resort and so close to the Magic Kingdom. You would have plenty of space in a 2 bedroom villa.

Please let me know if you wish me to go ahead and make this reservation for you.
If so then the reservation is in your name and once we receive the e-mail confirmation you will be able to call up the Disney Vacation Club and verify it if you want to.
Payment by Paypal is preferred, 10% up front and 90% upon receipt of the email reservation confirmation.

My husband and I are genuine DVC members and have been since 1992. We have only once before needed to rent out our points as we usually love to use them ourselves!
You can be assured that we will do everything we can to ensure that you get the exact booking you want, its a very smooth process.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Best wishes, Jane & Paul

Jane - FYI - I replied to your last email. look forward to hearing from you and moving forward...

Thx

Gary

Going to PM you as well.

Looking for a standard 1 br @ AKV Kidani
1/22/2014 - 1/29/2014

Thanks!

Looking for accomidations for my husband, 3 daughters, father, and myself ( 6 people total)for 12/17-12/24. No resort preference.

Hello. I am looking for a three-night stay, AKL Studio Value, 1 adult, 12/10/13-12/13/13. I believe this trip requires 27 points. Please let me know if we can do a deal.

Thank you!

Hi,
I am interested in renting points for a weekend getaway.
Jan 17-20
3 adults
studio
order of resort preferences:
1-BLT
2-BWI
3-OKW
4-VWL
5-AKL (Jambo or Kidani)
6-BCV
7-SSR
Please let me know if there is anything available for those dates. We have rented points in the past so we are familiar with the process.
Thank you,
Nancy Geouque

Hi Paul and Jane,
Can you please look for a basic studio at OKW, BWV or AKL for December 1, 2013? 1 night.

Thank you!

We are looking for a studio at BCV, WLV or bWV for 5/31/14-6/7/13. 4 people - 2 adults, 2 kids (9, 4).

Hi

We are looking a studio for 4 night between 11/27-12/4.
Could you check the availability?
Thanks!

I am looking for a stay from Dec 28 through Jan 10, but understand all dates might not be available. Prefer 1BR, but would take studio for some part of it. Any resort at Disney World is ok, 2 adults, 2 children (ages 12 & 9).

Thank you!

:cheer2:I am looking to stay February 20, 21, 22, and 23rd. My frist choice would be AKV. If not there I would be like OKW or Boardwalk. Can you tell me if there is any availability at any of these and what the price would be?

This would be a 2 person reservation.

Thank you,

Jessica

:cheer2:I am looking to stay February 20, 21, 22, and 23rd. My frist choice would be AKV. If not there I would be like OKW or Boardwalk. Can you tell me if there is any availability at any of these and what the price would be?

This would be a 2 person reservation.

Thank you,

Jessica

NVM ... I had a friend look and there isnt availability. I figured i would save you the time. Thanks anyways.

Planning a quick trip and wanted to try to get magic hours. Are there any studios available for Saturday night, Nov 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter