114 pts @ $11/pts, expire Nov. 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innovention

1st Time Visitor
When asking for availability please provide the following information:

1. Resort name (by order of preference, if any)
2. Accomodation type (i.e. studio, 1 or 2 BDR, Villa, etc..)
3. Check-in/out dates

Terms and conditions:

1. Non refundable.
2. Payment via Paypal only
3. Payment is required upon renter receiving the DVC reservation email. I am Paypal verified.

I will get back to you within 24 hours, if there is availability.

hello,

if there's any availability for the following, i'd like to rent points from you.

boardwalk, beach club, wilderness lodge (would be open go hearing any and all options for the specified dates, but those three are our top choices)
studio
9/21/14 - 9/24/14

thank you.

Is there a reason you don't have a message option? Do you have references?:goodvibes

We are looking at the AKL value studio or Boardwalk studio (Boardwalk 1st and then AKL). Possibly open to a studio at Wilderness.

Our dates can be either:
*checking in October 19,2014 and checking out October 22,2014
or
*checking in October 20,2014 and checking out october 23 ,2014
:grouphug:

Hi, I am looking for the following:

1. Resort order of preference: BLT, VGF, BCV, VWL, BWV
2. Accomodation type: Deluxe Studio
3. Check-in/out dates: 10/07/14-10/13/14
4: Number of guests: 2 adults, 1 child (9 y/o)

Thank you.

prefer close to Magic Kingdom
Bay Lake Tower
Studio, type standard
check in 8/16/14 to 8/21/14
2 adults and one child
can you help me with my vacation?

We're really interested in renting points for October 16-21. Ideally we'd like the Boardwalk but we're open to whatever is available. We only need a studio since it'll be two adults. Thank you.

Check in Oct 16 check out Oct 19th

2 Adults, 2 kids - looking for studio

Preference - Beach Club, Boardwalk, Wilderness Lodge

Thanks.

Is there any availability for any studio for two consecutive days during the week of 8/18?

My preference is resorts -
Wildernesss Lodge
Old Key West
Boardwalk
Saratoga
BayLake

We are a family of 4 (2adults,2kids age 9&5) looking to check in on 10/25 and check out on 10/27 or 10/18 - 10/20 and would prefer the Beach Club Villas. Our next three in order of preference would be:

Bay Lake Tower (standard)
Boardwalk Villas (standard)
Wilderness Lodge

If none of these are available, can you tell me what our options would be for that time period?

Thanks so much!
Erin

We are looking to rent points for a studio at Bay Lake Towers, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Boardwalk, Beach Club, or Grand Floridian 11/3 - 11/8. Two adults.

Thanks!

HI there,

Another one looking for a one nighter, October 4th :) Flying back from San Juan after the Disney Cruise and need to break up the flight for the kiddos :goodvibes

Animal Kingdom, Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge
Studio
Oct 4-5

Hi, I am looking for the following:

1. Resort order of preference: Beach Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake, Old Key West, Wilderness, Saratoga
2. Accomodation type: Deluxe Studio
3. Check-in/out dates: 11/14/14-11/16/14
4: Number of guests: 2 adults, 2 children (10,7 y/o)

To reach me PM may work best.

Thank you.

Hi I am looking for five days in Disney Alani resort coming in on October 19 looking for studio did not know if you have enough points or not thank you so much

Hi. Looking for animal kingdom studio, savanna view for 9-5 through 9-7 (checkout). Two adults. Thank you!

Looking for savannah view 2 x studio
29,30 sept - 1 studio
289,30,1 October. - 1 studio.

Please check.

Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter