I totally agree! We were at Epcot on Sunday, too. If the wait said more than 20 minutes we got fast passes. That is the only way to go. I was also there when it said all the fast passes were gone and by the time we left the wait for soarin was 2 hours. I also recommend to get to the parks when they open if you want to try all the popular rides in a timely manner. We just got back late last night from our first trip to the World. I am exhausted!

FastPass Rocks!

DH, DD(2 almost 3 then), MIL, FIL and I very pregnant at the time went down this past January. Husband and father in law went on Mission Space with no wait (just opened) while us girls went and got FPs for Soarin'. Since they weren't good until later, we hit Spaceship Earth, found our Leave a Legacy tile from our honeymoon trip and caught the Jamminators!

Three of them went on Soarin' (15 minutes tops instead of the 1 1/2 hr line) while DD and I went over to get 4FPs for the Land (1hr wait). After they got off of Soarin' we had a bite to eat then headed back to the Land and walked right on!

We loved FP when we went down in 2000 and we swear by it now with our daughter in tow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter