110 points @$9.50 pp

magicmouse2

DIS Veteran
Home resort is SSR though any resort can be booked from 7 month window.
Please note most studios are booked up late October through January 06 with exception to SSR
Please PM me if definately interested. No timewasters please :rolleyes:
minimum rental must be 50 points.

I need 60 points for a studio with a preferred view at Boardwalk Villas checking in on 10/2 and checking out on 10/7 for 5 nights. My second choice would be BCV & third Wilderness Lodge. Please e-mail me at Scorpita@aol.com. Thank you.

What are the possibilities you could get us reservations at the Beach Club or Boardwalk villas in a Studio for the dates of 11/26-12/2 (6 nights total). It looks as though we would need 83 points for this reservation.

Thanks!

J

why would you sell your points for so cheap. Check out the rack rates for the accomidations that DVC provides.

Even if you sell your points for $11. per point, people are still saving hundreds more like thousands per stay depending on where. You losing money and cheapening DVC.

Think about it, just check out the rack rates.

Tink

Hi,

I need 61 points for Nov 6th - 12th OKW studio preferred.

Thanks,
Debbie

I am interested in Renting 65 points . March 5-10th, 2006. If you have can check availability of a Studio suite at SSR for those days, I would really appriciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter