11 yo boy shoe size

MagicalMom

<font color=blue>Star of the new show "TFI: Tag Fa
What size shoe does your 11 year old son wear? Mine is wearing a size 8. We thought it was pretty average but a lot of people have commented that his feet seem large for his age. :confused3 DS just turned 11 last week & he is really hoping that he grows to be tall.

Don't know about boys--but if he's in a men's 8...that's the equivilant size I wear and I am a size 10/11..seems a bit HUGE to me for an 11yo.

Hubby is a men's 10.5 and he's 5'10" to give you some perspective.

My son wore a size 10 when he was 11. He now wears a 13 at 17...hopefully his feet are done growing. He is about 6'2''.

The growth monster in my family right now is my 12 yo dd, she wears a size 10 womens shoe. She is also just about 5'9''. She is hoping she is done growing.

PAW--lucky girl. I never grew into my feet. So if I don't dress carefully--they play the part of clown feet. (I'm only 5'5").

Grandson, age 13, wears a mens 7, granddaughter, age 12, wears a ladies size 9. Is your son athletic? I read once that athletic people tended to have larger feet.

DS is 12 and he wears a mens 11 1/2. He's also 5' 10" tall.

He wore a size 10 1/2 last year.

We've had to buy him men's shoes/clothes since he was 8 years old. I never realized how much more expensive they were until then! :eek:

My son wore size 9 at age 12. I don't remember what they were at 11. His physical therapist (he had a heel injury from track) said his feet were really big. :confused3

Editing to add, he's only about 5'3" now at age 13 and wears between 9.5 and 10. His physical therapist seemed to think he had a lot of growing to do. Ds certainly hopes so!

He is pretty athletic & loves to run.

I have the opposite problem, size 6.5 feet. My friends call my shoes "baby doll shoes" They are so mean! They even said if I ever gain too much weight I'll topple over! :lmao:

My DS12 ( 13 on March 1st) wears a size 12...yes 12 men's!! When he was in 3rd grade he passed me and I wear a ladies size 9, I am 5'9" and as of the last month or so my DS12 and I see eye to eye ( I dreaded that day :-)...he LOVES it ;-) and thinks it's so cool to be as tall as I am...now he can't wait to catch up to DH, who is 6'0".

Brenda

My son is 9 and is 5 feet tall. His shoe size is a 9 mens.....My husband is a size 10 shoe. We just got him dress shoes and my husband can fit his shoes. Hubby is only 5ft 8.

--

DS13 is wearing men's 13.5, and he's a bit over 6'2"... I think he was wearing size 11 at 11.

Big feet, big kid. (Tall and skinny.) :)

MagicalMom said:
He is pretty athletic & loves to run.

I have the opposite problem, size 6.5 feet. My friends call my shoes "baby doll shoes" They are so mean! They even said if I ever gain too much weight I'll topple over! :lmao:

Dolly Parton has a small foot, she said nothing much grows in the shade. :lmao:

marybet said:
Dolly Parton has a small foot, she said nothing much grows in the shade. :lmao:

:lmao: I can't wait to make that my new line!!!!!!

My DS's best friend is 9 y.o. and wears a size 7!
Whereas my DS who is 10 y.o. only wears size 4 but then again his dad is only size 8.

My son is 11 and has a bigger foot than I do. He wears a size 7 mens. Which is a hard size to find since its a small mens -- he can no longer wear kids shoes!

ETA: Dang, the DIS grows some big kids!! I'm 5'10" and wear a size 8 woman's and DH is 6'2" and wears a size 11. Our kids are not anywhere near as tall as your kids or have as big feet! Some of you with 11 year olds who are close to or over 6 feet -- what are you feeding them? :teeth: My 11 year old is only about 5 feet tall. I keep wondering when he will catch up with his Dad and I, although his feet will probably never be big since we don't have particularly big feet......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter