11 month booking window

disney queen

DIS Veteran
well, i have missed the exact date to book my trip. i am about a week or so late. will i have any trouble getting my dates and resort? we are going early december. thanks! :earboy2: :tongue: :faint:

Things fill up fast .I was going to start to book day * day .

But i'm flexable with some dates so I will be on the phone 1st thing monday morning that will get me at least 3 of my 5 days and I will add on the other end if I have to or waitlist.

I don't even think you can go with past bookings with all the F & F new members .They timed this perfect with everyone going for the holidays and joining up.

I was able to get BCV, first week of December, one bedroom today. I sent the request yesterday.

wdwcindy

I don't think you will have trouble unless you want a standard view or a guaranteed Boardwalk view at the BWV. The other resorts and PV-Pool/Garden at BWV are unlikely to be all booked up this early in the booking period.

Even if you do find yourself "shut out" when you call (unlikely), get on the watilist. You'll be able to get what you want - people's plans change and many who book at the 11 month window are planning to change resorts at the 7 month window.

My advice is to call as soon as you can, though.

Best wishes -

i always book for early december and it has always been in february. i talked to my husband about the date and he agrees~february! :earboy2: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter