11/30/06 on the Wonder, Anyone?

Rachie0507

DIS Veteran
I just booked and I am so excited :banana: :banana: !

I did a search and it doesn't look like anyone else has posted for this one. Let's see if I can find someone! I'm headed there with DH, DD6 and DS4. We are not telling the kids until the last possible moment (at least that is the plan for now). We just got back from a week at WDW and told them we wouldn't do another Disney trip for 2 years. But we couldn't help ourselves!!

This will be the 2nd trip on the Wonder for DH and me, but the first time for the kids. We went alone for our anniversary last time. OMG, I can't wait!!!

So if anyone else is going, please let me know :wave:

I will be on this cruise...probably solo! I originally booked the 4-night on Dec. 4th for MouseFest. Then my job situation changed, so now I'll be able to visit my mom in Cocoa, FL at Thanksgiving, followed by a few days at WDW. Since my annual pass will expire on Nov. 29th, I decided that moving the cruise back to 11/30 would work out perfectly. It didn't hurt that Dreams Unlimited had some great rates for that cruise! :)

Hi,
I'm going on the Disner wonder on Nov 30 thru Dec 3rd, along with DH, DS6 and DD4, so excited to hear from others going as well.
This is the second time for DH and I, we went for our honeymoon and been waiting for the kids to get old enough to go and now we are ready, we told my son but daughter still too young to understand....all I know is we can't wait! :cool1:

Fabinva said:
Hi,
I'm going on the Disner wonder on Nov 30 thru Dec 3rd, along with DH, DS6 and DD4, so excited to hear from others going as well.
This is the second time for DH and I, we went for our honeymoon and been waiting for the kids to get old enough to go and now we are ready, we told my son but daughter still too young to understand....all I know is we can't wait! :cool1:

That's great...and welcome to the DIS! :)

I just booked also, with my adult son 42 his gift to me for Christmas and we are taking our then 5 1/2 year old nephew. First time cruisers but looooong time WDW visitors. Every year sometimes 2X since it first opened. Love it, Love it. Hope we love the cruise as much. I'm glad I found others going also, I had been searching as well. Hope to meet some DISrs.

Mary

I WILL be booking this one - as soon as my Disney VISA card shows up! Although I read you can put a hold on it and then have 7 days to pay the deposit - so I may try and call now!

Update: I just put a week hold on the cruise and am booked in the hotels (AKL before and HRH after!) It's going to be a wild two weeks... now if this VISA card would just show up!

My grandaughter and I will be on this cruise also. first one for us, and we are really excited about it. :Pinkbounc

Hubby and I will be on this cruise as well....it's our first cruise too!! I am sooo excited!! Crossing my fingers that hubby won't get seasick....cause if he does, it will be our first and last cruise...it's taken me...literally...years...to convince him to take me on a cruise.....He finally told me this past Sat. to book it!! Yippee!! We decided on a 3-day cruise....to see if hubby can handle it....and if he does well, we will try for a 7-day at a later date. We live local to Port Canaveral...only a few minutes from there...so it's a breeze for us to get there.....I've seen the Disney ships for yrs....we always like to drive over when they are in port and now I get to go on one!! Nov. can't get here fast enough!

Welcome to the DIS, jgc! I am sensitive to motion as well, so I take Bonine (Meclizine) as a preventative measure.

Well...I just cancelled this cruise, so now no Disney cruises for me. I'm not disappointed, since I'll spend the days I would've had on the ship at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter