• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

11-29-09 November 29, 2009 4 nite WONDER

BTW, I checked the weather for the Bahamas this morning and it looks like we will have good warm weather, except on tuesday (Castaway Cay Day) they are expecting 30% chance of rain and high winds. I don't know how accurate this is, but this may pose some problems. Keep those fingers crossed we get to go to CC!

Here is a link http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/extended/BFXX0005

Please let us get to CC - my kids (and I) will be so upset if we don't!

We're leaving tomorrow to go to our game and then down to Florida! Hope the airport is not too crowded. See everyone Sunday!!!

I say we meet before the muster drill on deck 10 the same side as the port! This will allow everyone their own plans for the sailaway party. 3 PM will give everyone a chance to meet and make any changes if need be. We can also then decide if those who want to come back after muster drill can to socialize some more.

We're leaving for WDW in the morning-
I'll be watching for the verdict on the meet-up place after boarding over the next few days.

I still haven't bagged or tagged our goodies for distribution- so if you find anything in your FE that isn't 'together' it's probably from us.

I'll be watching.....

Woohoo - it's almost here! We leave on Saturday - can't wait!

I'm also probably not going to get to wrapping/tagging my FE gifts - will post here after the cruise what we dropped in your FEs!

Hope to get to meet everyone on deck 10 before the drill. I'm tall, blonde, and let's say not so skinny anymore. :P :)

Sandy
"tikibirds"

Please let us get to CC - my kids (and I) will be so upset if we don't!
That is why we prefer 4NT cruise to a 3NT. If we can not go to CC on Tuesday, they will most likely try again on Wed. At least that is what happened on our 4NT cruise last year.

That is why we prefer 4NT cruise to a 3NT. If we can not go to CC on Tuesday, they will most likely try again on Wed. At least that is what happened on our 4NT cruise last year.

Yes, but then we have a 10 AM brunch on the sea day. . .:faint:
So lets just say that we WILL make it to CC on the right day. :lmao:

3pm before the drill sounds great! See everyone then!

I'm so bummed- our actual FE didn't arrive in time! I thought 2.5 weeks would have been plenty of time. Oh well. You'll be depositing your lovelies into a bag of some sort- I should have had a Plan B! I'm finishing our door decorations and wrapping up FE gifts. DH was more than annoyed at how much precious luggage real estate they take up!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed we can get a brunch seating and an earlier dinner seating!

We leave early early early on Friday morning for a couple days at the world before we head to port! We come back for a few more days at the world before we return to California.

See everyone on the ship!

Grace

I'm so bummed- our actual FE didn't arrive in time! I thought 2.5 weeks would have been plenty of time. Oh well. You'll be depositing your lovelies into a bag of some sort- I should have had a Plan B! I'm finishing our door decorations and wrapping up FE gifts. DH was more than annoyed at how much precious luggage real estate they take up!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed we can get a brunch seating and an earlier dinner seating!

We leave early early early on Friday morning for a couple days at the world before we head to port! We come back for a few more days at the world before we return to California.

Grace
Looking forward to seeing everyone! FE's are tagged and ready.....REALLY hoping we get to CC!! Have a late dining....not sure how that will work with 3 yo so I'm not sure if I'll try to change it or not.....we'll see....

Leaving Sat am ......see everyone soon!!!!

Safe travelling to all!!

Castaway Cay!!!

Castaway_Cay-p1.jpg

If anyone is still paying attention: What is the dress for the men? do the men have to bring a jacket? Are jeans permissible in the dining rooms? Hopefully one of you guys are still online!!

Grace
Thats pretty much our plan too. Get in late Friday night, spend a day Saturday in WDW, then after the cruise going back to WDW for seven more days.

If anyone is still paying attention: What is the dress for the men? do the men have to bring a jacket? Are jeans permissible in the dining rooms? Hopefully one of you guys are still online!!

That is a can of worms! Jackets are not necessary in the dining rooms for men. Jeans are a gray area - they are not excluded on the dress code, but some people will tell you "well, neither are togas!". My DH and sons will be wearing khakis with hawaiian shirts or polos. Palo, of course, is a bit fancier for dinner.

Guess I should start packing. We leave for the airport at 12:30 PM tomorrow, and I am not too motivated right now. It shouldn't take too long, though.

What happens if you have brunch and you end up changing days at sea?

I would assume that it stays the same day, even though the scheduled port/sea day changes. I wouldn't want to deal with that - I want to spend time on CC and have lunch there!

Tuesday is now only showing partly cloudy for CC! :goodvibes

We only live an hour from the port so I'm not even packed yet. We are putting up the Christmas tree today and I'm trying on clothes while DD is napping. Should be all packed tonight so we have all day tomorrow to try to remember anything we forgot to pack. :)

See you all tomorow! Gonna go to the bulls football game today vs. The hurricanes! And head to the port in the morning. I love vacations! I thought this weekend would never come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter