• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

11-29-09 November 29, 2009 4 nite WONDER

This gnarly bachelor from Kissimmee is doin' the doc dance!!!!

My stateroom is 2528. I am making my FE as we speak.

This gnarly bachelor from Kissimmee is doin' the doc dance!!!!

My stateroom is 2528. I am making my FE as we speak.

I added you.

Here is the FE list everyone. If you want to participate and do not see your info here please PM me or post a reply. I will also keep an excel spreadsheet and distribute it just before the cruise.

Cut off time for FE List - October 20th
Board Name - Room # - Names - Additional Info

HallsInTheKingdom - Room 1048 - Chris, Amy, D Kaitlyn (5), D Allison (1)
jordak - Rooms 6580 & 6581 - Marty, Kim, S Jordan (18), S Dakota (15), S Austin (13), D Mikayla (9)
gydell - Room 2598 - 2 people in party
SpoonfulofSugar - Room 6140 & Room 6142 - Cyndi, Chris, S Austin (8), S AJ (5), D Alexa (3)
GinaMo76 - Room 8526 - Gina, Steve, S Anthony "NoNo" (15), S Zach "Zoo" (12), Birthday Cruise for S Tyler Nov.23 (6)
Room 6546 - Dena, Bob, S Robert (16), S Anthony (13)
jhoshowski - Room 6044 - Fred, Jennifer (birthday on the 30th), S Ethan (11), S Nicholas (6)
Room 6010 - Tom, Christine, S Zachary (10), S Joshua (7), and S Tyler (4).
star2500 - Room 5630 - Anthony, Kim, S Anthony (15), D Gianna (12), S Nicholas (4)
BearJuiceBear - Room 2000 - Tine, Grace, S Holden (3.5) and S Elliot (7months).
WeLuvDCL - Room 1038 - Rob, Dawn, D Emily (21 months).
CarissaKurtz - Room 7512 - Jimmy, Carissa, D Emily (4), S Andrew (8 months)
EyeDisneyCruise - Room 2035 - Ben, Trisha, D Alexandra (5), S Zachary (3)
tikibirds - Room 2090 - Andy, Sandy (29th year anniversary on the 29th), S Craig(28), S Chris (25)

*******Names below added after cut off (please include them if you can)

Elisa and Harris - Room 5518 - Harris, Elisa, D Faith(3)
*Flower* - Room 7122 - Larry & Kris
Heidimai - Room 6633 - Me, DH, D(9), D(7) and S(2)
BeyondKen - Room 2528 - gnarly bachelor from Kissimmee

:dance3: :woohoo: :yay: :cool1: :cheer2: :grouphug:

we have a Dream cruise booked for July 5 2011. Would prefer not to travel in July (I'm content with the Jersey shore in the summer!) but good a good deal when my family booked while THEY were on the Magic this past August.a

Anyway, getting REAL excited about the Wonder! This will be our first cruise!!

Got my FE's all ready!!

I am busy finishing my gifts! not much time - 3 days and we are off!
Gotta finish magnets and pack, still 1 shift to work as well. Get the house tidy, check the car, clean the fishtank. Arrggghhhh am I the only mom who gets stressed out before a trip?

I am busy finishing my gifts! not much time - 3 days and we are off!
Gotta finish magnets and pack, still 1 shift to work as well. Get the house tidy, check the car, clean the fishtank. Arrggghhhh am I the only mom who gets stressed out before a trip?

No you are not the only one-- I also get nervous before a trip, I think it's because we're the main ones packing for everybody.

And kids don't help-- my DD3 fell last night and cut her forehead and now has 4 stitches that need to come out before we leave next Tues:scared1:

OMG - I stress so much before we leave on a trip that my DH always threatens that we are not going to take another one! For some reason, I have not worked up a real sense of excitement for this one yet. I think it is because we have so many appointments the next week and a half - dentist, orthodontist, hair cuts, doctor, grooming for the dog. . .the list goes on. Plus DH's grandma is not doing well. She didn't even know who he was when he went over there the other day. I am sure that when I am getting on that plane it will really hit me!!

I called DCL this morning and got the list of movies that will be on board our cruise. If your interested. :happytv:

Disney's A Christams Carol 3D
Toy Story 3D (I do beleive this is toy story 1 & 2, but the CM didn't know for sure)
G-Force
Hanna Montana The Movie
The Proposal
UP 3D
Confessions of a Shopaholic

I called DCL this morning and got the list of movies that will be on board our cruise. If your interested. :happytv:

Toy Story 3D (I do beleive this is toy story 1 & 2, but the CM didn't know for sure)
G-Force
Hanna Montana The Movie
The Proposal
UP 3D
I was wondering what would be playing. Thanks a lot!

G-Force
Hanna Montana The Movie
The Proposal
UP 3D

Thanks! I'm hoping our DD is old enough now to sit through watching Disney's A Christams Carol, Toy Story and UP. She LOVES Bolt right now. We've been watching it every night for at least 2 weeks. I'm so glad it's a really cute movie or I would be going insane about now. :rotfl:

Confessions of a Shopaholic is a very cute movie too and I've been wanting to see The Proposal. Hopefully DGM and DGP will do some babysitting that night. :thumbsup2

I will be so ready for this cruise after hosting Thanksgiving at our house with 12 people and then try to get up some Christmas decorations before we go.

I will be so ready for this cruise after hosting Thanksgiving at our house with 12 people and then try to get up some Christmas decorations before we go.

My neighbors must think I'm crazy but I can care less :rotfl2: I did my Christmas decorations, tree and all, the weekend of Nov 6th and have had the lights on :rotfl:

I know how you feel though....I didn't do my decorations until thanksgiving weekend one year and had 30 people here for thanksgiving and then left for Disney right after that weekend...by the time I got to Disney...lol I crashed lol. My suggestion...do what you can but don't stress over it:goodvibes

I was going to call and find out the movies, so thanks for saving me from having to do that! We are just finishing up our Christmas decorations today. There is no way I am putting them up next week before we leave, or when we get back! Not too long now. . .

G-Force
Hanna Montana The Movie
The Proposal
UP 3D

Great!
thanks for that, we have been trying to guess the movies and I am looking forward to seeing A Christmas Carol if I can, although it depends if it coincides with the nursery time we have booked for little one. The girls want to go on their own to see a movie too, the only one they have seen out of those is Hannah Montana so they have plenty of choice!

I'm not stressed right now because I'm in TOTAL DENIAL!! It.s hard to believe Thanksgiving is a week away!

I have FEs for everyone but have to wrap em' and tag em'! Also, if anyone is doing a spreadsheet or map for the FEs I would love a copy!

I'm behind on door decorations-I might have to be less ambitious in that department.

I am not normally a germ freak, but am being crazy with the hand sanitizer/wipes etc. I would hate for the kids to get sick before such a trip! I know the airplanes are going to be a germ-fest. Any tips to keep them from catching everyone is coughing up in the plane?

Is there an official time and place we're meeting? It seemed like it was going back and forth for awhile.

Can't wait!

Grace

I've got my FE goodies, but hadn't planned on wrapping or tagging until now. Is there a post showing me the idea?

And my poor FE is in limbo land. I'll need a link for that too so I can see how difficult it is for a non-crafty person to do.

I can't believe it's almost here!!

Ok so today is the day we are leaving and I should be really excited but I am not :sad1:
I have had two 4am starts on the trot and Libby our middle daughter is sick so I am tired and stressed. We have a 2/3 hour drive to London this afternoon and I am just hoping and praying we will get our flight tomorrow.
See you on the 29th hopefully!

Ok so today is the day we are leaving and I should be really excited but I am not :sad1:
I have had two 4am starts on the trot and Libby our middle daughter is sick so I am tired and stressed. We have a 2/3 hour drive to London this afternoon and I am just hoping and praying we will get our flight tomorrow.
See you on the 29th hopefully!

Oh no!:scared1: I hope you feel better SOON and have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter