• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

11-29-09 November 29, 2009 4 nite WONDER

Woo hoo! the FedEx man just knocked on our door
our documents are here :cheer2::banana:

still no free upgrade but hey ho never mind.

Time to start packing soon :woohoo:

Alright! Guess I'll be on the lookout for my FedEx guy today!!!

(oh my--- your fedex guy comes reallyyyy early at 6am. I would never hear the doorbell that early--lol:laughing:)

I am starting a fund to buy my own wife (HallsInTheKingdom) a spell checker for spelling my name wrong on the FE list.
10_1_102v.gif
........or maybe I'll revoke her free pass!

First time I've checked out this thread. It must mean I'm getting excited about the cruise! Good to see everybody else getting excited too!

:scared1: oopps! Sorry honey, but that is why I keep you around, to kick me in the butt when I do something wrong. :rolleyes: I have fixed it, can I still go out, please, please, please!!!!!

Welcome to the cruise Elisa and Harris and BeyondKen!

If you want to give me your info I will add you the "OFFICIAL" FE list with an * (late entry). ::yes:::ssst:

I have no problem with you entering late, but be aware there may be some gifts that needed a cut off point that you may not receive.

I also found out I have a free pass one night to go out by myself, since the little will need an adult to stay with her in the room while she sleeps. Any sugestions, or does anyone want to make plans to meet up one evening?
Now that we are on the "official" FE list, I just want to clarify. I allready got my gift ideas; just have to get it together. Is it a daily gift to everyone, or just one? And do I need to get a fish extender for my door (because I don't have anything of the sort)

And also, do you sign your names to the gift or are they anonymous?

I know that we can't get in on the FE (I'd never heard of it until I found this thread)- but we booked this cruise on Oct 8th!

We were able to do it because they offered a military rate.

And now that I've seen that cruise documents are starting to arrive.... I WANT MINE!!!

It's just DH and me- our first cruise! He was a career Navy guy, and I couldn't seem to get him to understand that civilian cruises are different than military cruises. It's also a birthday celebration (for him). His BD is on 12/4- so we're celebrating early!

I'm happy to know that there are so many other veteran cruisers onboard!

Now that we are on the "official" FE list, I just want to clarify. I allready got my gift ideas; just have to get it together. Is it a daily gift to everyone, or just one? And do I need to get a fish extender for my door (because I don't have anything of the sort)

And also, do you sign your names to the gift or are they anonymous?

It can be daily or just once. I do just once. You will need something to hang outside your door, doesn't have to be a "FE". It can be a stacking or a gift bag. Just make sure and use a zip tie so it doesn't vanish!
I know that we can't get in on the FE (I'd never heard of it until I found this thread)- but we booked this cruise on Oct 8th!

We were able to do it because they offered a military rate.

And now that I've seen that cruise documents are starting to arrive.... I WANT MINE!!!

It's just DH and me- our first cruise! He was a career Navy guy, and I couldn't seem to get him to understand that civilian cruises are different than military cruises. It's also a birthday celebration (for him). His BD is on 12/4- so we're celebrating early!

I'm happy to know that there are so many other veteran cruisers onboard!
Welcome!!! Give your room # and you will be added to the list. Some have limited amounts so that is why there was a cut off date. Others have lots of extras so make sure and hang your "FE". I put in all "FE's" that are hung even if they are not on the disboards!

I don't even know if I could get a FE before we leave Thanksgiving morning! But we will be in #7122 for the cruise.....

I'd love a magnet too- but I guess you could call me 'tail-end Charlotte' because I was so late in finding this thread.

Anyway- we're DINKS; I'm Kris and DH is Larry. And he's actually looking forward to the experience!

We used a Christmas stocking as our FE last year. We attached it with a zip tie. Just remember to pack scissors.

As far as a meeting point, My vote is for the 10th deck Wide World of Sports Deck area, port side, just after the muster drill.

I wonder if the new Outlook will be open prior to sailing? That might make a nice meeting place.

Will there be enough time after the muster drill (before Sail Away)? This is the first Disney Cruise for everyone in the family, so we were looking to nab a good spot.

We always go from the muster drill to the Sail Away party. What about after lunch before the muster drill? We can't go to our rooms until after 1pm.

Why not make it for right after the muster drill and before/during the sail away party? (kids will be entertained) where the sail away party is on deck 9 or overlooking from deck 10?

Why not make it for right after the muster drill and before/during the sail away party? (kids will be entertained) where the sail away party is on deck 9 or overlooking from deck 10?

We always have it on the side of the port on deck 10 and it works out great!

It looks like 16 rooms so far, here is the link to the FE list. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33410798&postcount=32
I have not made a spreadsheet and only plan to do so if anyone asks for it, so let me know.

As far as a meeting point, My vote is for the 10th deck Wide World of Sports Deck area, port side, just after the muster drill.

Thanks, I wasn't officially joining the FE list as last time I did gifts for everyone in each room and it was loads of stuff to bring from the UK. However I am so excited I may just do something for each room as I am sure I can manage 16 things.:)

As for the meeting place, Deck 10 sounds fine - is it the area with basketball courts ect? My kids want to be on the stage though over the pool so I am not sure about after the muster drill as I was planning on heading straight there.

I'm so excited! We received our cruise documents yesterday (UPS?), and all that was in the package was a checklist, luggage tags and a little booklet. Is that the right stuff??

As this is my first time for everything (cruise and FE), could someone give me an idea of what to get for the FE?

Are they little things or ???

Help! (and TIA)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter