• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

11-29-09 November 29, 2009 4 nite WONDER

Hey jordak!
I just noticed the links in your signature and took a look-- those are great, your door will be great too!!!
I have a favor to ask if you have the time-- my 5 yr old just loves Herbie, (we had to have a Herbie birthday party this year and it is sooooo hard to find anything with Herbie on it) he would go crazy for a Herbie magnet with AJ on it:lovestruc. But only if you have time!
I have plenty of time to make one for you. I just procrastinate when it comes to doing it for myself. :) I will PM it to you shortly

Yes we will have magnets on our doors too. I am trying to sort some pirate themed clothes for pirate night at the moment. My girls have some custom disney outfits but I am not sure they will wear them any more :( as they are waayy to cool now!! My hubby is also not keen on drawing attention either so it looks like I will have to have my fun with my little one and find him a cute mickey t shirt or one with cars or something. He is 2 now and absolutely loves mickey and minnie so I can't wait to meet some characters with him!
I can totally relate to your husband. I am supposed to dress up for Pirate night and i am going to have to medicate myself to do it i think. :)I hate any attention.

Hi! This will be our first cruise (myself, husband and 3 y.o). We'd love to be part of the FE but need information on how to participate!!

Looking forward to the vacation! Daughter LOVES princesses so this will be great for her!!

Hope we are not too late to join the FE!

Welcome! I don't know if it's too late for the fe but if you give me your room # I will add you to my list. All you do for the fe is sometime during the cruise you deliver some small gift or candy to the people who are part of it. People will have something hanging outside their door on the fish hook(where the name fish extender comes from) and you put your surprise in it.

I just booked this cruise! (Takin' advantage of the plummeting prices)

I see I have missed the cut-off date for FE, but this gnarly bachelor from Bellalago might just stuff a surprise into your FE anyway.

I am such a Disney geek that I attended the 2004 Disney shareholder's meeting, because Roy asked me to vote against Eisner.

Thanks for the info! We just got upgraded to cabin #5518; very excited!! :yay::yay:

This is our first cruise; really looking forward to it! Is there a way to find out the rest of the people involved in the FE? Is there a meet-up time/place on the ship?

Welcome to the cruise Elisa and Harris and BeyondKen!

If you want to give me your info I will add you the "OFFICIAL" FE list with an * (late entry). ::yes:::ssst:

I have no problem with you entering late, but be aware there may be some gifts that needed a cut off point that you may not receive.

I also found out I have a free pass one night to go out by myself, since the little will need an adult to stay with her in the room while she sleeps. Any sugestions, or does anyone want to make plans to meet up one evening?

yes, thank you for adding us to the list. We are in #5518 and it is myself, my husband (Harris) and our daughter, Faith (3). Where can I find the completed list? I suppose it's on here somewhere?

We haven't even gone on a cruise yet, but we are on a list for the 2011 cruise!!

yes, thank you for adding us to the list. We are in #5518 and it is myself, my husband (Harris) and our daughter, Faith (3). Where can I find the completed list? I suppose it's on here somewhere?

We haven't even gone on a cruise yet, but we are on a list for the 2011 cruise!!

Welcome aboard and welcome to the FE!!:thumbsup2
We are hoping to book a cruise or two on the Dream in 2011, but waiting till on board to hopefully get a discount and OBC!!!
There is a full list of FE a page or two back if you want to see if.

I just booked this cruise! (Takin' advantage of the plummeting prices)

I see I have missed the cut-off date for FE, but this gnarly bachelor from Bellalago might just stuff a surprise into your FE anyway.

I am such a Disney geek that I attended the 2004 Disney shareholder's meeting, because Roy asked me to vote against Eisner.

Welcome!!!
I have extras so what's your room #?

Welcome aboard and welcome to the FE!!:thumbsup2
We are hoping to book a cruise or two on the Dream in 2011, but waiting till on board to hopefully get a discount and OBC!!!
There is a full list of FE a page or two back if you want to see if.
funny thing about the 2011 cruise; my family was on the Magic this past summer and enjoyed it so much, they put our names in for reserved sailing in 2011. Got a 10% discount and $300 OBC!!

Welcome to the cruise Elisa and Harris and BeyondKen!

If you want to give me your info I will add you the "OFFICIAL" FE list with an * (late entry). ::yes:::ssst:

I have no problem with you entering late, but be aware there may be some gifts that needed a cut off point that you may not receive.

I also found out I have a free pass one night to go out by myself, since the little will need an adult to stay with her in the room while she sleeps. Any sugestions, or does anyone want to make plans to meet up one evening?

I am starting a fund to buy my own wife (HallsInTheKingdom) a spell checker for spelling my name wrong on the FE list.
10_1_102v.gif
........or maybe I'll revoke her free pass!

First time I've checked out this thread. It must mean I'm getting excited about the cruise! Good to see everybody else getting excited too!

Hi everyone, I'm getting excited too. We just got back from after Halloween shopping. I couldn't resist buying a 75% off pirate costume, so I will be dressing up along with DD this cruise. The most I can get DH to do is wear a pirate hat. :)

I have plenty of FE gifts so the more the merrier! :goodvibes

BeyondKen, if you would like to share your cabin number, I am sure that I can hook you up - I have a few extras!

Woo hoo! the FedEx man just knocked on our door
our documents are here :cheer2::banana:

still no free upgrade but hey ho never mind.

Time to start packing soon :woohoo:

Woo hoo! the FedEx man just knocked on our door
our documents are here :cheer2::banana:

still no free upgrade but hey ho never mind.

Time to start packing soon :woohoo:

That means mine are probably at the TA's or will be soon! I know that we don't NEED them, but that means it is almost here!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter