• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

11-29-09 November 29, 2009 4 nite WONDER

Hi,
We are sailing on 11/29/09 and we can't wait!! It will be me , my DH Jimmy and my 2 kids Emily who is 4 and Andrew who will be 8 months. We are extremely excited!! Is it too late to join the FE? I think my daughter would love that! We're counting down the days...:cheer2:

Welcome!

Hi,
We are sailing on 11/29/09 and we can't wait!! It will be me , my DH Jimmy and my 2 kids Emily who is 4 and Andrew who will be 8 months. We are extremely excited!! Is it too late to join the FE? I think my daughter would love that! We're counting down the days...:cheer2:

All I need is your room # and I will add you to the FE list! Also, what is your name- I assume it is Carissa, but you know what they say when you assume! :laughing:

Here is the FE list everyone. If you want to participate and do not see your info here please PM me or post a reply. I will also keep an excel spreadsheet and distribute it just before the cruise.

Cut off time for FE List - October 20th
Board Name - Room # - Names - Additional Info

HallsInTheKingdom - Room #TBD - Chirs, Amy, D Kaitlyn (5), D Allison (1)
jordak - Rooms 6580 & 6581 - Marty, Kim, S Jordan (18), S Dakota (15), S Austin (13), D Mikayla (9)
gydell - Room #TBD - 2 people in party
SpoonfulofSugar - room 2102 & room 2104 - Cyndi, Chris, S Austin (8), S AJ (5), D Alexa (3)
GinaMo76 - Room 8526 - Gina, Steve, S Anthony "NoNo" (15), S Zach "Zoo" (12), Birthday Cruise for S Tyler Nov.23 (6) - Room 6546 - Dena, Bob, S Robert (16), S Anthony (13)
jhoshowski - Room 6044 - Fred, Jennifer (birthday on the 30th), S Ethan (11), S Nicholas (6) & Room 6045 - Tom, Christine, S Zachary (10), S Joshua (7), and S Tyler (4).
star2500 - Room 5630 - Anthony, Kim, S Anthony (15), D Gianna (12), S Nicholas (4)
BearJuiceBear - Room #TBD - Tine, Grace, S Holden (3.5) and S Elliot (7months).
WeLuvDCL - Room #TBD - Rob, Dawn, D Emily (21 months).

:dance3: :woohoo: :yay: :cool1: :cheer2: :grouphug:

Please check to make sure your info is correct! And if you would like to be included in the FE just let me know!

It is getting close, soon we will be getting our cabin assignments!

Hi,

Hi Carissa!

Our kids are nearly the same ages! I have DS Holden who will be close to 4 and DS Elliot who will be 7months old! Welcome!

Grace

Please check to make sure your info is correct! And if you would like to be included in the FE just let me know!

It is getting close, soon we will be getting our cabin assignments!

I can't wait! Some of the mid-November sailings got their cabin assignments at the beginning of October! I'm hoping they do the same for our cruise!

We just booked today! Looking forward to a great cruise!

We would like to join the FE fun!!

cabin 2035

Trisha
Ben
Alexandra (5)
Zachary (3)

Thanks and happy Canadian Thanksgiving weekend!

Hi all. I just discovered this thread. We'll be on this sailing. Fifth cruise for me, (Stacey 43), third for dd (Annika 6), second for dh(John 45) and ds (Charlie 4). First DCL for all of us!

We'll be at WDW from the 20th at AKV.

I feel like an idiot, but what is an FE?

Hi all. I just discovered this thread. We'll be on this sailing. Fifth cruise for me, (Stacey 43), third for dd (Annika 6), second for dh(John 45) and ds (Charlie 4). First DCL for all of us!

We'll be at WDW from the 20th at AKV.

I feel like an idiot, but what is an FE?

Welcome!

Aha! I figured it was some kind of swap, but now I get the name. I'll have to think a day or so and decide if we'll participate, but I'd for sure love to come to a meet if one will be happening!

:cool1::cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:banana::banana:

Room assignments are up! I absolutely love :love: our room. We were upgraded to a Cat 9. Now we are all so excited and 44 days can not come fast enough!

Congratulations on the upgrade! I really need to finish up the FE's, but my 6 year old is home with H1N1. :eek:

Got a large porthole (deck 2) Cat 9 as well, albeit what seems to be a very noisy one from reports. That's OK. Three folks said the noise was only in the early morning, and that is fine with me. One recent family said it was all night long . . . but I plan to have a fan for ambient noise anyway, so I am just thrilled with the large porthole for natural light. Yeah upgrades!!!

:cool1::cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:banana::banana:

Room assignments are up! I absolutely love :love: our room. We were upgraded to a Cat 9. Now we are all so excited and 44 days can not come fast enough!

Hey Halls! Congrats on your upgrade:goodvibes!!!
We had a cabin # change and was hoping you could update our new cabin #'s on the FE List: 6140 and 6142.
Thanks a bunch!:banana:

Got a large porthole (deck 2) Cat 9 as well, albeit what seems to be a very noisy one from reports. That's OK. Three folks said the noise was only in the early morning, and that is fine with me. One recent family said it was all night long . . . but I plan to have a fan for ambient noise anyway, so I am just thrilled with the large porthole for natural light. Yeah upgrades!!!

What room did you get? We got a room that is suppose to have noise in the early morning too. I noticed that the older reviews were worse than the newer ones.

Good News:We got upgraded from at Cat 12GTY to a Cat 9!
Bad News: It's the most forward room!

I'm glad we got a large porthole, but a bit nervous that we'll be right up front. I hope the motion isn't too noticable. I've been on cruises before, but I don't think I've ever stayed so close to the front! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed! There are no stateroom reports for that room, but 2004 and 2504 are close and have hopeful reviews.

On the plus side, the room is supposed to be a couple feet bigger than other cat 9s because of the design of the bow!

P.S. We're in room #2000 for FE purposes!

Grace

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter