11-29-08 Nana Heads 3: Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise CONTINUED THREAD #8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff I have bought some sirius stock at .60 and I am trying to figure out the bottom (me and half the world) so I can DCA it is at .38 now I think i am going to wait another week or so

How long have yall been DVC owners?

A while ago, some of you were talking about a limo ride to the Port. I think it was from the folk staying at the Radisson. If so, I have a company in mind that my friend works for. I called them today, but they need more info, like how many people would be interested. They said that they usually have to send a van as well for the luggage.

If you would like me to get a price for you, just let me know.

Are you doing FE's?

There sure are a lot of folks staying at the Radisson! 16 rooms! Maybe we should change our plans and get in on the party!!

A while ago, some of you were talking about a limo ride to the Port. I think it was from the folk staying at the Radisson. If so, I have a company in mind that my friend works for. I called them today, but they need more info, like how many people would be interested. They said that they usually have to send a van as well for the luggage.

If you would like me to get a price for you, just let me know.

Hey Lisarae - We booked a ride with one of the services (Tiffany Towncar) that will mean a van ride for us from the Beach Club. However, I'd so much rather do a limo but we have so much luggage that no limo company will promise that they can do it. If your friends company could do that and is decently priced, I'd make a change in a minute. We will have five larger pieces (big dufflebags and a hanging bag) and 3-4 small carry ons.

Still breaking in the new owner I suspect ... in his own special way which most like includes a barrage of ornery practical jokes and flippant remarks :rotfl2:

He has a new boss? I might after all the Leader reviews were sent in last week. If he gets to read them, he might quit. If his boss reads them, he might get fired!! Lots of folks don't like him, but I do!!

From everything I have read if you purchase airfare through DCL and tranports they will hold the ship for you within reason. If they can not get you to the ship they will get you to the next stop. :thumbsup2

Hey a SURPRISE TOP! :banana: :banana: :banana: and I still have to read pages 194 & 195, be back when I am done.:rotfl:

Hey Lisarae - We booked a ride with one of the services (Tiffany Towncar) that will mean a van ride for us from the Beach Club. However, I'd so much rather do a limo but we have so much luggage that no limo company will promise that they can do it. If your friends company could do that and is decently priced, I'd make a change in a minute. We will have five larger pieces (big dufflebags and a hanging bag) and 3-4 small carry ons.

Jeff. we'll be at the Beach club with you, wonder if they can fit us and your family in a limo? There's 3 of us! And luggage...

From everything I have read if you purchase airfare through DCL and tranports they will hold the ship for you within reason. If they can not get you to the ship they will get you to the next stop. :thumbsup2

This was my understanding also. I know it's like that with Celebrity, b/c I made them send it to me in writing.

I called DCL and they told me there is nothing to worry about, they will definitely get us there on time. Normally we would book airfare on our own, but because of the holiday it was actually cheaper to do it through DCL believe it or not! The cheapest flight I could find was about 370.00 per person, and that was eith such ridiculous lay overs that a 2 hr 45 min flight was going to take 7 hours.

Jeff I have bought some sirius stock at .60 and I am trying to figure out the bottom (me and half the world) so I can DCA it is at .38 now I think i am going to wait another week or so

How long have yall been DVC owners?

We bought a resale at the Beach Club about five years ago. Then we added on (during our latest cruise) at Animal Kingdom. We have been buying relatively small contracts in the hopes that we can also buy one more in Hawaii.

Lisarae, thanks for the offer, we always rent our own car and drive down. Momma always has WAY too much luggage. I just hope we can fit it into what we rented.

Morning Ya'll.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

That is why we are flying in ahead of time it is just to much of a chance to risk rurning your vacation I would definitely suggest doing that if at all possible

OK That is how we felt in February 2007...We booked a cruise on the Wonder with a WDW stay. We decided to leave the day before just in case of inclement weather...Well the inclement weather was the day we were suppose to leave AND...because it was Winter break there was not ONE flight for them to get us on. That was any flight on any carrier at any of the FOUR NY airports. I even at that point said...Can you get us to any location warm and the answer was no, every flight was booked...Yep, and American Airlines never notified us that our flight was canceled to begin with, I just said to my DH, let me call just to be sure because of all this ice. Needless to say I will never fly AA again.
This cruise doesn't matter because you will be able to hop the next flight if something goes awry with the flight you are booked on, but when it is a school break..Pick it and take your chances. If we would have scheduled a flight on the day of, we would have been fine.

We bought a resale at the Beach Club about five years ago. Then we added on (during our latest cruise) at Animal Kingdom. We have been buying relatively small contracts in the hopes that we can also buy one more in Hawaii.

I assume that you like the Disney Vacation properties? I have a stay booked in Orlando for next May, but not on-site, At the Marriot Grand something... They say it's only 1 mile to Disney. I would like to change over to Disney, just so we don't have to rent a car. Probably all I could get would be a studio though..

But I would think that if you spend all that extra money to book air through DCL they somehow take care of you. At least in getting you to the next port. Otherwise, why would anyone book with DCL?

Yeah, I think Jeff is right, when we were on our 2004 cruise, someone was flown to GC because of flight problems, I said to my DH, why did they do that half the cruise was over, i woul dhave just rebooked for another time...Turned out that cruise wound up being a 10 day cruise so they got a 7 day cruise out of it anyway.

Jeff. we'll be at the Beach club with you, wonder if they can fit us and your family in a limo? There's 3 of us! And luggage...
Well if you get the van too for hauling the luggage and just put people in the limo they might could hey it would split cost as well.

Good thought honey!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter