11-29-08 Nana Heads 3: Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise CONTINUED THREAD #8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today we will be discussing cruising on DCL and how much you can drink in one day at the pool area. I think if you do it right you should be able to get in at least a 12 pack in eh!!!!

Does anyone have any opinions they wish to share on this subject?:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Good Morning-

I have some more questions if anyone can help me out. If we chose to fly in on Friday, where is a good place to stay? Logistically, how do we get to the ship if we do not stay at the airport hotel? We saw that they are cutting a whole lot of flights Thanksgiving weekend, and are a little worried about getting in on time. Since our air is booked through DCL, don't they wait if the flights are delayed, etc?

Good Morning-

I have some more questions if anyone can help me out. If we chose to fly in on Friday, where is a good place to stay? Logistically, how do we get to the ship if we do not stay at the airport hotel? We saw that they are cutting a whole lot of flights Thanksgiving weekend, and are a little worried about getting in on time. Since our air is booked through DCL, don't they wait if the flights are delayed, etc?

That is a question to ask DCL...BUT many of us are staying at the Radisson by the port, they have a shuttle to take you to the port. But you will need to either take a limo or rent a cat to get to the Radisson.

You can also stay at the Hyatt on site at the airport, a few are also staying there and take DCL's transportation to the port.

And no, they don't hold up the ship for late flights.

Good Morning-

We are flying in on Friday also and we are staying at Disney's Beach Club resort and taking the DCL transportation to the ship the next day. We hope to do some park hopping late Friday and maybe go to Epcot Saturday morning b/c we don't leave for the ship until 12:45 that day.

Poor thang that was a joke chel:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You do now below Arkansas we have beer with our breakfast right?

Trust me Greg she knows!!! For one she knows my husband Mikey (nuff said)
and secondly Shell and Mutt came for a visit awhile back, hmmmmmm didn't you hear about it in the news it was big down here in NOLA:worship:

Morning BFF-OH
Morning Him
Morning BFF-NY

Hi all Nanas!!! Dawn, Greg(my Tiger buddy) Steph, Cheryl and anyone elsi I forgot sorry I just woke up:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter