11-29-08 Nana Heads 3: Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise CONTINUED THREAD #8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where IS the cruisemates list? I wonder if my husband deleted that e-mail by accident. And i do need to send in a pic!

No I didn't send it to you yet :guilty: Give me 2 minutes then check your e-mail. Sorry!

Christine, I thought about you in Russia last week. We went in one "mall" that had one floor that was nothing but shoes and boots. My first thought was "Christine would be in heaven!":rotfl:
(And I haven't even met you yet!)

Yes, that would be amazing. Wow, am I that obvious:cutie:

Oh how nice Bob thought of me:love:

If I may chime in: wear whatever you want to wear. This is my vacation, and I am wearing something comfortable with comfortable shoes.

I've never seen anyone look down their nose at anyone else on the Disney cruise. I have seen it on other cruises, but I don't choose to go on them anymore, or I choose to eat outside the regular dining room on formal nights.

:hippie: :hippie: :banana: :banana: :banana: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie:

Hey Lisarae! yea, me too! I like COMFORTABLE!!! It's the only way to go. I do not wear high heels either...bad back problems.

If I may chime in: wear whatever you want to wear. This is my vacation, and I am wearing something comfortable with comfortable shoes.

I've never seen anyone look down their nose at anyone else on the Disney cruise. I have seen it on other cruises, but I don't choose to go on them anymore, or I choose to eat outside the regular dining room on formal nights.

:hippie: :hippie: :banana: :banana: :banana: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie:

Ummm, you have never sailed with me :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks. The flip-flops are the Sequin ones, I have just about every color. And I have convinced myself that they do not count as shoes when it comes to packing. They are really lightweight. Yellow Box brand, and extremely comfortable too!

See, See, See, I told you so. Flip flops do not count as shoes when you're packing. He gets mad at me for taking enough flip flops to fill an over the door shoe holder; but they match my outfits so nicely!

:hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hey Lisarae! yea, me too! I like COMFORTABLE!!! It's the only way to go. I do not wear high heels either...bad back problems.

I have back problems too but I told my chiroprator that not wearing 5" heels was not an option for me so don't ask me to give them up. The other day I went to him wearing them too:sad2:.

OK Monica ... the Cruisemate List is on its way

Ummm, you have never sailed with me :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

If I may be so bold to ask, do you happen to have any room on your Private Charter in Grand Cayman? What are you guys going to do? We haven't figured out an excursion yet.

Just wondering.
Thanks,
Lisa

I have to add on here today, for when DH sees all these posts, that I am really working!!!

I am hand writing about 1000 Hazard labels for a new project here at work. My Office Perfessional is supposed to be doing it, but I need them completed this century!!!She's was too sloooooow.

So, while I'm letting my hand rest from writing, (you know to stay ergonomically safe), I am chatting with you guys.

I have back problems too but I told my chiroprator that not wearing 5" heels was not an option for me so don't ask me to give them up. The other day I went to him wearing them too:sad2:.

I was wondering whether I was addressing Christine or Joey, but I'm assuming it's Christine. I could be wrong. You guys are a wacky bunch!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I was wondering whether I was addressing Christine or Joey, but I'm assuming it's Christine. I could be wrong. You guys are a wacky bunch!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: OMG I just snorted! No, that's Christine, but Joey could use 5" heals ...

I would fall and break something. I am not very good at walking in heels. I wish I could, b/c I need to be taller. Maybe I wouldn't look so heavy then.

If I may be so bold to ask, do you happen to have any room on your Private Charter in Grand Cayman? What are you guys going to do? We haven't figured out an excursion yet.

Just wondering.
Thanks,
Lisa

Yeah, What are you guys doing on the private charter. I am curious also.

Kathy, Do you or have you done the photo mats to be signed? I was wondering if I should plan to have them sign from left to right or top to bottom?

Lisa and Steph: We are at max on the private charter as a group of us had planned it a long time ago and got something that fit our needs. However, you can always find other charters to go on if that's of interest to you, maybe even get your own group together ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter