11-29-08 Nana Heads 3: Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise CONTINUED THREAD #8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy hell...there are just 3 of us and I don't even need a cake! All I wanted was a plain old officiant and some flowers. YIKES!

Holy hell...there are just 3 of us and I don't even need a cake! All I wanted was a plain old officiant and some flowers. YIKES!

That was my thought. I would love to do it, but it would just be the two of us. So, I chose to pass on the vow renewal. Maybe I will splurge on our 25th!

I just went and review the Cruisemate List, so I can put faces with names on here. Man, it's hard to keep up when you do not know anyone yet!

Yes and Yes and I might not even judge you for it:teeth:

Thanks. The flip-flops are the Sequin ones, I have just about every color. And I have convinced myself that they do not count as shoes when it comes to packing. They are really lightweight. Yellow Box brand, and extremely comfortable too!

I just went and review the Cruisemate List, so I can put faces with names on here. Man, it's hard to keep up when you do not know anyone yet!

Yeah, I did the same thing last year. It helps out so much when you're at the terminal too. I knew who everyone was when I finally met them.

Where IS the cruisemates list? I wonder if my husband deleted that e-mail by accident. And i do need to send in a pic!

Thanks. The flip-flops are the Sequin ones, I have just about every color. And I have convinced myself that they do not count as shoes when it comes to packing. They are really lightweight. Yellow Box brand, and extremely comfortable too!

Usually on the last night I wear flips to dinner too. I just can't squeeze me fat feet into my shoes but the end of the cruise. They sell really pretty crystal flips on the ship that I am going to by this year:thumbsup2 .

Yes and Yes and I might not even judge you for it:teeth:

Christine, I thought about you in Russia last week. We went in one "mall" that had one floor that was nothing but shoes and boots. My first thought was "Christine would be in heaven!":rotfl:
(And I haven't even met you yet!)

Yeah, I did the same thing last year. It helps out so much when you're at the terminal too. I knew who everyone was when I finally met them.

Ok, I skipped that page earlier. Now, I know what you and your DH look like.

The pic of us is not good. It's the only one that I had of all three of us. I am always taking the pics and never in them. It was from Disney in March and we had jet lag, it was the first day there.

If I may chime in: wear whatever you want to wear. This is my vacation, and I am wearing something comfortable with comfortable shoes.

I've never seen anyone look down their nose at anyone else on the Disney cruise. I have seen it on other cruises, but I don't choose to go on them anymore, or I choose to eat outside the regular dining room on formal nights.

:hippie: :hippie: :banana: :banana: :banana: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter