11-29-08 Nana Heads 3: Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise CONTINUED THREAD #8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure who e-mailed us the Navigators, but thank you so much! I just got a glance at them last night, since DH highjacked them as soon as he saw the e-mail.

Kathy, thanks for posting the pictures. Your pups are adorable!! I can't believe they sleep all covered up like that.

Hi Nanas!! Looks like you're all working hard at your jobs today. :rolleyes1 I'm just jealous because they've worked me to death this AM.

Well I just completed a depressing errand...returning a beautiful sparkly top that I ordered for formal night. It's seems my "normal" size isn't my normal size anymore. :eek: Who fed all of this food to me?? Surely I didn't do this to myself....

Today is Charles' birthday. Mary and I are taking him to dinner and surprising him with tickets to the Redskins/Eagles game on 12/21. Hopefully he'll take his grown son so I don't have to freeze in Fedex Field.

Okay, back to the salt mines....

I posted on the general forum, but thought I would try here to. Anyone know the cost/logistics of a vow renewal on board?

I posted on the general forum, but thought I would try here to. Anyone know the cost/logistics of a vow renewal on board?
Check the DCL site. I'm pretty sure it's on there, and if not, then call them and they will get you in touch with a person that handles that.

SWEET!! :cloud9:

I celebrate 13 years this coming February. :woohoo:

13 years of ???? What? Forest Ranger? CIA? FBI? Oh, no, now I get it, you're retired from those and now you're a PI, like Magnum!

OMG Woo, I loved Magnum his car was hot!!!

FUN FUN FUN day, I bought my first official bottle of rum for the cruise:cool1: :cool1: now I need to hide it so Mikey cannot find it before we sail.:lmao:

work.jpg

Hi Shell!!!!

We are all looking forward to dinner with you and Mutt!
Emily can't wait to talk to you! :lmao:

Could it be because Emily feels they are on the same level? I'm just saying...:lmao:

Cograts Him, BFF-NY and Greg ID on your own business', but I have been minding everyone elses business for 42 years, I'm just sayin'

Hey - where did everyone go. Had a great new business meeting this morning. It'd be a really sweet piece of business to get but I suspect if I get it I will have to be doing some work during cruise week. Small price to pay to remain in biz. Friday is my three year anniversary of the day I started my business!!!!!

Jeff

Yeah, just rub it in why don't you....:sad2:

I looked into it for this cruise, and the prices started at around $1200-1500 and went up from there. You would have to go through Disney's wedding department to coordinate everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter