11-29-08 Nana Heads 3: Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise CONTINUED THREAD #8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I am Sandra. Hubby and I are cruisin to the Western side this year. Any advice on excursions in Grand Cayman/Cozumel?
Thanks.

Sorry, this is my first Western. I am having a problem figuring out what to do in Cozumel too? As far as Grand Cayman, go for snorkeling and stingray city.

Here's some more Nana lovin'

banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif

banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif
banana105.gif

Monica, my DH Trey has tattoos too. I am sure that they will sit around and talk about the ink. We are not a judgmental group at all. Your a NANAHEAD after all. Your one of us. I wish Stormy was coming this year, he has tats everywhere and some pretty funny ones.

Well I've cleaned the kitchen, both bathrooms, mowed the lawn, cleaned the dinning room and will vacuum before Hunter gets home from school. So i'm going to veg for awhile.

Woo, good wishes and pixie dust this evening.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

TTYL.

I didn't have much choice. It needed to be done. As we all know it falls to the MOM to do it. :rotfl2:

Hi BFF-NV:lovestruc :lovestruc Do you wanna try the new T-rex restaurant on the Friday? Or something else at DTD?

Phew! It's taken me 45 minutes to catch up from last night!!!

Christine, Your pictures for your 10th anniversary were beautiful!

Christine and Wendy- T-Rex is suppose to open on October 14th. I'm still trying for ressies! You still in!

Soccer game at 5:15 this evening.

Hope everything turns out ok Shell. pixiedust: for dad.

Gotta run and get some stuff done.

Well, I'm not going to say my age...BUT I am married 31 years and have a 16 yr old and a 12 yr old...Do the math of how old I was approx when I had my kids :goodvibes

And if you say I was 12 when I go tmarried you will become my BFF :love:

Hey, that is how Cheri became my first BFF on here.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well then, how 'bout if I say you were married in second grade???:thumbsup2

:hug:

The kids are all packed and ready to go. Dh just went to get Madison from school early. Then, like Wendy I will have the house to myself:banana: :banana: :banana: I started power cleaning Madisons room. She has stuff every where in her room:eek: Her idea of cleaning is putting everything to the side of her room along the walls. I used to put everything under my bed-oh wait I still do that sometimes:rotfl: I will probably finish cleaning, then I may work a FE gift idea I have. I am just going to enjoy the peace and quiet:goodvibes

what fun did I miss? Our internet was out for a few hours....
I promised pics of the day soooooo....
PB240149.jpg

PB240151.jpg

PB240115.jpg

hard to find pics that are a lil different....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter