11-29-08 Nana Heads 3: Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise CONTINUED THREAD #8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, on to some more questions for you all.

What excursions would you recommend with a 3 year old? While I'm sure she will be fine once in a while in the Oceaneer's club, we really like to spend time with her since when we can we both work full time.

Also, are you all a pretty diverse group age-wise? Because we are pretty diverse within our family! And I hope no one is scared off by my dh's tattoos!

Monica, this group seems to have lots of diversity but I haven't seen any judgemental people. My DH and I are in our 50s but there are lots of younger people here. Tatoos are everywhere these days and from what I see they've become very mainstream where I live. In fact I have a son who I lovingly call my "tatooed wonder." He's not sailing with us this time, though. For my last birthday he got a tatoo with the word "Mom" and some hibiscus flowers to honor my birthplace in Hawaii. I never knew that one of my 6 kids would grow up to be so colorful!! Bottom line...I'm sure you guys will fit in here and everyone will make you feel welcome. After all, we have the most important thing in common....DISNEY!

Cheryl

Just checking in...

Don't you people ever work??:)

I was on before bed and have 10 pages and a new thread to catch up on!popcorn::

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY.....Now back to work.. Gotta watch the market continue to tumble.

Gailyn:)

OK, on to some more questions for you all.
Also, are you all a pretty diverse group age-wise? Because we are pretty diverse within our family! And I hope no one is scared off by my dh's tattoos!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Wait until you see Bobby.

OK You have a 3 year old, HOW diverse can your age be?

Shell - good luck with your Dad's surgery. I hope all goes well. Sending pixie dust and prayers :wizard:

Welcome Monica! :goodvibes This is our third Disney Cruise but first time cruising with this group. Just jump in.

Gailyn

I am what most people consider an older mom...I was married at 38 and pregnant at 39. My husband is 10 years younger than me.

I am what most people consider an older mom...I was married at 38 and pregnant at 39. My husband is 10 years younger than me.

You go girl! Well, the daughter I'm bringing with me was born when I was 39 so we have that in common. I've decided age is pretty meaningless after a certain point in life.

Afternoon all:

Holy moley!!!! I cant believe were on page 6........;)

Just popping in to say hello.....

Bad day here at work.....we are down 3 people and one person leaving early today:scared: so needless to say......I cant wait until today is over!!!!

Well this is for Kathy.....nana count

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just checking in...

Don't you people ever work??:)

I was on before bed and have 10 pages and a new thread to catch up on!popcorn::

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY.....Now back to work.. Gotta watch the market continue to tumble.

Gailyn:)

Hey Little Miss Sunshine...:sunny: Did you HAVE to add that last line in your post:rolleyes1

So you're a cougar :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

No problem with tattoos here...I have 4, my sister has 8, my Mom has 4 and my brother is covered from neck to ankle with them. I guess you can say I have a very colorful family:goodvibes

darn missed the top again by the crazy 40 second rule!!!!!

we need to get rid of that.....

Hi all. I am Sandra. Hubby and I are cruisin to the Western side this year. Any advice on excursions in Grand Cayman/Cozumel?
Thanks.

Here's some nanas for the new thread:

banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif
banana063.gif

Well, I'm not going to say my age...BUT I am married 31 years and have a 16 yr old and a 12 yr old...Do the math of how old I was approx when I had my kids :goodvibes

And if you say I was 12 when I go tmarried you will become my BFF :love:

Hey, that is how Cheri became my first BFF on here.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter