• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

11/29/03 Eastern-only 2 days left !!! SINGLE DIGITS!!

I'll be at MGM in the evening.. after 3 sometime, having Turkey day with my great cast, rubbing it in that i am cruising in TWO DAYS!!

see you soon :)

Tomorrow at this time Bobby and I will be on the plane getting ready to head to sunny Orlando! Today first though, dinner with the family.....around 20 people!!

Keeping this thread alive for all us locals who can't start our vacation until Saturday :(

I want my vacation now!! One more day!!!!!

Happy Turkey Day Everyone!!! I'm thankful I am cruising on Saturday:sunny:

:jumping1: :jumping1: :wizard:

Shelly,
sorry we aren't going to make it to MGM today. With a few kids getting over colds, we decided to play it safe. Besides, don't feel like fighting the crowds if we don't have to.

Looks like its going to be a bit chilly for us locals on sailaway!!

Less than 48 hours til blast off!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! :)

We are flying to Florida tomorrow. And in less than 2 days we'll be on the ship .... eating shrimp and then sitting by the pool and getting excited about the sail away party. That's one of the highlights of my cruises - the ship starts moving, the band is playing island/cruising music, drink in hand, breezes, sunny skies, meeting new friends .... I'm ready - let's go NOW.

Don't blame you izzy... I wouldn't go either if I didn't have to.. The place has been packed!!

Hope everyone get's over their colds by Saturday. See you all then.

Happy Turkey day to all our fellow cruisers!!! I'm almost done packing--just our last minute items!! Can't wait!

Just finished packing my last bag....I think! I have to head to bed early, getting up at 4:30 AM!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all, see you Saturday!
Joanne:sunny:

tomorrow at this time I'll be getting in my car and heading to port!

It's almost here!!! 27 hours and we are on the ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

This time tomorrow I will be in the air! I can't believe tomorrow night I will be sailing on DCL! All of our bags are packed and we are ready!

Gina::MinnieMo

Our turn to say "goodbye for now". We'll be heading to the airport in less than an hour. Wishing everyone a safe trip to the port. See you on Saturday afternoon!!!

Diane (and Rick and Matt):wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

well, it is supposed to ice over tonight in northern PA, so we have changed our plans. We are flying out tonight instead of tomorrow morning. We will be staying at the Hyatt tonight. See you on the boat!

Lezleyg

It is snowing here but not enough to change our plans! We just called Disney Cruise Line to confirm and they informed us we were upgraded from a Cat 11 to a Cat 7! We are SO EXCITED!!! See you there!! We will be in rooms 7622 & 7624!!

Gina::MinnieMo :wave2: :crazy:

well, we missed our connecting flight in Philly... But we did get a really cool nighttime scenic view of the city for about 60 minutes! I hate PHL airport! We are booked on an early morning flight out of here, I just hope we actually have seats. If we actually get on the boat tomorrow, I will definitely be kissing the deck and then running for the nearest exotic drink (yes, beer will do, too). We will be the ones in the grungey (sp?) clothes because the airline doesn't seem to know where our luggage is! Guess there will be no formal nights for us! See you! (HOPEFULLY)--
-Lezleyg

Good morning all....time in now 6:25 a.m. and we are about to leave for JFK airport.....so.......the locals have to put the thread to bed.....take good care of it.....so Disney can take good care of us today....tonight....tomorrow......well, you get the picture.....anyway....looking forward to meeting you all!
Tom:earsgirl: :earsboy:

I wonder if I am the last local standing? Got my last minute packing to do and then I am off to Port! It's CHILLY this morning, but I don't care... cause I am heading to the Caribbean!!!

It's FINALLY HERE!!

See you all at the sailaway party. I'll be the crazy Floridian buddled up in 60 degree weather!

WE ARE CRUISING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jumping1: :cool1: :jumping1: :cool1: :jumping1: :cool1:

Hope everyone had a great cruise and a safe trip home. I am sorry I didn't get to meet everyone. I did bump into a few of you in the hall ways. It was just too cold for the sailaway party, grandma didn't want to go up to deck 10.

We sure did earn our sea legs on our cruise. Thank goodness for dramamine. Whoever invented it should become a saint! All and all, a fantastic cruise. Great service, great food, gorgeous days at port, and a "great" adventure on Thursday. Made me feel like a "real" sailor!

So when is the next cruise????

I'm looking into the Western next time around. Looking forward to hearing about everyone's cruise once all the northerner's dig themselves out of the snow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter