11/29/03 Eastern-only 2 days left !!! SINGLE DIGITS!!

Only a few days and we will finally be on the magic, We can't wait. We went to MK today, the lines were terrible 70 min to 90 min wait everywhere you went. The holidays are definitely here. It doesn't help that our kids are out of school all week.

We are soooo ready to be cruising. Oh yea DH said anyone who has been getting alot of snow and cold weather can change houses with us! We miss the snow:eek: :teeth:

It's getting closerer..........and I'm getting excitederer.........or something.
The forecast for Brevard county is showing a high of 70 for Sat. and sunny. We'll see how much it changes before then!!!!! That would be awesome weather though!:sunny:

We'll after a rocky start yesterday with a major break down on the car we weren't driving to WDW we have made it to FL. We got to our condo at about 4:30PM and while stopping at the grocery store the DW (Crazy Momma) asked what do you want to do for dinner tonight. The DS and I answered a park. We have season passes so we headed to MGM grabbed a quick bite and did the 8:30 Fantasmic. Shelly we stopped by the TT gift shop but you wheren't around. I think we are going back again on Friday we'll try again then. Fantasmic was awesome and was full, but I dont' think standing room for the 8:30. People behind us said the 6:30 was standing room only b y 5:45. We knew it would be busy this week, but 60-70 minute waits at MK is scarry. We are heading there in the morning and have dinner reservations at Canada. At least dinner won't be to long of a wait.

It was 70ish and mostly cloudy when we got here, who sent the 80s and sunny away?

What Deck and what side are we meeting on again for the sail away party? The DW (Crazy Momma) wants to know and I'm on dial up so I'm not going trough 50 pages of posts to find it.

Thanks for looking for me :)

I had an Award Banquet tonight, so I left early today. Hope my CM's treated you well :) I'll be around in the afternoons for the rest of the week... then come Saturday, it's cruise time!!!!!!

Yes... it is getting EXTREMELY busy in the parks, and it's ONLY Tuesday. I can only imagine what the rest of the week will bring. Get those fast passes early! I think guests needed a fast pass to get a fast pass for the Rockin' Roller Coaster today.

Wow, it's so close now. Three more days of work, and then I am cruising!

Oh, if anyone is going to Candlelight I'll be in the performances right after our cruise.. they'll be my first of the year.

Alrighty, off to get some rest... Busy Busy day tomorrow at WDW.

LostBoyinVA - sail away DIS meet is on Deck 10. Starboard, we think .... the side facing the terminal. Look for the big white Mickey hands waving from some others in our group.

I am SOOOOO ready for this cruise!!!!

Diane

Black cloud is gone....Lampskies will beat me to the shrimp.....but I am so ready for this cruise....a year ago today we found out our cruise was cancelled....a real happy time....not....anyway....see ya all on Saturday!
Tom
::MinnieMo :earsgirl: (DW)::MickeyMo :earsboy: (ME)

Okay, PenskeSth1, I'll take your DH's offer to switch houses! No, it's not snowing yet here in MD (but we'll get it soon enough, especially where I live), and it's just now starting to get real cold. I just want to live in Florida. Coming back is going to be so hard!

Well, one more day of work for me too, and, we're closing the office at 2 today. I've packed everything except our dress clothes (waiting til the last possible minute for that one), so now I have more time to get my house cleaned before we leave (what fun).

Hey, Gary and Susan, glad to hear you made it FL okay. Have fun this week!

We're looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday!

Kathy

Favorite Auntie-- Dh and I are in 6051, I guess that makes us neighbors!:D

Wow--overnight the 7 day forecast on my weather tracker for Melbourne has changed.............it's now showing a high of 64 and sunny for Saturday. 83 for Turkey day, 80 for friday, 64 for Sat. That's ok--cuz it warms up after Saturday in the forecast I'm looking at (73, 74, 74 for the next 3 days after Sat.) plus we're going south so we'll be fine. I won't be in shorts if it's 64 on Sat!!!!!

Amanda:
I just checked accuweather and it shows a high of 78 on saturday! Either way is fine with me, it beats the cold weather here! It looks good for the caribbean! It is supposed to be high of 86 for St Maarten. Although, it is showing thunderstorms for St Thomas with a high of 82. Then for Castaway Cay it looks clear and windy with a high of 86. Of course, that is subject to change but that is the accuweather forecast as of 9:45am central time!

Gina::MinnieMo

Gina--I hope yours is the right one!!! Mine is the one for our area from AOL. I'll watch the 5 o'clock news tonight and that's usually much more accurate than my weather watcher on AOL. Like you said--either way--I don't care!!!!! We'll be on vacation!!

O.K., in 18 hours we will be in the car in route to the airport......and in EXACTLY 24 we will be in sunny Orlando!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :sunny:

One more thing NOT to forget............Your address book.. Last year we purchased post cards and had no addresses.

Amanda......64 is a heat wave here!!!!! Alli has slimmed her shoe count to 6 pair!!!!!!! Jessica is packed......she has to have one more night to "hang" with her pals tonight. Cat inthe hat show. Kim..........well, she is the one that doesn't travel well. Pack, repack, unpack repack, make sure nothing is forgotten. I, have the carrebean music qued up for 3:30a.m. RISE AND SHINE!!!!

Amanda:

Let us know what your forecast says! Either way I am excited to be going! Happy Thanksgiving eve everyone!

Gina::MinnieMo

TChrist05............Hey I was just checking out the new navigator that Barb(inkognito) just posted on her web site and it looks like the "Walk The Plank" game is on deck 4 in studio sea Friady night at 7:45! LOL

jkovick, that is neat that we will be neighbors! I was looking forward to being on deck 5, near the kids clubs and stuff, but I have been on deck 6 before and it is great too! I love the dark too, so my parents can have their Cat 8!

I can't wait!
Joanne:sunny:

Ron and Shelley and anyone going to MGM tomorrow:
Our group is no longer heading to MGM due to some of us a little sick (my sisters kids) and the rest of us trying to play it safe! But we'll meet everyone at the sailaway--deck 10!!!!!!!!

Amanda......we'll be there.....looking for Shelly. So Kim is dropping of the dog is it wrong that I have Buffett jammin' and the temp cranked to 85???????

Last year at this time we were srambling to put something together from our cancelled disaster.....but this year....everything is sweet....no illness.....great weather expected...great people sailing....excellent service....great islands....it is just great a year later....see ya all on Saturday at sailaway!
Tom

Also....just a quick question....has anyone ever ordered a floral piece from Disney? We are celebrating our 25th anniversary on the ship....and my 51st birthday....would be nice to have a floral piece waiting in the cabin....thanks....
Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter