11/29/03 Eastern-only 2 days left !!! SINGLE DIGITS!!

As of 10/16 these were the official 11/29/03 Eastern sailors...........
TCROMW1013 (4) ROOM 6112
I am looking for families on the November 29, 2003 7-Day Eastern. This will be our first cruise ever and are looking forward to it. (Hubby is a little worried about getting bored) We have a son 12 and a daughter 8 with us. Would love to hear from families also on this cruise

LAMPSKIES (4) ROOM 6608
We'll be there......myself, DW, and DD's 13 and 11. We've been on the 4 nighters and it didn't seem like enough time on the ship. We couldn't get it all in. We were one of the cancelled Magic cruisers last year so we can't wait!!!!!!!!

IZZINMAC (22) ROOMS 6610, 6616, 6618, 6638, 7505,7507, 2605, 2611
We have a family group of 22 going! My wife and I and our seven grown kids w/families in 8 rooms. First time for about 7 in the group. The rest of us have gone several times. Most of us were on a 4 day right after Thanksgiving two years ago and loved that time of year.

FAVORITE AUNTIE (4) ROOM 5000
Hi,
I am going on that cruise with my parents and my nephew who will be 5. It is going to be so much fun!! We do not know what cabin we will have yet, but it won't really matter!!

HULA GIRL (5)
Hi all,
I will be there too with my husband and 3 little boys who are 3, 4, and 9 (or will be at the time). Can't wait!

MOM OF 4 PRINCESSES (10) ROOMS 5522, 5524
We'll be there too along with some other family members. It me, DH, DDs 13, 10, 6, and 4. Lampskies--do you think you DDs would like to correspond with mine? They both have e-mail or I can show them how to post here.
you can add 4 more to your list for me my sis her hubby and her dd 10 and ds 6 are goin with us too
GASSMANDY (3) ROOM 2611
I'm one of izzinmac's daughters. My husband, 7 1/2 month old daughter (in Nov. --she's only a month right now), and myself will also be there!!! This is our 3rd Dis. cruise-- 2nd 7 day. We loved our 4 day right after Thanksgiving 2 years ago!! The ship is all decked out for Christmas!

BFFTTSIU (2)
We'll be on this cruise enjoying our Honeymoon after our October Vegas wedding. We, as with Lampskies, were to be on the cancelled cruise of last year. Hopefully we will have better luck this year (although we were suppose to be at POFQ and that has been closed down, hopefully it will only get better).

OBSESSEDWITHDISNEY (3)
This will be our first DCL cruise (although it will be our 3rd cruise). It's me, DH and DS7. November seems so far away, and the wait is killing us!
Kathy

CRUISERDEW73/PENGUINSFAN (15)
I'll be on there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm 14..., i'm goin w/ my mom dad, and siblings, 16, 11, 9, and 6
I'm cruiserDew's mom, we have a group of 15 going. We are calling it the Cousin Cruise - 9 cousins under the age of 16. We have 5 kids 16, 14, 12, 9 and 5, cousins 16 & 9 and other set 9 and 6. We ended up with late seating, we'll see what kids dump us to go to the clubs. This is the first DCL trip for the other two families. We took our crew for a 7 day 1/19/02 and fell in love with it. There looks like lots of folks ready to enjoy the holidays early. We'll see you there

SCHROLLS (7)
We'll be there. DH, DS (9) and my MIL, FIL, and 2 SIL's. This is third DCL cruise for us. Last cruise was 7 day eastern October 2002.

MICKEYSWIFE (7) ROOMS 5639 & ?
Hi, we will be cruising with 7 people. Myself, DH, DMIL, DD(26), DS(23) DS(11) and DD's friend, Kimberly. We have late seating. DMIL and Kim have never cruised before. What a treat awaits them. DD and DS have cruised another line. They are somewhat nervous about not seeing people their own age. We are using one cat 11.. cabin 5639 and one cabin in cat 6. (Don't know that number yet). I can't wait!! Hi to everybody...Nancy

CRUISINCHICK (3)
We'll be there (on the November 29th cruise). My DH and 4 year old DS. We can't wait. All my son talks about is when he's going on "Mickey's boat". (I'll have him saying "Mickey's Ship" before November).
My DH and I have cruised a LOT (15+), but this is the first Disney cruise AND the first in 4 years. It's been WDW for the past 3 years and we're both having cruise withdrawal. And now we'll get the best of both!!!

ARMYFAMILY (3)
We will be there too! It will be our first Disney cruise and DS (6) first cruise. He's so excited.
We are also on deck 6 with late seating dinner.
I am so glad I found these boards! It is so useful and it's nice to "know" some of the fellow cruisers.
Lisa

BEARFAN (2)
Hey!
We'll be there too! DH(39) and me(38). Hey Lampskies, do you have your tickets yet? Does ATA leave out of only Midway?
Lisa Marie Smith

JKOVICK (2)
DH and I will be on this cruise too. Not our first cruise, but our first DISNEY CRUISE and that (I'm told) makes a big difference. We are both so excited!
PENSKESTH1 (4) ROOM 7020
We will be there for the Nov. 29 seven day Eastern... We have room 7020. DH, DD(14) DS(5) and myself. We can't wait to set sail. It will be our first Cruise ever.
We also are doing the late seating. We are use to eating Late anyway.

NJCRUISERS (3)
Please add us to the list!! We're cruising with you on November 29th ..... my DH and DS4 and me, of course. This is our first Disney Cruise but DH and I have been on lots of other cruises. We LOVE cruising and hope DS does too. This could be the first of many for him

DISNEYGIRLTINKERBELL (3) ROOM 7565
Any SCUBA divers?
I will be on this cruise with my sons, ages 16 & 10 (well, 11 since he'll have a birthday on the cruise!). We are in cabin 7565, but hope to upgrade at the terminal.

PRINCSSDISNYGINA (4) ROOMS 5137 & 5139
I will be there
My husband and I will be there in room 5139 with my parents in room 5137. We have taken two 4 night disney cruises but this is our first 7 day. We are SO excited! We are also going to WDW afterwards and staying in the Caribbean Beach for 4 days. We are frequent disney travelers, I have been every year since I was born and I am 25 years old! We are from Indiana.
Jason & Gina Bowman

WILE13 (4) ROOM 2066
Found You Guys!
Thanks we found out where all the Novermber 29th cruisers are!
This will be our 2nd cruise, we were just Upgraded to a Cat # 9 from an 11. Will be staying at 2066 anyone else, we are bringing our 3 year old and 6 year old with us. I see we are looking at meeting at the Bon Voyage Party.
Thanks,
Eric
ROHU13 (4)
first time cruisers
My family will also be on the 11/29 cruise. myself, DH, DS10, and DD6. We are so excited! I'm also nervous with this being our 1st time on a cruise. This trip has been in the planning for 2yrs....oh by the way we have late seating. Hope to meet a few of you all on the ship.

CRAZY MOMMA (3)
DH and DS 7 and I will be sailing. We are going for our 10 year anniversary. This is our 2nd disney cruise. Our son is giving us a hard time about staying in the kids club while we go to dinner a Palo's.

TCHRIST05 (2?)
The black cloud has passed....
Hello all.....the black cloud over my head has finally passed and I will be on the 11/29 cruise with all you guys.....9 weeks to go.....ready to go now!
Tom

Who are we missing?????????????????

Ron

Ron....it is my wife and I sailing this time.....DD does not like to cruise.....we are in cabin 6136..........just a couple of weeks left.....
Tom

Have to admit Gina--little jealous of you in the pic. w/ Justin!!! I always thought he was a cutie patootie!:p

Ron,
I spent part of today going from page 20 to 39 identifying the newbies who have joined the group since then. I'll post them in the morning. It was interesting reading where this group has been over the past 20 pages- World Series hopes, first snow storms, getting our first names up, Dismeet plans, waiting for Brown, excursion plans, counting the weeks to go and then the days, and Wino meet plans. After we update the list, maybe it will be time for a roll call on who plans on meeting at the Dismeet!
bob

Amanda:
I have to admit, he is even cuter in person! AND...he is super nice, he just made my heart melt. We talked to him for a while and he is really cool! I have an 8 x 10 of that pic hanging in my apartment!

Gina::MinnieMo

It is getting very cold here, and tomorrow and Friday we are supposed to have wind storms...not fun! I can't wait...three weeks from today and it will be St Thomas for us!!!:sunny:

Well news just said that the high is 85 tomorrow!!! When will it be fall in Florida???!!!??!!?

Well my grandmother and I are pretty excited now. We are still trying to decide if we will just do the islands on our own, or do an excursion. Maybe we will do the cable car thing in St. Thomas? Has anyone done that before? can you walk to it from the port?

Oh well.. we are nearing the TWO WEEK mark! Yipeee!!!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

princssdisnygina, that is a cool picture. When did you get a chance to meet him?

DisneyGator01 - My son and I've done the tramway at St. Thomas. Yes, it is within walking distance from the ship. It's nice - not spectacular, although the view from the mountaintop is worth the trip alone. Once you're there, there's a bird show (cute), and some shopping (souvenior type items), and a place where you can order drinks and relax as you enjoy the view of Charlotte Amalie. We're planning to do it again this time.

We haven't decided what we're going to do yet. I'm interested too, to know if anyone has done any of the islands on their own, and what it is. We want to do a beach day and a catamaran, but can't decide when/where. Of the two islands, which is better to do on your own?

To make it even the decision even more difficult, we want to do something DMIL will enjoy too. I've thought about the Under 2 Flags tour of St. Martin/Maarten. Has anyone done that?

DisneyGator and Izzinmac, all your talk about the weather in Florida makes very jealous. I want to move to Florida, but DH just laughs. He thinks I'm kidding, but I'm not. And I get more persistent when the snow falls!

obsessedwithDisney:

Justin was doing a concert downtown Indianapolis and my sister and I decided to go. I watched American Idol since it started so I am a HUGE fan! We were really close to the stage so I was thrilled! Then, we decided to see where he went after he performed and he ended up going to do an interview in a radio station. I don't know if you know downtown indy but this all happened on monument circle so there was no driving involved, he has his body guards and security walk him over. I actually had seen Kelly Clarkson the month before at the State Fair and got many pictures of her! So, I stood there and waited. Finally, one of the guards saw me and noticed I had been there for a while and asked me if I wanted to come in! Like I would say no! So, I got to spend about 45 minutes with him. It was cool!

Gina::MinnieMo

85 is okay now when it's not so humid.. but when its 98, 100% humidity, and you are standing on the black concrete at MGM, with the sun beating down on you.. you wonder, "Why the heck do I live in Florida?:sunny:. It's pretty brutal. But I have never had to go through a bad snow storm or put up with that for a few months, so not sure what is worse.. the cold, wet, snow or the blazing hot and humid sunshine... hmm. Maybe you could convince your dh and tell him you need to do a very scientific study:teeth: .

I was thinking about the Under to Flags tour, but I am worried if they drive around in the mountains. I took my grandmother on a tour of the Blue Ridge Mountians once, and she was so nervous the entire time... thinking the car would drive off a cliff!

Maybe we will just take a water taxi in St. Martin and do some shopping and head back to the ship. She is a lot more familar with St. Thomas because she has been there several times--her brother owns a rental house in St. John, so she has taken a few vacations there. So she can be my St. Thomas tourguide.

I can't wait til we reach the TWO WEEK mark! I have 11 working days left!!! (Im not counting down):hyper:

Ok, this morning- guess what I woke up to? High winds and snow! All this 80 degree weather talk and it is snowing here! Ugh! Is it time to go yet?

Yay--it's supposed to be only 81 here on the Space Coast--and dry air--which is a TREAT for us Floridians!!!! I got to turn my a/c off and open up all the windows!!!!!:Pinkbounc

gassmandy- I am so jealous right now it's not even funny! As I sit here in my office in my turtleneck sweater, winter coat hanging on the coat rack, all I can think is-- IT"S NOT FAIR!!! Oh please, please let it be time to go!

With the news of Nate Page, this doesn't seem quite as important as it did last night. But here goes!

I am attaching all the "newbies" info since we last did this way back on page 20. A VERY rough count says we have at least 137 people identified in our group (including all our families/fellow travellers). While a few of us seem to be the loud mouths and dominate the thread, we sure want to meet everyone who has let us know they are cruisin.

As I understand it, our MAIN get together will be on deck 10, midship, starboard side (terminal side) right after the Safety Drill is complete (about 4:30). Some of us will have big Mickey Hands to identify ourselves. That sounds about as organized as we will get. Let's start a rollcall of who plans on showing up for the Dismeet at 4:30!

In the meantime, here is the "newbie" list to go along with the one Lampski reposted yesterday.

Bob

DISNEYGATOR01 (2) Shelly and Grandma
late joiner, but excited!!!
Well up until today I was going on the 11/30 4 day, but I decided what the heck... it's 7 days for me!!

SMITTYGL (7)
Firstime Cruisers Here. We are so excited!. There are 7 of us in two deluxe state rooms with verandas. FREE UPGRADE! My parents and me wife and three girls. 5, 4 and 8 months

4OFUSFROMPA (4)
We can't wait! The November 29th Magic trip will be our family's 3rd. Last year we were on the Thanksgiving 'Western Magic' and the year before on the Wonder. We are very excited for the Christmas activities/decorations this trip. Our trip on the Wonder was a Christmas one and the ship looks so festive.
I am travelling with DH and 2 DD (ages 8 and 4

1GOOFYPITTSBURGHER (1+)
Hi!!! My name is Sean. I am 12 years old and I love the clubs! I will be on the cruise with siblings and cousins

LEZLEYG (3)
We are cruise newbies---and can't wait to experience that Dsney magic! We also have an 8 yo DD, named Courtney,

Some portion, if not all, of the IZZINMAC group will be at the Dismeet! Can't wait to see the ship pull away from the dock!!!

I will be there with Bobby, and I assume that my parents will be there too.... Fruity drinks for everyone??!!?? I love the melon daiquaris! There is one night, St Thomas maybe , that they are two for one in the souvenier cup....YUM!!

Favorite Auntie..........if you get today what we got yesterday......hold on to your hat!!!!!!!! 60mph winds and 16ft waves on Lake Michigan. The temp went fron 59 to 30 in a couple of hours.
Amanda..........you opened your windows to let the air in???? The wind last night blew the scheens off of the north side of my house...........Things different???? 82 degrees by you 22 by us......Things the same..........looks like the air wants inside our homes!!!!!!
Bob............did you say you can't wait 'till the shrimp leaves port....or the ship??? I'm starting to lose concentration on everything........I have my carrebean music in the cd player in my jeep.......I wore a hawiian shirt to dinner the other night and I refuse to wear jeans 'till we get back from the cruise. IT'S SHORTS 'TILL IT SNOWS FOR ME!!!!!
If I start screaming Minnies name while in bed (if you know what I mean) DW Kim is going to have me committed!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter