11/29/03 Eastern-only 2 days left !!! SINGLE DIGITS!!

Jen and Gina......are you early or late seating??? We are late!!!

Ron

Good! I was hoping that would be sufficient. It is nice to know others are thinking the same, WE ARE ON VACATION! Luckily I found myself a decent dress at a good price. It is getting closer! It seems like when we booked back in March it would never get here! Now less than 26 days! The sad part is, it will come and go so quickly, we will be counting down our next WD vacation!

Gina::MinnieMo

Every morning my DD's ask "o.k. dad, tell us how many days now.....because I know you're going to tell us".

Okay who's ready for a vacation???

I know I will be after this weekend.. it's Super Soap Weekend at the Studios (Super Scary Weekend). Can we bump the cruise up to 11/8/03??

I've been looking at all the menu's trying to pick out what I want to order, and it's pretty hard. I want to try just about everything! Anyone who has gone before, how is the Around the World Menu? What are some of your fav's from that night?

Well.. 25 days to go!
Shelley

Gina..........don't stress over what to order. Last year on our Dec. Wonder I couldn't decide???? do I want the filet or the seafood?? So they brought me both!!!!

I know we are all having our dis meet somewhere on deck 10 at the sail away party, but............how many head strait to the buffet after boarding??? And how many 2nd time or greater cruisers are planing on the Castaway Club coctail party???

Ron

We head right to Topsiders (my mom goes and makes Palo ressies) and we do go to the cocktail party. Yummy coconut shrimp! Get there early or we will eat it all! The drinks that they serve you are yummy too, and it is neat to meet and greet the steering commitee. I heard Jacqui was the director, I hope she is still there when we cruise!!

Hello all, I haven't been on-line for a few days. My name is Susan (40) I'm sailing with DH Gary (35) and DS Matthew (7). We are from Fredericksburg VA (50 miles South of Washington DC) This is our 2nd Disney cruise. Our room number is 6588, I think.
We have the early dinner setting.

I'm doing the Disney Happy Dance!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Hey all.....head to Topsiders first...gotta get those big shrimp....they are the best....anyway....I would imagine that the Haunted Mansion will be the "big movie presentation"on the ship since it is going to be released on November 26th.....as far as everyone going for Palo ressies....my wife and I have only done Palo once....we just don't really like all the fancy food....I am just a meat and potato person....so all the fancy stuff just does not do it for us....the second place we go is to get our special server...Sasha Sakic from Croatia.....we had him 2 years ago and requested him for our cruise last May....they changed us and we had him.....and he told us he will be on the 11/29 cruise....it costs me more money....cause he is so good I have to give him like twice as much as suggested....and we even bought his new baby a gift last time.....anyway.....26 days...almost 25 to go.....
Tom

I'm afraid I'm suffering from a serious problem! I don't have any motivation for anything at all UNLESS it is cruise-related! I've been creating and re-creating packing lists, made a countdown calendar, went shopping this weekend JUST to pick up cruise things, including a new dress (which I really didn't need, but it was "such a great price"). My spare bedroom is now full of open suitcases and clothes (which I pack and repack just to do something related to our cruise). I hope I don't have any unexpected guests between now and the day we leave - I don't know where they will sleep! And in my "spare" time, you can find me browsing these boards (okay, most of the time I am browsing these boards)!

Anyone else experiencing this incredible phenomenon, or is it just me???

By the way, to catch up on a few topics - my DH will not be wearing a tux, either - a coat & tie for both nights suits him well (actually, this is the first cruise where he hasn't complained about dressing up at all)!

We'll probably hit the buffet soon after we get on board (or soon after making Palo reservations).

Tom, thanks for the info about Haunted Mansion! I hope that is the movie playing. We don't get to the movies often, so this will be a special treat for us.

Kathy

Obsessed--you're not alone! I wanted to pack my 7 month old's suitcase about a week ago and my husband told me it'd be best to wait(I guess 5 weeks out is a LITTLE early). We all usually head straight to PC for the buffet, but decided this time it'd be nice to sit out on deck at Topsiders--for all the family w/ us who haven't been on the ship before. I will probably be a nervous wreck like last cruise until I am done making both Palo dinner and brunch reservations. Last time I took care of everyone's (6 of us) but this time w/ 16 adults--I'll need help. The only thing in the spa I usually do is the Rainforest so no rush there. I need to go buy myself some clothes since things don't fit exactly the same as they did pre-pregnancy--I've spent the past 6 months shopping for cruise outfits for my dd (needless to say she's set!).
No tux for dh either. He has a really nice Perry Ellis sports jacket and pants and some beautiful shirts for underneath. I think he looks very dressy even if he wears no tie, too.
Alright--enough for now!!
SOON..................:Pinkbounc :bounce: :earseek: :hyper: ::yes::

Also--I was laughing reading Ron's post about his daughter's asking him how many days because they know he'd know....my sister's always make fun of my dad and me about being on these boards. My sis Vikki always does that thing where you cough and say "dorks" under your breath whenever we all get to talking about info from here or the dis meet, etc.

Ron - We have the late seating! That is what we wanted, that way we get more time to do what we want before dinner. Plus, not that I dislike kids, but this is an "adult" trip for us so there are less kids at the late seating!

And yes....I have the vacation fever too! Everyday I am planning and typing things up on the computer. I am thinking about things I need to get to go. I have already hit all the stores and destroyed their summer clothing, especially at old navy. They have great sales, $4.99 for shirts and shorts! Everything I think about is cruise related. November 29th can't get here soon enough! I am even struggling to go to work, but I keep telling myself I have to work to have spending money! I would just like to stay in bed until its time to go. Wow...what a dream world I am in!

Hurry up November 29th!

Gina::MinnieMo

Vacation fever! --- Are you kidding....my dughter Amanda and I have had it for nearly a year...and it's getting worse...I understand it is a terminal disease....it only goes away when you get to the terminal!!!!

Amanda-are you saying your youngest sister/my youngest daughter calls me a "Dork" for my obsession? I never did like that kid!!

She is probably right though! All of us here are probably obssessed, terminal DCL Dorks. Maybe we change the name of the DisMeet to the DisDorkMeet. All of our families could wear shirts that say "I'm with DisDorkBob" or any other name!

Bob

:earsboy: Firstime Cruisers Here. We are so excited!. There are 7 of us in two deluxe state rooms with verandas. FREE UPGRADE!:cool1: My parents and me wife and three girls. 5, 4 and 8 months.

Can anyone tell me if there is baby food onboard the ship? I know that you can request pack n plays, buy was wondering about the food.

Thanks and have a great trip!

New Cruisers!

::MinnieMo princess: pirate:

We can't wait! The November 29th Magic trip will be our family's 3rd. Last year we were on the Thanksgiving 'Western Magic' and the year before on the Wonder. We are very excited for the Christmas activities/decorations this trip. Our trip on the Wonder was a Christmas one and the ship looks so festive.
I am travelling with DH and 2 DD (ages 8 and 4). This year my daughter will be going to the Lab and will be separated from her younger sister. She is anxious to meet other girls to hang with.princess:

Hey all...it is kind of funny reading all the posts....we did a 3 day Wonder cruise in September....spent 3 days in the parks as well....went down for 3 days in the beginning of October and then I had knee surgery on Oct. 13th.....and last week I went down for 3 nights......don't go back to work until Nov. 17th....and then cruise on the 29th.....we have been back and forth so much and I still cannot wait for our cruise.....it has to be a disease....there has to be some name for it....but the 29th is fast approching....the deck party.....the great meals....shows....night life......drinks.....and on and on.......
Tom

Kathy.........Yes my DD's kinda looks at me wierd when they see me on these boards and know the "days left", but this is actually 2 1/2 years of waiting!!!!! Yes we did do a "replacement" Wonder sailing after we got cancelled (the night before we were to fly out). But we "did" the Wonder before and we were soooooo looking forward to different ports of call. Needless to say, yes it was o.k. but what a dissappointment after a year and a half of waiting. Sooooooo all us "disdorks" will understand. And they may think I'M the dork but they still haven't unpacked from our Las Vegas trip in October. LOL

O.k. Amanda you said it!!!!!!!!!!!! No tie for me either!!!!! Just some dockers, deck shoes, nice shirt and a sport coat. They should all be luck I'm not wearing shorts........Right???? As far as Palo......... hmmmmmmmmmmm do I hear bfftsiu and Tenna4 volunteering to hang out at dinner with our DD's?????????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter