11/29/03 Eastern-only 2 days left !!! SINGLE DIGITS!!

Hey everyone.............I recieved my excursion booklet yesterday!!!!!

lampskies--finally figured out how to post pics!!!!! I posted one of my dd--Addison w/ my dh--Shawn--it's fom a month ago. Then one of 2 of my sisters--Becky and Vikki. Then one of me and Addie when she was 2 months old (haven't taken too many pics. of me since she was born--note--pic. doesn't include the bottom 1/2 of my body.....lol). Planning on being able to take lots by cruise time though!!!!!

Went to the yahoo site and with a litle experimenting was able to look at and add photos. Everone, give it a shot. Good way to share photos!

I saw the pics.....awsome!! Well there is one of me shopping....lol Myself DW Kim and DD's Jessica and Alli and Brad and Kristen standing with us a Planet Hollywood then dd's at CC. Now we can start putting faces with names.........come on guys post a pic....I'll buy some more memory if we use it all!!!!! 64 days to post!!!

Amanda.......Above the waist? Myself and DW had a pact....we could have kids......she gave birth and I gain the weight. lol So my pics are from the chest up. lol The youngest is 11 I don't think mine will be gone but.....it is paid for. As a matter of fact the two things that are paid for is the cruise and that "extra junk in the trunk". LOL Hope nobody tries to roll us back in the water at CC. LOL

Great pics, Lampskies, Gassmandy and Izzinmac. Thanks for sharing.

I'll get ours posted soon! Thanks, Lampskies, for making it possible!

Kathy

O.K. all you cruisers I know someone asked about shore excursions. I posted a thread a little bit ago asking for help about which ones to take. Wild Thing at ST. Thomas or Golden Eagle at St. Maarteen?

I have been slowly working on the website, I have had a few problems, but it is coming! Also, Gassmandy & favorite auntie tell me how to find Shirleys gifts. I have never heard of it. Thanks!

Gina

Princssdisneygina.........I've set up a generic web site to post pics to.......look under my signature.

Sorry all but for some reason I cannot see any pictures at the yahoo address. I am obviously computer illiterate! I managed to put a couple pictures on the webshots site of my family. They seem kinda dark. I will keep messin around eventually I should figure it all out..:rolleyes:
Michele

Penskesth1.........make up a yahoo i.d. and try logging in with that then you should be able to click on the word "photos" on the left side.

Lampskies: Thank you!

Those are some nice pictures.. Now hopefully I can manage to get one or two on there.. LOL

O.K. guys back to the shore excursions............looks like the Golden Eagle Catamaran is a must for us!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking my husband and I will be doing a lot of exciting excursions.........such as........."Change the dirty diaper" excursion. Or how about...."Who wants to take her back to the cabin for nap-time" excursion. I'm sure there'll be a "Let's get cranky some food and get her out of the sun" excursion, too.
In other words--with a 7 and 1/2 month old--we're not planning too much this time--just see what happens. Good thing we did tons on our last cruise before Addison came along so we won't feel like we're missing out. Of course I can say that cause I'm sure DH will still make sure he golfs @ Mahogany Run!!!!!:p

Gassmandy..........on our first cruise Feb of 2000 it was just myself DW and DD's. We had early seating for dinner, sooooo as all the girls were getting ready for the night out I strolled up to the ESPN bar each night........I can talk about it now that it will be gone(it's a man thing) there were many guys like I picture "Mr.Gassmandy" drinking really fast and looking really wore out. LOL I remember one guy saying "yes I came on the cruise with my in-laws, this is my one hour of sanity!!" LOL

Hello all.....the black cloud over my head has finally passed and I will be on the 11/29 cruise with all you guys.....9 weeks to go.....ready to go now!
Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter