11/29/03 Eastern-only 2 days left !!! SINGLE DIGITS!!

Go Sox!!!! Hey Wile 13, driving down the day before in November???? I'm flying and booked two days prior just in case of snow.

My husband and I are getting our DTD shopping in after the cruise. We are staying at WDW for 5 days afterwards. We have reservations at the Caribbean Beach. This will be my 27th trip to WDW!! I am VERY excited! Although, we are going to Mickeys Christmas party and the Candlelight Processional! And at the Candlelight Processional we get 15% all shopping all day at EPCOT, so I will probably do most of my shopping there! Going to get my Christmas shopping done!

Sept, 1977- born in Anderson, IN
Sept 1978, 1979, 1980 - Contemporary
Aug/Sept 1981, 1982, 1983 - Polynesian
Aug 1984 - Contemporary
Aug 1985-1989 - Polynesian
Aug 1990-1993 - Caribbean Beach
March 1994 - buena vista suites
Christmas 1994 - (second time) contemporary
March 1995 - Clarion Hotel
Aug 1995 - Disneyland! Disneyland Hotel
June 1996 - EuroDisney
Nov 1966 - Contemporary
May 1997 - Port Orleans
May 1998 - Port Orleans
Sept 1999 - Disneyland! Pacific Hotel
Dec 1999 - Coronado Springs
Christmas 2000 - 4 night Disney Cruise & Coronado Springs
Nov 2001 - Coronado Springs
Oct 2002 - HONEYMOON! 4 night Disney Cruise & Port Orleans
Nov 2003 - 7 day Disney Cruise & Caribbean Beach!
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earseek:

OK, never thought I would be happing about spending so much money, but I made our final payment. wooo hooo. Not long now, I now want my documents.

We made our final payment a little over a month ago, and that is when we found out that we were upgraded! Love that Pixie Dust!

We just paid in full, too! Looks like its official -- we're really going. We're kind of worried about our DMIL - its quite possible she could come up with a million and one excuses at the very last minute why she can't go. I told her the other night, she absolutely cannot back out now! She needs this vacation more than we do!

Looks like upgrades are wild!!!! Hmmmm I used my upgrade voucher from our cancelled cruise last year.........ya think they'd upgrade me past a cat. 6 verandah????

I found out we are in 6112. Unless we get one of those upgrades. If we don't thats ok, looks like a good location to me. Do we have any neighbors here?

An upgrade would be cool--my dad thinks it's wishful thinking for me since I asked to down-grade --to get the FL res. rates--plus be able to pay ER bill of DD. We'll see.................:Pinkbounc

I just checked our cruise on www.mytravelco.com and there appears to be a lot of rooms left in all categories except 1, 2, and 3. I thought this would be a popular week to cruise? Am I wrong??? Looks like the ship may not sell out afterall.:confused:

The week of Thanksgiving is very popular, the week after is not. As a matter of fact when DCL called us last Nov. 27th (Wednesday before we were to sail) we were able to switch to The Dec. 1 Wonder that night 3 days prior to sailing and with all the people from the cancelled Magic switching we were still able to get an upgrade on the ship!!

Out of Disney's value, regular, and peak seasons--this week has typically fallen under their value season.

Anyone else start their packing list yet? I started mine today. (I need a good two months to obsess on it;) )

I have a box in my spare bedroom that I throw stuff in that I will need for the cruise....not much in there yet, but it's a start!

I've got my ESPN mug all wrapped in paper........Just in case that "new lounge" doesn't!!!!!

Anybody booking shore excursions ahead of time or will you wait to see what the weather holds?

I am going to do Coki Beach and Coral World on St Thomas, but I am going to do it on my own, so I don't need to do anything except hale a cab the morning of St Thomas!

I have been gettting stuff together a little at a time and putting it all in a box in the closet. I figure if I pick up something here and there by the time the cruise is here I will have everything we need. Sure does beat buying everything at once. Plus I already had stuff for last years cancelled cruise.
We are also doing Coral World and Coki beach on our own. :)

Was just wondering if there were any fellow firefighters that will be on board for this cruise, last time we went we were called "naughty firefighters" when we took the spa tour. We always get a bad rap...

Wile

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter