11/28/12 Shows are up!!

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
They are available on iTunes.

Just realized that I need to not listen to these right now so I'll have them for the flight next Wednesday AM as we head for WDW before PCC 4.0! :sail:

Already listened. Good shows. Spoiler, Pete actually retracts a rant. Though I don't agree with his reason for the retraction.

Just a note on the Holiday around the world segment on this weeks podcast Dustin mentions about Christmas EVE Sarajevo 12/24 coming up as something other then Trans Siberian Orchestra on shazam. With out actually seeing what it comes up with I'm wondering if it could be a band called Savatage, as they were the first one to do the song on their Dead Winter Dead album which cam out in 1995. Shortly after it got some radio play the creators of Savatage stared another bad as a side project to play Christmas music, that band was the Trans Siberian Orchestra, Savatage has now become the side project to it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_Eve/Sarajevo_12/24

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter