11/26/2011 EARLY Bananahead reunions cruise

mom x4 grandma x4

DIS Veteran
Howdy all past, present and future banaheads:goodvibes

:banana:We hope everyone will join us on this reunion cruise.:banana:

At this point in time we dont know where we will be cruising to but it doesnt matter. The Bananaheads will be together once more.:worship::worship:

Thats a scary thought:lmao::lmao:

Welcome to everyone who is joining our crazy group on this cruise. Once you book, you are officially a bananahead:goodvibes

Please join us for a truly Magical cruise.

Shell, your already nominated to do the cruise list:rolleyes1

Kathy

Here we go again...

We will book this cruise as soon as it comes out...

I already booked a fake date on the last cruise till this one is "offically" announced. Can't wait to see the new ships. Our waitress in Palo told us that Palo would be twice the size and have outside seating and that there would be a French Restaurant too.

:banana:BANANAHEADS WILL RULE THE SEAS ONCE AGAIN:banana:

We will book when it is announced too and then on our 2010 rebook to get the discount and room credits.:thumbsup2

This feels so nice to have a bananahead cruise in the works.

There is an 09 one but most of us are having to watch the budget and may not get to go on that one. I hope more can do it too.

Off to fix dinner,

remember tell all our nanahead friends about this thread and hopefully we will hear from lots of them soon.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Ok count me in on this one......I was gonna bump the 2010 cruise out anyway....so going on another nana cruise.....just to hard to resist.....hmmmm now I just have to convience my daughter so we can bring the "little Princess in training on this cruise". Yep, just let me know when the dates are do to come out!!!

Greg....I wasnt to found of the western either, however, I would go back there just to sail with the nana's again!!!!

Denise:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I'm actually hoping it's a Western only because Disney owes me Grand Cayman.

I'll think about it also, but with many westerns and only 1 eastern and one soon to be southern under our belt. I really wouldn't want to go western again either.
Also, the second thing is how well Samantha does next year in school. Depends on how serious she takes school. She suffered by missing a week of school this year and it wasn't because of the schoolwork she missed it was because when she got back she was out of the school mode and couldn't get back into it.

But we'll see...hey ya never know.

WOW,
our thread has really grown for only one day.

I dont have room for a ticker yet. My 2010 takes up too much room.:sad2:

But if I can move things around i think we should have countdown clocks to tickers.:thumbsup2

Who will be the first to get one?

Hi Denise, Is Sue interested this time? She is a nanahead too.

Hi Joanne, hope things work out for you to join us. Plenty of time to decide.

Night all,
Kathy

Question?..........If Disney hasn't released the sailing dates for 2011 yet.....how do we know there is a sailing on 11/26/2011? :confused3

To quote Bobby Moran ... Here we go again!!! Guess I should send out an email to past Nanas and let them know the scoop ... Well, most of them that is :rolleyes1

Question?..........If Disney hasn't released the sailing dates for 2011 yet.....how do we know there is a sailing on 11/26/2011? :confused3

Because they should run the same basic schedule of Saturday departures. If not, we just change it.

To quote Bobby Moran ... Here we go again!!! Guess I should send out an email to past Nanas and let them know the scoop ... Well, most of them that is :rolleyes1

Because they should run the same basic schedule of Saturday departures. If not, we just change it.

Gotcha! :thumbsup2

Guess I'll try and be the first to the top. :lmao: Gotta beat Kathy ya know?! :rolleyes1

Enjoy the victory Greg.
It may be your last on this thread, accept while I am on vacation next week and weekends while I am visiting my mom.

The war is on!!!

Good morning all:goodvibes

Nice to see so many here already, well most of you.:lmao::lmao:

Keep spreading the word and hopefully we will grow into a Big bannahead reunion cruise:thumbsup2

Going to be a nice 70 degree day today.

Hi Shell, nice to see you popped in too. I know we are early here but it was the only way to assure we got the thread going first to claim it for the Bananahead name.:thumbsup2

Got to run, back later,

Kathy

Ok! Haven't posted on disboards in a looonnnggg time!

But wanted to have a presence on the new board and I am hoping by posting it will mean we get to go on this cruise!!!:banana::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter