11/25/07 4 Night Wonder - anyone else?

Tinkaroo

DIS Veteran
Hi - just curious if anyone else will be ditching the family and the post-Thanksgiving leftovers and heading for the Caribbean with us?! :yay: :yay:

Yayy!! I've been watching for this thread!

We plan to join everyone on our first Disney cruise right after Thanksgiving!

Can't wait!

Yayy!! I've been watching for this thread!

We plan to join everyone on our first Disney cruise right after Thanksgiving!

Can't wait!

Yay - another DIS'er on the cruise! Another thread was started sometime last week by mickeyluv, too, but maybe we'll come to a consensus on one thread. After all, there are apparently only 3 families on the entire cruise! ;) :rotfl:

Yay - another DIS'er on the cruise! Another thread was started sometime last week by mickeyluv, too, but maybe we'll come to a consensus on one thread. After all, there are apparently only 3 families on the entire cruise! ;) :rotfl:

HA Wouldn't that be something?? If that were the case, we could all count on some nice upgrades, I imagine.

Are you doing a land and sea trip or just the cruise?

We'll Be There Too!!!!!!
First Cruise for our family of 5 - dh, myself and 3 girls (ages 8, 12 & 15). Having T-giving dinner with the In-Laws in Georgia (I think we'll barely chew!), then head on down to Orlando! Just thought it would be really nice to stop in for the MVMCP since our little one has never been. Anyone know the dates for that one yet? When do those tickets go on sale? Gosh, I shouldn't be bugging you all with these questions, I should just introduce myself and sit back ...
::standing up::
Hi, my name is Isa (sounds like Lisa, hold the L) and I, too am a Disney Addict! :cutie:
::sitting down::

Hi Isa! I'm Jennifer, a fellow Disney Addict!

I don't know the exact dates of the MVMCP - I thought I saw them on intercot but I can't find them now...:confused3 We definitely plan to go to one while we're down there. Is this your family's first cruise? It's ours. We've been to WDW often, but never done the cruise. Our DS (5) is beside himself excited about the Oceaneer's Club. So are we ;)

HA Wouldn't that be something?? If that were the case, we could all count on some nice upgrades, I imagine.

Are you doing a land and sea trip or just the cruise?

Just DH and I are going on the cruise, and then spending 3 nights at the GF. Then, our extended family joins us for the next 5 nights on our DVC points over at SSR - there will be at least 15 of us at that time!

How about you - are you spending Thanksgiving at the World?

We'll Be There Too!!!!!!
First Cruise for our family of 5 - dh, myself and 3 girls (ages 8, 12 & 15). Having T-giving dinner with the In-Laws in Georgia (I think we'll barely chew!), then head on down to Orlando! Just thought it would be really nice to stop in for the MVMCP since our little one has never been. Anyone know the dates for that one yet? When do those tickets go on sale? Gosh, I shouldn't be bugging you all with these questions, I should just introduce myself and sit back ...
::standing up::
Hi, my name is Isa (sounds like Lisa, hold the L) and I, too am a Disney Addict! :cutie:
::sitting down::

Welcome, Isa! It's nice to see that there will be a few of us on this cruise after all! ;)

It's our first cruise, too, though it's just me and my DH - no kids as of yet. This is all a belated 30th b-day extravaganza for me - I turn 30 in late August, but I enjoy the weather and the holiday atmosphere much more than I do Orlando in August!

I'm Lindsay!

Hi! I have been watching the boards since we booked. We are on the 4night Wonder on 11/25. We are bringing the kids (7 and 2) plus friends (family of 5). We are very excited to share the DCL with friends. We continue to say what a wonderful experience we had on it in 2004. We are celebrating our 15 wedding anniversary. We will be doing land after the DCL and meeting up with three other families.

I am glad to finally see that others are taking off from the families on Turkey Day also!

We'll be there (Little bro & myself) for a bit of post park R&R.

It's my birthday cruise too! :cheer2:

Okay, so I found out that the MVMCP will be Nov 29th! :cool1:

I will be surprising my family with this since they think we are coming right home to get back to school and life as we know it.

Years ago I had taken our oldest two to the Jolly Holidays Dinner Show but have not heard of that anymore since then. Is that still around? Hmmmm...
Gotta look into that!
---just found the info ... sad, but the Jolly Holiday Dinner Show has been retired -- apparently for a very long time now!---

It is in fact our family's first cruise - of any type - ever! Kind of nervous for hubby, but we'll keep his mind off it all with activities or the drink of the day ;)

I think we may be going for ds's 6th birthday! we did it for dd's 5th and its only fitting we do it for our son.. Im hoping to finalize everything this summer! :cool1:

We're booked for this cruise! Hopefully we will be able to stick with it! It kind of depends on what the price of airfare does this summer!

We hope to spend a few pre-cruise days at Disney World too!

This will be our second Disney Wonder cruise. We have 2 sons who will be 4 and 18 months.pirate:

We will be there with you. This is our fist cruise with Disney we are taking along our 5 year old son and he is so ready. Can't wait for the fun. See you'll all there.

magan

Magan,
I have a 4 year old. Maybe our boys will meet in the clubs!
Our son watches the Disney channel most morning so he's excited to see Mickey! It's gonna be fun!
Melanie

Hi. My name is Katy and we are booked for the land and sea vacation. We will arrive at WDW on 11/21 (we added an extra day!) and then we will start cruising on 11/25. We are so excited as this will be our first cruise ever. We are suprising our DS(8) and DD(5). They have no idea but have been begging us to take them to WDW during the Year of a Million Dreams for several months. I can't wait to surprise them with this!!!

Hi Everyone...:goodvibes :goodvibes

Cruising on the Wonder has been a dream of my since we got married 10 years ago! We wanted to go on the Wonder back then for our honeymoon but never did. We just cancelled our 7 day RCCL cruise on the Mariner yesterday and booked on the Wonder. We are so excited!:cloud9:

We have two dd's age 3 & 5 and are travelling with our friends who have 2 ds's ages 4 & 6. We are staying in Orlando for a week after...3 days off site and 4 days at Saratoga Springs. :woohoo:

This vacation is really turning into a dream...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter