11/23/2011 ~ Thanksgiving on the Dream

What kinds of things do they like? What kinds of things are we supposed to buy? Sorry--I'm new to this! Is it just your family and mine doing the FE #2? Thanks!

We booked in June 2010 and it seemed like the time would never come to get on the ship! In 5 days we will be on the DREAM!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi. We are traveling over thanksgiving and I was wondering what the fish extenders are and how to do it?

I will. If someone will explain the process to me???? I have one child. We are in stateroom 6092.

Best wishes for a Dream-y cruise! I will be sailing next Thanksgiving and would love to hear about your cruise when you get back. Are any of you planning to do a trip report? If not, could you please swing by our thread for next year's cruise meet and give us a brief synopsis? Looking forward to hearing how the Mouse celebrates turkey day!

Just wanted to thank everyone for the FE gifts. We had such a great time on the cruise and the girls were so excited to check the FE every time we went back to the room. The candy got us through our 6 hour wait at MCO yesterday!

Thanks again to you all for making our cruise Dream-y :cool1:

Oh man, what a fabulous time, and memories that will last forever! Every time we pass our FE ( hanging in our hallway now) we will think of all of the fun we had coming back to the room with little surprises waiting for us! Thank you to everyone for adding to our memories! Hope to stay in touch and see you again on another cruise!

Thanks to all the organizers and participants in the FE exchange! We love all of our magical treats!

Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season and hope to see you on another DCL cruise sometime soon!

Lynda and Scott

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter