11/23/2011 ~ Thanksgiving on the Dream

I'm definitely interested! Thanks for responding--put us on the list. Let me know how to get started! Minta

I need the name, gender and age for everyone in your cabin. Cabin number and any special celebrations. Great - even if it's only a few of us it should be fun.

We are in cabin 9028. We have two girls, ages 2 and 5. How many toys will I need to buy and will there be a list?

Hey everyone! My name is Casey. First time disboarder poster but long time reader! I am a former crew member (I worked in the kids club on all three ships!) and my boyfriend is still on the Dream. Well, I'm going to cruise with him, but he works crazy hours (as do the rest of my friends on the ship!) so if there are any adult only meet and greets I'd love to tag along if you don't mind? and meet some other avid Disney Fans! Hope everybody has a fantastic cruise! :woohoo:

There is one thing I'm really going to miss since we can't go on the cruise - Milk and Cookies. I just know my DS would have loved that so much.

So I have a question - can anyone tell me something like this that I can do at Disney World. We are staying at CBR. I thought I could do something the night he gets his Duffy Bear because I saw on the Disney web site that you can now watch Duffy on the TV in your room. It's kind of like Duffy reading you a bed time story. Anyone know how I can add Milk and Cookies to this?

There is one thing I'm really going to miss since we can't go on the cruise - Milk and Cookies. I just know my DS would have loved that so much.

So I have a question - can anyone tell me something like this that I can do at Disney World. We are staying at CBR. I thought I could do something the night he gets his Duffy Bear because I saw on the Disney web site that you can now watch Duffy on the TV in your room. It's kind of like Duffy reading you a bed time story. Anyone know how I can add Milk and Cookies to this?

Allison, I would ask GS at the hotel, and see what they can do. I'm sure even if there is no "Room Service", they can suggest something. Have a great time! We want pictures of the fun girl! Rock the parks!

This is in response to the fish exchange #2---tried to post on another thread, but that one is closed. Received a message from someone about the FE 2, but cannot reply--have to have a certain number of posts!! Want to start this--I would love for the three families to do this, but don't know how to get started--have already purchased the FE hanger for my girls and they are excited. Can someone please help??? Thanks!!

This is in response to the fish exchange #2---tried to post on another thread, but that one is closed. Received a message from someone about the FE 2, but cannot reply--have to have a certain number of posts!! Want to start this--I would love for the three families to do this, but don't know how to get started--have already purchased the FE hanger for my girls and they are excited. Can someone please help??? Thanks!!
Yes that was me. Just send me cabin number, ages and genders and I'll put together our mini list next week and send it to you.
Monica

We are new to the back to back cruising, but four nights simple was not enough! Cabin 6598! Soooo, excited!

This cruise makes us Gold Castaway club members! Only took 12 years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter