11/22/08 Thanksgiving 2008 cruise thread. Double Dipping Travelling Turkeys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on the new improved version of the sign. :laughing: So far I've added the "squared" to CC. For the "Double Dipping" I was thinking there are a couple ways I could do it. Let me know what you think.

Double Dipping
Traveling Turkeys
Cruising on the

Disney Magic

OR

Traveling Turkeys
Double Dipping on the
Disney Magic

I'm working on the new improved version of the sign. :laughing: So far I've added the "squared" to CC. For the "Double Dipping" I was thinking there are a couple ways I could do it. Let me know what you think.

Double Dipping
Traveling Turkeys
Cruising on the

Disney Magic

OR

Traveling Turkeys
Double Dipping on the
Disney Magic

I like option #2. I can't believe we are at over 900 posts,
woo hoo!:banana: :yay:

Sandy--I love your sign! I haven't been on in a while cause I'm a volleyball/baseball mom. We've been BUSY! We're in volleyball regionals this weekend, and then we are done with volleyball!:thumbsup2 Now, baseball is four nights a week plus weekend tournaments, and swim team will start in a couple of weeks for DD. There's never any rest for mom!;)

I hope time continues to fly by because I'm ready for this cruise NOW!:cool1:

Sandy,

Love the sign. SO much more creative that anything I could come up with. All that came to my head was a cut out of a turkey with my cricut and putting Mickey ears on it. CUTE, but way below what you came up with. Where did you get that picture? It's priceless.

Lora

I'm here, checking in every so often. I just made a list of things I want to bring (Santa hats for Christmas card pictures of the kids on the beach) and checked on my supply of magnetic paper (only 2 sheets left). Things are busy around here with soccer and baseball season starting. I had my youngest at the Dr office with me this week and in the waiting room there was a National Geographic with a big story on the Mayan temples (Aug 2007 edition). We looked at all the great pictures so I'm preparing her for our excursion. That's all it for us. Most everything else is reserved. Now we just have to make final payment and make Palo ressies!

Shell

Was anyone planning to do the waverunner excursion on CC? We were thinking about it, but now I'm hearing they've cancelled it on many of the recent cruises. Someone said they're probably having problems with the vendor who provides the waverunners. :confused3 I hope they get it worked out by our cruise. Then again, it would save us $$ if it wasn't available. ;)

I'm here, checking in every so often. I just made a list of things I want to bring (Santa hats for Christmas card pictures of the kids on the beach) and checked on my supply of magnetic paper (only 2 sheets left). Things are busy around here with soccer and baseball season starting. I had my youngest at the Dr office with me this week and in the waiting room there was a National Geographic with a big story on the Mayan temples (Aug 2007 edition). We looked at all the great pictures so I'm preparing her for our excursion. That's all it for us. Most everything else is reserved. Now we just have to make final payment and make Palo ressies!

Shell

Santa hats for Christmas card pictures, what a great idea! Do you mind if I use your idea too?

Sandy great job.:thumbsup2 I saved it if you don't mind if I use it that is? :worship:
I have found a Disney Thanksgiving pic. to try to use too. I'll share it with you soon. Having trouble with the layering. When I save my work it saves it in separate pics and no more texts? I anyone knows how to save it the way it looks when I make it I would love the info.
Anyway I have a dresser drawer I'm using to put my travel things in. I have my over the door shoe holder, toiletries, and some others things I have been hearing to bring. I also have a jar I am filling up with change to cash in just before we leave.
Now how is everyone feeling about Delta's rule for 1 checked bag?:confused: I think Disney should have them give those who book with them a 2 bag limit as we are giving them so much business? :confused3 I hate that there is just another expense that wasn't in my budget. One bag will never do.:rotfl: :headache:

Ok I think I figured it out. How does this one look?

Apr2701.jpg

Sandy great job.:thumbsup2 I saved it if you don't mind if I use it that is? :worship:
I have found a Disney Thanksgiving pic. to try to use too. I'll share it with you soon. Having trouble with the layering. When I save my work it saves it in separate pics and no more texts? I anyone knows how to save it the way it looks when I make it I would love the info.
Anyway I have a dresser drawer I'm using to put my travel things in. I have my over the door shoe holder, toiletries, and some others things I have been hearing to bring. I also have a jar I am filling up with change to cash in just before we leave.
Now how is everyone feeling about Delta's rule for 1 checked bag?:confused: I think Disney should have them give those who book with them a 2 bag limit as we are giving them so much business? :confused3 I hate that there is just another expense that wasn't in my budget. One bag will never do.:rotfl: :headache:
Thanks. I made the sign so everyone could use it, if they want to. I'm still working on the final product, so you might want to wait until I post that to save it. I'm having trouble fitting Double Dipping in, without making it look too crowded. Your sign looks great. I've seen that image before and am planning to use it too.

I love the sign, looks like you have spent a BUNCH of time putting it togeter!

So we are less than 7 months away.
:cool1: :banana: :dance3: :yay:
Woo hoo! :woohoo:

Do any of your kids make a paper countdown chain? DS asked me when he could make his. I told him to wait until summer break when he needs to find things to do.

I updated the website today. I added an important link that all should read, it is the first one on the list after HOME. If you have any questions you can e-mail me at the address on the manifest page.

I can't believe that we're geting so close. It's almost time for that final payment. :sad2: But then it will the doc dance :banana:, and cruising time :banana:

Has anyone seen the thread about the Magic and Wonder being at CC on the same days? I went to portime.com, the site where the person found this information and it showed the Wonder being there on one of the days WE will be there! :scared1: I called DCL and they said it must be a mistake because his computer said the Wonder would be at sea that day (11/28). Whew! I don't even think that would be possible, but it scared me for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter