11/20/2015 Pre-Thanksgiving MAGICal cruise

We are also booked on this cruise. Well, I've put down my deposit. We are waiting to hear back from our coach for sure as my daughter would miss a basketball game. I don't think he will mind though as it's not a district game. Our party is myself and my daughter who will be 15. Also joining us is my oldest daughter, her husband, and my grandson (who will be 4). We are super excited. We haven't been on the Magic since it was reimagined and we've haven't cruised out of Miami. Excited!!!

Hi everyone, we just booked this cruise as well. This is our 3rd cruise, second time on the Magic. There will be 5 of us - myself, husband, mother, and our two daughters, ages 7 and 1 at the time of the cruise. And we are ALL ABOUT being part of an FE group! I can't wait!!!!!! This will be a sort of birthday cruise for us, since 3 of us have birthdays right around or during the cruise and it's the "half" mark for our 7 year old (family tradition of celebrating half "un-birthdays" at the six month mark each year.) Its going to be so much fun!

Hi there - We booked this cruise, LONG ago, but since we just booked flights last night, I finally feel it's "official"! This is our 5th cruise, and we will have our 2 boys 17, 9 at time of cruise) and daughter (6)! We normally do 7 nights, so I am hoping the 5 nights don't go by too quickly, but we wanted to see the Magic again :). We are heading to Orlando post cruise to check out Universal Studios - never been.

Looking forward to another awesome vacation!! Love our Disney Cruises!!

Hello again. We are booked, paid, and ready to head to Miami! This will be our third DCL cruise. Dad, mom, DD-8, and DD-6. Looking forward to meeting new friends and having fun with fish extenders!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. If no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, perhaps someone can start that right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

I am happy to start managing the FE list. To make sure I am doing this correctly, can I host a GoogleSheet where interested members can add their info to the group file? Is it my understanding that DisBoard members cannot PM me for the link so they can be added? It must be an open, public list? I've read the link above about the policy but just want to make sure I'm understanding them correctly and playing by the rules :).

167 Days until Embarkation! Our kids (DH is Microbe1936) keep asking to go on another DCL cruise. They don't know we've booked another--and won't know until we arrive in Miami. It's becoming challenging to keep it a secret when they start talking about it :). Can.NOT.wait!!!

Hi everyone!

We booked this long ago but it is getting closer now and looks like we might all be able to go on this sailing! We are celebrating my husband's 60th birthday. It will be our 10th Disney Cruise, 7th on the Magic. My husband, son and grandson are huge Miami Dolphin fans so cool to sail from Miami too. We have 3 cabins- ourselves - my son and his family and my daughter and her family. We love participating in fish extenders if the group is open! Just let me know. Looking forward to a 'Magical' family vacation!

Carol

Still hoping there is a Fish extender group on this sailing. Can anyone tell me if the group is still open? We have 3 cabins. Thank you!!!
Carol

I am new to this group and would love to be added to the FE group for the 11/20-11/25 Disney Magic Cruise! Please!!! It will be me, my husband and my two boys ages 7 & 4

We are also booked on this cruise. Well, I've put down my deposit. We are waiting to hear back from our coach for sure as my daughter would miss a basketball game. I don't think he will mind though as it's not a district game. Our party is myself and my daughter who will be 15. Also joining us is my oldest daughter, her husband, and my grandson (who will be 4). We are super excited. We haven't been on the Magic since it was reimagined and we've haven't cruised out of Miami. Excited!!!

We do have a Facebook group Disney Magic. Nov 20! Come join us

Hi everyone!

We booked this long ago but it is getting closer now and looks like we might all be able to go on this sailing! We are celebrating my husband's 60th birthday. It will be our 10th Disney Cruise, 7th on the Magic. My husband, son and grandson are huge Miami Dolphin fans so cool to sail from Miami too. We have 3 cabins- ourselves - my son and his family and my daughter and her family. We love participating in fish extenders if the group is open! Just let me know. Looking forward to a 'Magical' family vacation!

Carol
We have a Facebook group titled Disney Magic Nov 20. Come join us

I am new to this group and would love to be added to the FE group for the 11/20-11/25 Disney Magic Cruise! Please!!! It will be me, my husband and my two boys ages 7 & 4

Look up Facebook page

Disney Magic Nov 20 for fellow cruisers and FE group

We will be on the Nov 20, 2015 cruise, 2 adults, 1 boy (10), 1 girl (6) No allergies, first time cruisers!! Any guidance on making FE and gifts would be helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter