11/17/12 It's a Magical TEXAS Thanksgiving with the Mouse!

@ Lampy- Regards to the cost- at least we have a long time to pay for the cruise! And you don't HAVE to have a balcony every time. Inside cabins are nice and dark for sleeping in after a late night.:thumbsup2

I agree Willie!

Lampy, come on (and book.) Just think...turkeys sailing again, 7 years later! Also, this seems to be a great bunch too, ALREADY! Could you still get your 'girlfriend' to link the dining ressies again?:banana:

Will the characters be in Christmas clothing after Thanksgiving?

Correction to what was posted earlier. Chip and Dale were wearing red and green floral shirts, on Castaway Cay the day after Thanksgiving. I don't know what they'll wear since we won't be going to Castaway Cay.:confused3 I'm sure Disney will have another idea.:)

Yes they will in Christmas clothing :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 and there will be a big ginger bread house being built at this time

Rob

That's really neat! We got to see the gingerbread in the Grand Floridian over our honeymoon. Hugely impressive for being made out of cookies.

Just checked the staterooms while I was up rocking the baby and managed to flip from our 10A on deck 7 to one of the SPH on deck 5 forward!
:banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana:
Gotta love a free upgrade!
5520 was available too, if anyone else wants the free SPH.

My TA was on notice to get that for me if it came available. Since I have not heard from him, I'm guessing he did not get it. :sad2:

Just checked the staterooms while I was up rocking the baby and managed to flip from our 10A on deck 7 to one of the SPH on deck 5 forward!
:banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana:
Gotta love a free upgrade!
5520 was available too, if anyone else wants the free SPH.

Happy that you got them!! Good hunting!!;)

My TA was on notice to get that for me if it came available. Since I have not heard from him, I'm guessing he did not get it. :sad2:

It came available at three thirty in the morning, I doubt your TA was up.
There are some perks with being up around the clock with little ones!

Willie!!! Lampy!!!

You guys are killing me! If I can get my DH Eric and Teresa and her crew to join us...we'll be in on the fun! I've got a little time to work on Eric...will talk with Teresa about this soon. All I know is that if we're in, we'd better get there early or Lampy will eat all the shrimp again.

I just got a text from Lampy. He and Kim are leaving today on a sailing. Alone. No kids. No friends.

Anyway, he says that his buddies back home in Crown Point have a "Lampy Pool" bet going on what day Kim will throw him off the ship.:rotfl2:

I replied back to him that since I won't be there to keep him in the bar til late hours, he will be safe. Should be like a 2nd honeymoon.

For those of you that have never met Ron Lamparsky, well he is a one of a kind joker. Other than being funny, the man can drink beer all day and nite, and never slur a word, never appear drunk. Kind of a freak of nature, so to speak.:worship:

For those of you that have never met Ron Lamparsky, well he is a one of a kind joker. Other than being funny, the man can drink beer all day and nite, and never slur a word, never appear drunk. Kind of a freak of nature, so to speak.:worship:

So true! Lampy and Willie, together? Watch out!:rotfl:

I just got a text from Lampy. He and Kim are leaving today on a sailing. Alone. No kids. No friends.

Anyway, he says that his buddies back home in Crown Point have a "Lampy Pool" bet going on what day Kim will throw him off the ship.:rotfl2:

I replied back to him that since I won't be there to keep him in the bar til late hours, he will be safe. Should be like a 2nd honeymoon.

I saw on facebook the he had spent $45 on drinks for himself and the ship had not even left port:lmao::lmao: thats Ron for ya

Rob

Can we get a list started in the first post with names and ages? I'm hoping there will be some other single moms on our meet thread!

I just went on my first Disney cruise in March with my mom and my son on the Dream. It was pretty difficult for me as I just got divorced. I'm hoping by this cruise I'll be able to have a better time!

Ask and you shall receive! (Though it isn't exactly in the first post...)

Texan Turkeys 2012
TexasGirl
terimac (Teri)
cruisecrasher (Lori) KetchAggie(Ben) DS(will be 6) DD(will be 3)
shera
S'sMom DH DD(will be 10) DS(will be 4)
JenBill5(Jenny) DH and DD(7)
CheeChick DH DS(will be 7) DD(will be 3)
princessCKL DH
rebeccatp(Rebecca) DH DD(will be 20) DS(will be 15) DS(will be 11)
Disney Fans DH DS DS and Her mom, aunt or brother
donald'sdarling(Lynn) DH and DD(16) and grandparents DS(22)
Dahly(Leslie) DH DS(will be 15)
Tx<3sDisney DH DS(will be 16) DD(will be 6) (+8 rooms)
DisneyMama629(Krista) grandma DS(3) and aunt niece(12)
WMILLER86(Willie) DW DD(22) DD(17)
Mickeyhugger(Rob and Priscilla) DD(18)
LAMPSKIES(Ron and Kim) and DD DD
As of 4/22/2011

Only 1 year, 6 months, 3 weeks and five days left!
:cool1:
Anyone I've missed?

Ask and you shall receive! (Though it isn't exactly in the first post...)

Texan Turkeys 2012
TexasGirl
terimac (Teri)
shera
princessCKL DH
As of 4/22/2011

Only 1 year, 6 months, 3 weeks and five days left!
:cool1:
Anyone I've missed?

looks great!
my name is Christine and my dd will be 17(turning 18 on board)thanks for adding us!

CAST OF CHARACTERS!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

TEXAS (& More) TURKEYS

TexasGirl (Nita) Plus DH and DD (12) and DS (7)
terimac (Teri)
shera
princessCKL DH
Christine & DD 18

General Information:

Disney Magic 2012 - Galveston
Seven-Night Western Caribbean
11/17/12
Balance due December 27, 2011

Day 1 - Galveston
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Grand Cayman
Day 5 - Costa Maya
Day 6 - Cozumel
Day 7 - At Sea

Added to first page per request! :):goodvibes Thanks Cruise Crasher for compiling it!!!

Also, HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND Everyone!

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter! We had some more storms come into the DFW area last night and I was lucky that my kids slept through most of it and hope for more rain ( which it is right now) but no more storms!;)

Added to first page per request! :):goodvibes Thanks Cruise Crasher for compiling it!!!

Also, HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND Everyone!

Thank You for keeping up with all of this! I know how much time it can end up taking! I was a starter for a thread for a cruise before and it can end up taking a lot of time.:goodvibes:thumbsup2:woohoo:

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter! We had some more storms come into the DFW area last night and I was lucky that my kids slept through most of it and hope for more rain ( which it is right now) but no more storms!;)

We so need rain down near Houston. All this last few weeks we've been parched and now we've got high winds and little fires springing up from all the gusts off of the storms. But no rain.
Hoping everyone's been safe through all this crazy spring weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter