11/15/09 Wonder

Good morning everyone! Hope you all are having a wonderful sunny day! I'm so excited. I finally got a suitcase full of cloths for DH, DS, DD (11) for now.:goodvibes I have to finish shopping for Myself and DD(16)....:goodvibes

I'm in the process of coming up with some ideas for fe gifts. Plus trying to get some information about the cabin doors. How do you put the stuff on it. tape or magnetics? which do you you use?

Well 54 days and counting. DH is finally so excited it's all he talks about...:goodvibes:cool1: Well I'm off and running to look for some yard sales. Hope you all have a awesome weekend!!!

All I know right now is no tape allowed on doors which is understandable. Only magnets.
:goodvibes

I HAD to share this.
OMG! My 9 year old.
I said yesterday to my husband that I was disgusted at the Victoria's Secret commercials on these days. I said to my son, that these types of commercials w/ women wearing next to nothing weren't on 10 years ago. To which he replied: "I'm glad to be living now." OMG! My NINE YEAR OLD! :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:
::rotfl2:

Don't you just love what comes out of kids? :rotfl:

You should have seen the pirate outfit my 9 yr old niece wanted yesterday. :eek: Of course her parents said No Way.

Kids see and hear way too much anymore.

Don't you just love what comes out of kids? :rotfl:

You should have seen the pirate outfit my 9 yr old niece wanted yesterday. :eek: Of course her parents said No Way.

Kids see and hear way too much anymore.

WAAAAAAY too much! Even when watching so-called "family shows" they are bombarded w/ highly inapproproiate images. :mad:

Good for your brother or sister that said "no" to their daughter. I don't need much imagination to know what kind of an outfit that was. :rolleyes1

I usually get a smack when I comment during those kind of commercials

Hmmm, do you say something you deserve a smack for???:rolleyes1:rotfl2: I might have to support your wife in this one. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Love you anyway. :hug:
To be fair though, when I was in college, we had women to draw far more than men and I hated drawing men. Boring. No curves. Women just plain have the better bods. In GENERAL. NOT MINE! :yay:

K. I need to get a cabin count of sorts.
I want to see if I have this correct. Please correct me if I don't. I want to make sure I do enough of what I'm doing for the FE. I just placed an order for the supplies.;) Everyone, LMK if other rooms aren't participating or if all rooms are participating.

What I'm bringing for the most part will be of interest to the adults. I'll bring some other little things for the kiddos but it's the adults that will hopefully like what I bring. That's why the adult per cabin count is important to me. I'm aware of all the kids so don't worry. They won't be forgotten. :lovestruc

Mike: 2 rooms, 2 adults in 1 and 1 in another.

Krystyne: Yeah, I've got you covered. :rotfl:

Athene: 2 adults in 1 room

Jill and Laura: 2 adults in 1 room

Molly, YOU have the biggie group!: How many "couples" are we talking here? Looks like 3 couples and 1 single cruiser?

If there are more participating, LMK! I'm excited! :woohoo:

Morning all! First I want to give you all my work email cause things are getting really crazy for me and I wont have much time on the computer. So if you have any question please feel free to email me at anytime at work and just put Disney in the subject or you name. mkessel@bcps.org Yeah I work in the school system and it's just crazy this year.

Anyway Ppony to answer your question about couples here you go

Mollie & Tony
Barb & Jim
Melissa & Mike
Annette & Joe

Katie is 16 will be 17 on Nov. 17
Daniela will be 16 in two days
Nicole is 11
Brandon will be 9 in three days

Hope that helps you.

I have to agree with you all about the stuff on TV. We are very strick about what our kids watch on tv and listen to on the radio. Actually my kids hardly listen to the radio. While we are in the car we listen to Christian music. My kids love the college singing tour groups that come to our church so thats basiclly what we listen too. and if you pick up my oldest IPod that is what you find on it. I'm so proud of her and how well she is doing.

Yes love what little ones says. The crack you up at any time!!! Last night Tony got stuck in PA since he is a truck drive and his truck broke down. So Katie called me at work and Brandon got on the phone.. He says mom if I be good and get my work done can I get a dirt bike tonight. I say Brandon I can not get you one of those right now your birthday is Saturday he started laughing and said ok I just settle for some handcuffs and a gun that goes on your side. lol :rotfl: Boys will be boys.

Well all I'm running late. I need to get the kids up and get out of here in 40 minutes. :rotfl: or less :lmao: so later. Feel free to email me to just say hi. talk with you all soon.

50:wizard: DAYS:cheer2: and Counting:dance3::yay::woohoo:

Good evening. I just wanted you all to know that Annette and Joe and Daniela had to change cabins. I know it's right acrossed from the room I orginally posted. I will find out and let you know which one it is..

Who are Barb & Jim? Is this Granny and Pudgy, we already have gift tags made out for Granny and Pudgy but can change them no problem if needed.

31 days and counting for us over here in far away Australia. We have a few weeks vacation prior to the cruise but those 4 nights aboard the Wonder are the ones we are looking forward to the most :woohoo:.

Finally we have finished our FE shopping. We have decided to give gifts to each person rather than per cabin. As we are from so far away we wanted to share a little piece of our country with you all. I hope everyone likes what we have for them (especially Katie, she gets something extra special because it is her birthday :flower3:).

Granny and Pudgy are just fine that what everyone else calls them:lmao:even my best friends daughter Daniela calls them that and also a couple in our church that I'm extemely close with as well calls them granny and pudgy. lol Don't worry..

Ok just need to share some exciting news. Tony and I are finally going to be godparents to our best friends baby. She just found out that her and her husband are expecting their first child. :cool1: God does answer prayers:worship: We all have been praying for them for two years and :woohoo:finally they are having a baby. :yay: Loving It!!!!! Well just had to share the news.

49 Days and counting!!!!:cool1::dance3:

Greetings all!

Wow with the limited time I have to get on the computer, I do miss out alot with all the talk on the threads and am not really able to connect with some/all of you like I had hoped.:sad2:

Well, I just wanted to pop in and say a quick hello and now that is officially fall, I'm liking the numbers on my vacation countdown! It'll be even better when they go into the single digits!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

BTW...does anyone know what the Castaway Cay member gift is????!!!!:pirate:

Greetings all!

Wow with the limited time I have to get on the computer, I do miss out alot with all the talk on the threads and am not really able to connect with some/all of you like I had hoped.:sad2:

Well, I just wanted to pop in and say a quick hello and now that is officially fall, I'm liking the numbers on my vacation countdown! It'll be even better when they go into the single digits!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

BTW...does anyone know what the Castaway Cay member gift is????!!!!:pirate:

With the new categories in the Castaway Club starting next month, the gifts will more than likely be changing. From what I read, Silver members will get one type of gift, Gold another and Platinum something else.

Probably once it starts on the Magic (I think the 10/3 cruise) we will have a better idea. We won't know for sure that the Wonder is doing the same gifts until after Dry Dock.

Ok just need to share some exciting news. Tony and I are finally going to be godparents to our best friends baby. She just found out that her and her husband are expecting their first child.
49 Days and counting!!!!:cool1::dance3:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:littleangel::goodvibes

Sad thing happened at my youngest's baptism. We asked my SIL and her DH to be Godparents. they both said yes. Turned out, they were DIVORCED and never told us! :mad: Not that the divorce was the issue, I would have NEVER asked them both or either of never if I knew. My SIL is a piece of work but I asked because I thought I should. I had someone else I wanted to ask had I known. They both agreed knowing that for sure, the husband would never see him again and my SIL never sees any of us anything w/o a new boyfriend in tow. No thanks.

ppony sorry about you sil... I know what you mean. You can always have a replacement godparents! I have done that with my middle child only cause her godmother passed away when she was only 3months old. But I did that for a reason and now Nicoles' Aunt is her godmother...So all is good.

Well it's getting closer and I'm getting more excited. Watching that count down chain get smaller and smaller... Been shopping, I think everyone is almost done except for the oldest.. She is so hard to shop for and with..

Well got to go and get a cleaning while I'm off. Have a great day everyone

ppony sorry about you sil... I know what you mean. You can always have a replacement godparents! I have done that with my middle child only cause her godmother passed away when she was only 3months old. But I did that for a reason and now Nicoles' Aunt is her godmother...So all is good.

How do you go about doing that? One of the people I would have asked is already my oldest' Godmom but I wanted her and her S.O. (LONG story) to be Daniel's Godparents.

Once it turns over to October in a few days, it'll be SO cool to say we are all going "next month"!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter