11/15/09 Wonder

DANG!!!! If you had been at SoG I would have asked if you wanted to come over and take a limo ride w/ us. We'll be at the Poly the 13th and 14th.

Well thank you for that sweet offer.

I've only been in a limo once. Ten years ago - at WDW - I left the Adventurer's Club at closing time. The buses were allllll gone. Not even any taxis. Again I was at the Shades Of Green. Lo and behold, there was a limo driver sitting there in the parking lot. He asked if I wanted a ride. I was very grateful.

I guess pixie dust does work

Hey,

Got the "opportunity" to do the master / history purge for a mutual fund company this saturday. If everything goes smoothly the process takes 6 hours. We were there for 13. Yuk

Spent the day with the family at Worlds of Fun. Had a blast riding the rides abut we're all pretty wiped out now.

And now my PC says I'm running low on disk space.........

Oye.

OK emptied my deleted emails, doing the whole Disk Clean up getting back 2 gigs worth of memory. Got cleaned up myself and took my 81mg of aspirin.

FE update follows:

Here's the latest I have so far......
FEAug23.jpg

And by the way .....I'm not perfect I miss stuff all the time. Just ask my wife. But if I've missed something, some post, etc please let me know and I'll be happy to update, amend etc the chart.

:goodvibes Hey all! Well the kids are back in school. They started yesterday! I can not believe my Katie is a high school senior. Where has the time gone, before I know she will be heading off to college:scared1:

We will have to hook the teenages so they can have some fun. And it also looks like we will have a few a kids in the other clubs as well.

Well Jill no motorcycle this year. I think he is going to wait until spring!!! just to much going on right now and he also has to go back and get his motorcycle licenses. He had them at one time then let it run out...

So what is everyone doing. Anyone packed yet?? Not in a million years here. I wont be packing till the first of November. I have to many little trips coming up to pack anything yet.

So what stuff have you all booked. I'm not sure if we going to book much or not. I know I'm booking the kids in the clubs and the Rasual!!!:love: DH don't wont to do it but I'm making him. lol

Well off and running to the hospital. DS is having a tube taken out of his ear today.!!! Have a good one!

:goodvibes Hey all! Well the kids are back in school. They started yesterday! I can not believe my Katie is a high school senior. Where has the time gone, before I know she will be heading off to college:scared1:

We will have to hook the teenages so they can have some fun. And it also looks like we will have a few a kids in the other clubs as well.

Well Jill no motorcycle this year. I think he is going to wait until spring!!! just to much going on right now and he also has to go back and get his motorcycle licenses. He had them at one time then let it run out...

So what is everyone doing. Anyone packed yet?? Not in a million years here. I wont be packing till the first of November. I have to many little trips coming up to pack anything yet.

So what stuff have you all booked. I'm not sure if we going to book much or not. I know I'm booking the kids in the clubs and the Rasual!!!:love: DH don't wont to do it but I'm making him. lol

Well off and running to the hospital. DS is having a tube taken out of his ear today.!!! Have a good one!
My DS doesn't start school until the day after labor day. I'm counting the days. :rolleyes1

Believe it or not, I have a suitcase in my bedroom laying open to toss things in as I buy them for the trip. Things like extra-absorbent diapers, sun lotion towelettes (I like the idea of no squashed lotion in my luggage :eek;) ), dry erase board, etc....

All we've booked is a Palo dinner and brunch, Flounders time (we'll see if that works w/ Daniel, I'm hopeful but also doubtful. Is that possible? :laughing: I booked myself a facial. The DS9 and DH will be snorkeling at CC and then I'm hoping to join them for the Stingray thing. That's it or us. We didn't wnat to book too much and if we get off the ship at all in Nassau it will be to get rum and rum cakes.

Good luck w/ your DS's tubes. Mine's just fell out, they didn't need to take them out.

:banana:

We have a drawer that is our "florida" drawer". As we buy toiletrys and things we put them in there, and things like pin lanyards just live in there.
We also put clothes we won't need (like shorts after summer).

We will probably not "pack" until the weekend before we leave for San Diego, but my packing LIST is already going :goodvibes

Packing List ??:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

2 days before leaving I might start. Day before most definitely.

Every time I pack too far ahead I have to unpack & start all over again.

Packing List ??:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

2 days before leaving I might start. Day before most definitely.

Every time I pack too far ahead I have to unpack & start all over again.

I'm better than I used to be.
For our first cruise I made DH "test" pack with me about 3 months before the cruise because I was worried about having room for everything. (he was not amused ;))
Now as long as I have my list and buy a few things here and there to set aside, I'm ok. (ish!)

:

I've just booked dolphins & kayaking.

Sorry to hear no mc. I'm enjoying mine. Glad I got a new one.

I'm better than I used to be.
For our first cruise I made DH "test" pack with me about 3 months before the cruise because I was worried about having room for everything. (he was not amused ;))
Now as long as I have my list and buy a few things here and there to set aside, I'm ok. (ish!)

Very good. It's nice to have assistance from a loved one:love:

Hello fellow cruisers!

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello as it's been a while since I've been on. I DID say I am chatty and that IS true - I don't like it when life gets in the way of Disney and other fun stuff!!!

The only excursion hubby and I booked was The Segway in Nassau. The other days it's going to be a word that doesn't fit into our daily life lately (as I'm sure the same for most)...R-E-L-A-X!!! With this being our 5th WDW cruise, we've done enough excursions. I must add my 2 cents and say the folks that are doing the Nature Walk/Kayak Adventure on CC - FUN! FUN! FUN! It was one of the best excursions we did back on cruise 1 or 2. :thumbsup2

I can't believe the summer is almost over and I have nothing to show for it! The weather on the Eastcoast has been less than cooperative and tough to plan things. I think I've been to the beach twice the whole summer! Looking forward to the long Labor Day weekend next week!! Hopefully the weather will be nice to we can head to the Bronx Zoo - I just want to be outside!! Then I will be gearing up for my busy season at work which will be thru the end of October. I stratgically planned this cruise for when the storm calms!

Hope all is well with everyone! :goodvibes

Lilo62 (GINA)

Good morning all! Wow what storms we had last night here in Maryland.

Well this weekend I can book my stuff, but I wont be home:eek: we going out of town for a reunion!!!!!

I think the only two things I want to book is Palo and:love: Rasul!:hug: oh and the teen wild whatever it is on CC

I can not believe where are :yay:down:cheer2: to :woohoo:76 days. :cool1::dance3:

I have four suitcases to pack and one to check. lol Each of us is taken a suitcase.

Jill you funny. two days before leaving you will back. I actually did that this time, but it's only DH and I going and it's only one night, so it's easy to pack.

I really missig getting on here and talking, but work has been draining me out and I fall asleep on the sofa at night. Maybe after next two weeks things will calm down at work enough that I can get on here more. Well got to run and get everyone ready for school and work. Have a wonderful weekend all!

Good morning all! Wow what storms we had last night here in Maryland.

Well this weekend I can book my stuff, but I wont be home:eek: we going out of town for a reunion!!!!!

I think the only two things I want to book is Palo and:love: Rasul!:hug: oh and the teen wild whatever it is on CC

I can not believe where are :yay:down:cheer2: to :woohoo:76 days. :cool1::dance3:

I have four suitcases to pack and one to check. lol Each of us is taken a suitcase.

Jill you funny. two days before leaving you will back. I actually did that this time, but it's only DH and I going and it's only one night, so it's easy to pack.

I really missig getting on here and talking, but work has been draining me out and I fall asleep on the sofa at night. Maybe after next two weeks things will calm down at work enough that I can get on here more. Well got to run and get everyone ready for school and work. Have a wonderful weekend all!

I have 77 days - close enough!!!! I cannot wait!

We went to the MN State Fair today. Those not in the know about the MN fair, it's friggin MASSIVE! It's the biggest SF permanent grounds in the country and everyone and their brother comes out to eat and be stupid. They sure lived up to that today. The heat (only 75) and humidity (which was BAD) baked it out of me completely. I had no desire to eat and I don't wander around like an idiot. But the reason I was posting was this was my youngest son's first experience w/ a Disney World park type atmosphere. We didn't take him on any rides or anything, just walked around w/ the stroller and my oldest went on rides. Once the crowds got really bad, he was DONE. So he only really lasted 3 hours. sigh I'm glad we're staying at The Poly for our one day in the park prior to the cruise so my oldest and my DH can stay at MK while.
I need MOM time! I'm so fried!

Nice HOT bath works for me every time.:cloud9:

If bathtubs weren't made so dang SKINNY and my rear end wasn't so big :rolleyes1, I'd be all over that! I thought about a pedicure. It doesn't last long enough though and then back to the grind. My BD is in about a week so maybe I'll survive until then and do something like that. I don't feel the right to though since I bought msyelf a Baggallini pack for my BD already. I told DH thank you for the gift he got me for my BD and he said "You're welcome. What did I get you? :laughing: "

Oh there's nothing like some rock/brick landscaping to really wear one out. The best part was taking a full swing with the rubber mallet and smacking my finger to create an instant blood blister.

At least Dirty Jobs is having a marathon.

I have the latest spreadsheet available to emailing if ya want. Just let me know - mmelito@kc.rr.com

Excursions are all booked, everyone got what they wanted. :thumbsup2 I was hoping I could squeeze in the Segway and Dolphin Encounter in the same day, but it didn't work out due to the time slots that were left. I've done the Segways at Epcot and DCA so I'm going to see the Dolphins while my DH and adult kids are doing the Segways. A few of us are doing the Walking/Kayak tour too, hopefully I don't sink the kayak.

Excursions are all booked, everyone got what they wanted. :thumbsup2 I was hoping I could squeeze in the Segway and Dolphin Encounter in the same day, but it didn't work out due to the time slots that were left. I've done the Segways at Epcot and DCA so I'm going to see the Dolphins while my DH and adult kids are doing the Segways. A few of us are doing the Walking/Kayak tour too, hopefully I don't sink the kayak.

COOL BEANS!!! :thumbsup2

73 days (I think!)!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter