11/11/10 3 night Wonder!

I emailed the concierge to ask about movies and this is what they told me:

"The movies that are scheduled during your cruise are as follows and subject to change:
Oceans
Toy Story 3 (3D)
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Step Up (3D)
You Again
Secretariat"

I don't know when they show them but hopefully, another cruiser can get that answer. I would assume several times a day.

Thanks for the info! Do you know if the movies fill up fast? how early should you go to get a seat? We leave in 8 days!:banana:

Hi everyone! Hard to believe our cruise is almost here; next week!!! We're so excited and I hope everyone else is. Just to let you know, we are in room 8034 and I will post the most updated list of FE participants and room numbers on our door. If you have changes, please post them there. Also, if you haven't added your room number, please do so on the database here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...RTVR2cF9oWFo4UUE&hl=en&authkey=CMHRhrAI#gid=0

If for some reason you don't want to post your room number, please feel free to PM me and I will add the room number to my list posted at our room.

Looking forward to meeting many of you (DIS meet 3pm at the Promenade Lounge after boarding) and hope everyone has a fabulous cruise!!

See you all Thursday at 3pm! We leave tomorrow am for a few days at WDW, can't wait!

I had a panic attack Thurs night because I realized I forgot to mail in my voucher for my free DVC cruise. It said my cruise would be cancelled if I didn't mail in 45 days prior to sailing!! I thought I wouldn't be seeing you after all! But I spoke with DCL the next morning and they said no problem and gave me the addess to overnight it to. So, after a little pixie dust and a little heart pounding adrenaline, I'm back to the usual pre-trip excitement.

See ya Thurs!

Kim

We had a bit of a cold spell this weekend, but it looks like it will warm up and be perfect for Thursday! See you all then!

See you all Thursday at 3pm! We leave tomorrow am for a few days at WDW, can't wait!

I had a panic attack Thurs night because I realized I forgot to mail in my voucher for my free DVC cruise. It said my cruise would be cancelled if I didn't mail in 45 days prior to sailing!! I thought I wouldn't be seeing you after all! But I spoke with DCL the next morning and they said no problem and gave me the addess to overnight it to. So, after a little pixie dust and a little heart pounding adrenaline, I'm back to the usual pre-trip excitement.

See ya Thurs!

Kim

where are we meeting?

Hi everyone - It was great meeting those of you who came to the meet-up. And thank you for all the nice FE gifts! My DD in particular loved checking to see if we had any new gifts so that was one of the highlights of our trip. I hope everyone had as good a time as we did and maybe we will meet on another DCL cruise sometime soon!

All the best!

Did anyone book another cruise?! We did for August 19, 2012...that's a long ways away! I hope everyone had as great a time as we did! DGD's noticed the gifts on some of the doors. I think we'll be able to participate in the FE's our next time around!

Bobbi:banana:

Hi everyone! I want to thank you for the meet! It was wonderful - seeing everyone around the ship - it felt more personal! I was glad when a young girl said "mom, is she one of our Disney friends?" What a treat. Thank you all. And yes, we did rebook - with the children this time :goodvibes We heading back for another 3 day on the 10th of March. Hopefully the seas won't be as rough! :scared1: Thanks Sharon, once again for keeping up with all the info! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! I want to thank you for the meet! It was wonderful - seeing everyone around the ship - it felt more personal! I was glad when a young girl said "mom, is she one of our Disney friends?" What a treat. Thank you all. And yes, we did rebook - with the children this time :goodvibes We heading back for another 3 day on the 10th of March. Hopefully the seas won't be as rough! :scared1: Thanks Sharon, once again for keeping up with all the info! :thumbsup2

I agree on it being more personal and was nice to see familiar faces around the ship. We're considering either the 4-day 2011 Christmas cruise or the Dec 26th 3 day. I too hope the seas aren't as rough but we all made it through okay. Just think how the previous week was with Tomas so nearby :scared1:

I enjoyed keeping up with all the info and will happily do it again. I will however be more on top of FE gifts; felt very rushed to get things done this time but have learned from it!

Sharon, thanks for coordinating the the FE info. We had so much fun preparing and then delivering them. Thanks to all of you for everything! This really made our cruise extra special. :)

So tough to be back on dry land! Seems like a dream that we were on the ship and in the Caribbean only days ago!
It was wonderful to meet you all! The cruise was perfect but too short for my taste. The weather at Castaway Cay was perfect (last year it started pouring at 1pm) We loved going down the slides on Pelican Plunge

We almost rebooked onboard. We tried to get a good price for Springbreak Mexican Riviera 10 night (we have friends going going then), but they couldn't bring it down w/in our budget. I think we'll probably skip a year or two (this year we'll stay close to home, next year we hope for Aulani). But we'll definitely be back!

Best Wishes to Everyone!

We just got back from our trip and I just have to say a big "THANK YOU" to all of you! My kids had the best time with the FE exchange!! We had so much fun delivering things and seeing all the great doors and FEs! It was so funny how many questions you get asked when delivering. I just told them to check out the DISbaords!
This was the only way we could get the kids to go back to our room by saying "Hey, lets go check if anything is in the FE!:rotfl: When we were at BLT after the cruise, the kids said that they wished there was an exchange there too!
You all are amazing! What great and thoughtful surprises! Lots of things to remember a wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter