11/11/10 3 night Wonder!

I hope this works. I've created a database with each DIS name and whether they have said they are participating or not. I've posted it on Goggle Docs and anyone with the link can edit it (please just edit your information!). We need to make sure we have names, ages (adults don't have to say their age!), and room numbers for anyone participating. The sooner everyone updates, the better as we have some people who are leaving soon for a very nice long vacation.

Here is the link. Only people with the link can access the database. And, I'll take it down after the cruise. I suggest printing a copy before you leave so you have all the names, etc.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...lBpWFdRTVR2cF9oWFo4UUE&hl=en&authkey=CMHRhrAI

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here or pm me.

I hope this works. I've created a database with each DIS name and whether they have said they are participating or not. I've posted it on Goggle Docs and anyone with the link can edit it (please just edit your information!). We need to make sure we have names, ages (adults don't have to say their age!), and room numbers for anyone participating. The sooner everyone updates, the better as we have some people who are leaving soon for a very nice long vacation.

Here is the link. Only people with the link can access the database. And, I'll take it down after the cruise. I suggest printing a copy before you leave so you have all the names, etc.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...lBpWFdRTVR2cF9oWFo4UUE&hl=en&authkey=CMHRhrAI

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here or pm me.

Wow Sharon, that was cool! I've never seen something shared like that. I filled out our info, but I don't think I can get a FE thing for the cruise. I wanted to put the kids' ages up so we might get to know kids about their ages. I have some glow bracelets I will pass out at our DISmeet. I also saw a cute Lime Green Mickey Head with an eye patch design that I want to put on stickers or if I can figure it out, tattoos. So I will still like to get some kind of count for the DISmeet. I'm getting so excited!!:yay:

Wow Sharon, that was cool! I've never seen something shared like that. I filled out our info, but I don't think I can get a FE thing for the cruise. I wanted to put the kids' ages up so we might get to know kids about their ages. I have some glow bracelets I will pass out at our DISmeet. I also saw a cute Lime Green Mickey Head with an eye patch design that I want to put on stickers or if I can figure it out, tattoos. So I will still like to get some kind of count for the DISmeet. I'm getting so excited!!:yay:

I've added a column on the spreadsheet for whether people are attending the DISmeet. Good idea to find out how many are planning to attend.

As for a FE, just hang a bag outside your door!:)

I've added a column on the spreadsheet for whether people are attending the DISmeet. Good idea to find out how many are planning to attend.

As for a FE, just hang a bag outside your door!:)

Would that work? Are glow bracelets and stickers or tattoos OK gifts for the kids? It sounds fun but I'm not sure how this really works.

Would that work? Are glow bracelets and stickers or tattoos OK gifts for the kids? It sounds fun but I'm not sure how this really works.

I don't see why it wouldn't. Glow sticks, tattoos, and stickers are wonderful ideas. There is no reason to make it complicated in my mind.

Thanks ever so much Sharon! :cheer2: Really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
I bought a couple of goodies yesterday, will need to get some more stuff.

When is the Dismeet? Would like to see if we can make it.

Our cabin number will be 6515 :)

Thanks ever so much Sharon! :cheer2: Really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
I bought a couple of goodies yesterday, will need to get some more stuff.

When is the Dismeet? Would like to see if we can make it.

Our cabin number will be 6515 :)

DISmeet is 3 pm in the Promonade Lounge. And, for those who haven't seen it, please update your cruise info here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...RTVR2cF9oWFo4UUE&hl=en&authkey=CMHRhrAI#gid=0

Remember to save the file after you make any changes!

DISmeet is 3 pm in the Promonade Lounge. And, for those who haven't seen it, please update your cruise info here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...RTVR2cF9oWFo4UUE&hl=en&authkey=CMHRhrAI#gid=0

Remember to save the file after you make any changes!

OK, I feel really silly:upsidedow. I have been making changes and not saving. The changes were always there when I went back, so I thought it was changed. Sorry. But just found out our stateroom #. Going to go check what info I can on it.:)

We got ours and so did our Boston Family!

We're just a month away now!:banana::banana::banana:

So excited about the FE! :woohoo: Added our info today. Newbie to the boards, but joined because of this!!! Cruising with DH, DMom, and DDad.

We are really getting excited to go on a few cruises and visit WDW again!:cool1:

Our FE is complete and we'll see everyone onboard at the meet!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter