11/10/11- 3-Night on the Dream

Don't feel lonesome kids...there's a whole gaggle of us on the 11/6 4 day that are staying on for this cruise too! :thumbsup2

I'll post a link to this thread over there, so the B2Bers can come over and say Hello :wave:

Thanks! Knew there had to be some more Dis folks around. :goodvibes

It was either just the three day or no DREAM cruise at all, so, here we are - 3 days to explore the ship! (well, minus Castaway Cay time:rotfl2:)

My husband and I will also be on this cruise!!!

And we are celebrating our 11th anniversary on 11/11/11!!!!
(Hopefully in Palo)

Not sure if any has seen these but while at Sams Club this week i noticed Disney Gift Cards on the kiosk. $100 gift cards for $98.77 with a FREE $10 card to be used at a Disney Store (the retail or online Disney stores). Well since i was spending the money on my cruise anyway I purchased a bunch of those cards -which I be redeemed online to pay for my cruise fare---!! And I have a bunch of extra loot now to take my DS6 to the Disney store to buy his "supplies and goodies" for our upcoming trip.. I was told they were a holiday promo and the stores would have the cars until they were sold out
:banana::yay:

I am going on the Dream!!!! Instead off booking Carnival's Dream my dad booked us on the Disney Dream after all the wonderful photos. So it will be me, my dad and my three kids ds 16, dd 14 and dd 12. Can't wait to get on board and relax with Mickey!!!!

I am going on the Dream!!!! Instead off booking Carnival's Dream my dad booked us on the Disney Dream after all the wonderful photos. So it will be me, my dad and my three kids ds 16, dd 14 and dd 12. Can't wait to get on board and relax with Mickey!!!!

Welcome, 3J'sMom!
While this has been a slow meets thread, we're glad you joined in. And glad you chose Disney's DREAM instead of Carnival's. I found it odd that two lines picked the same name. And Carnival's next ship is going to be Magic! Maybe they're hoping for confusion and getting some DCL bookers?:rotfl:

(Hopefully in Palo)

WOW! Does that mean there will be 2 - 11 year anniversaries celebrated on 11/11/11 (Candy Wife also?) and a wedding!!! What a spectacular time to be sharing with fellow cruisers. Bunches of congrats to all of you!! :love:

We chose that weekend simply because it was a holiday weekend which meant pulling the kids out of school for the least amount of time as possible. I love all of your reasons so much better!

Glad to see there are others joining in. Was starting to think we were going to have the ship to ourselves. :lmao:

Joining in!

My 2 dd's (17 & 12) and I will be crusing for the FIRST time! We visit wdw yearly & just hadn't gotten around to cruising yet...Well I'm back at work full time aftr being a SAHM for 14 years

...so we're GOIN!

dh is a non disney kind of guy...so he'll stay home & keep the couch company

I thought starting with a 3 nighter would be a nice introduction...but I will have a plan to book our next cruise before we get off the ship I'm sure.

I'd love to do a FE!

We're on this one too as part of a B2B with the 11/6 sailing.

Me and DH John are also. We're travelling with my nephew Casey and his girlfriend Brittany. All four of us are doing the B2B.

John and me did the maiden voyage on the Dream and it was great, just way too short.....and very cold. I'm looking forward to a full week onboard and warmer weather for the Aquaduck!!!!

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Just booked today. Joining in the on the second half of ibouncetoo's B2B birthday bash. Solo in cabin unless I can find a roommate.

This will be DCL #9 for me, wedged between the September WBTA and a 3-night Dream on November 20.

:woohoo:YEAH LYNN!!! :woohoo:

I have no problem extending the birthday celebration over on the this cruise too! Actually we have a collection of November birthdays in our gang!

...Not sure if we are doing FEs or not sounds like it might be too much. But I do want to make something with all our names to hang on the hook anyways, it just look cute to me :)

I was thinking that a banner hanging from the fish (or whatever character it is on the Dream) would be a nice marker to find the cabin. Then no having to tote gifts to/from the cruise.

Wish we could do the B2B. We'll be the ones who haven't a clue about where everything is, but we'll try to think we do:rolleyes1. My birthday is earlier in the week so we will be celebrating mine too! Seems like a lot of celebrating going on!!

Don't feel lonesome kids...there's a whole gaggle of us on the 11/6 4 day that are staying on for this cruise too! :thumbsup2

I'll post a link to this thread over there, so the B2Bers can come over and say Hello :wave:

We're on this one too as part of a B2B with the 11/6 sailing.
Wow, great to have a bunch of B2B with us - hope you're not partied out by Thursday:rolleyes1

(Hopefully in Palo)

That is so great - anniversaries, birthdays, and weddings, oh my:banana:

And me!!! :thumbsup2

Joining in!

My 2 dd's (17 & 12) and I will be crusing for the FIRST time! We visit wdw yearly & just hadn't gotten around to cruising yet...Well I'm back at work full time aftr being a SAHM for 14 years

...so we're GOIN!

dh is a non disney kind of guy...so he'll stay home & keep the couch company

I thought starting with a 3 nighter would be a nice introduction...but I will have a plan to book our next cruise before we get off the ship I'm sure.

I'd love to do a FE!

My Dh and I are in, along with another couple. Looking forward to seeing the Dream!

Me and DH John are also. We're travelling with my nephew Casey and his girlfriend Brittany. All four of us are doing the B2B.

John and me did the maiden voyage on the Dream and it was great, just way too short.....and very cold. I'm looking forward to a full week onboard and warmer weather for the Aquaduck!!!!

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Who said the three day cruises don't get much DIS activity:rolleyes1

Just booked today. Joining in the on the second half of ibouncetoo's B2B birthday bash. Solo in cabin unless I can find a roommate.

This will be DCL #9 for me, wedged between the September WBTA and a 3-night Dream on November 20.

Hi, Lynne! It's Ken & Debbie from the EBTA :wave2:, we also have the two couples we met on the EBTA at our table. We had to cancel out of the WBTA this year, but will be on the Wonder for the June 28 Alaska.

See ya real soon!

Me and my 2 DDs, 7 and 17, will be on the Dream with all of you nice folks! It's my daughters 18th birthday on 11/11/11, so we are looking to have fun!

I would love to do FE - I hope others are willing as well. I know my 7 year old would love it!

I am looking forward to it.:):)

Me and my 2 DDs, 7 and 17, will be on the Dream with all of you nice folks! It's my daughters 18th birthday on 11/11/11, so we are looking to have fun!

I would love to do FE - I hope others are willing as well. I know my 7 year old would love it!

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Welcome. And wow, we're all set - a wedding, anniversaries, and now a birthday, 11/11/11
PARRRR - TY :cheer2:

Hi!

This will be my 3rd DCL cruise! My sis and I got the cruise as a promo when we booked our ABD trip last year, and we decided to spring for one more cabin for our menfolk! We can't WAIT to get back to CC, and I was happy to see they have pirate night; the fireworks are so magical!

I would totally do a FE if someone organizes. I still have mine from our '08 EBPC on the Magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter