11/06/05 WHO'S With US on the Wonder?

AspiringCindy, I went to the Disney Cruise site and my reservation number was fine. It was also driving me crazy because I couldn't find a link to make the reservations.

After a lot of searching and getting kicked back repeatably :confused3 to putting in my reservation number again, I found out why. I had just mailed out my final payment to pay off the cruise and until it's completely paid for...no early reservations. :crazy:

Should be available for me in a few days. :earsboy:

I guess it's finally my turn to make my ressies online tomorrow morning! We have a Cat9 on Deck 2 this time. We are using our DVC points, and we couldn't afford a verandah this time. Besides, this is my first cruise, so we decided we could start out small.Next time we'll go for the gusto!!!! :love:
I think I want to do the Blue Lagoon beach day, also. I thought about the Atlantis beach day, but it's more expensive, and I'm not sure it's worth it. Any thoughts? It's just me, DH and DD(6).
I am getting sooooo excited!!! Does anyone know when our documents should be arriving? A month or 2 months ahead?
Can't wait to meet everyone!! :wave2:

chickie said:
I think I want to do the Blue Lagoon beach day, also. I thought about the Atlantis beach day, but it's more expensive, and I'm not sure it's worth it. Any thoughts? It's just me, DH and DD(6).
I am getting sooooo excited!!! Does anyone know when our documents should be arriving? A month or 2 months ahead?
Can't wait to meet everyone!! :wave2:

Blue Lagoon Island is supposed to be very beautiful! We had a thread on it that included pictures about 3 months ago!
As far as our docs are concerned...we probably won't get them till 3-4 weeks before the cruise! I can't wait...it is having those docs in your hand that makes the cruise seem so real and so close!!!

2 months and counting. :cool1: Palo is booked for a brunch and the grandchildren signed up for the clubs. :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

go ahead and count the four of us too! This is our first cruise and our TA tried to talk us into something cheaper than Disney (more for your buck?), but I told her that I've been promising my kids (12yr old son, and 8yr old girl) the Disney cruise for 3 yrs.! I just found this site yesterday, and I cant believe the great info on it! I'm now a VERY proud member :) Any suggestions for an older 12 year old onboard? Not quite old enough for the teen clubs (will be 13 in Jan.), but too old for the kids stuff. He's not a happy camper right now.

FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hi Everyone!

WE will be sailing November 6th as well! Myself, Wife, DS(6 yrs), & DD(2 yrs). Looking forward to a "Wonder"-ful time.

I've been just enjoying disboards for the last couple of weeks. It is a small way to relax and dream about my upcoming WDW trip. Thanks for all the great info and dreams [/FONT]

::MickeyMo

P.S.

Does the four day cruise have a Pirate Night, & what is it all about! Should we get special pirate outfits? pirate:

Yes, the four night cruise has a pirate night! pirate:
From what I've read they encourage everyone to dress up. I'm leaning towards eyepatches, and temp. tattoos. Halloween is right around the corner, so it's easy to find stuff. We cannot wait for this cruise!

I ordered the Disney Captain Hook costumes for my two grandsons, 5 and 6. They were on sale for $10 off plus free shipping on the Disney Store site a few days ago.

With Halloween coming up before the cruise, the costumes will do double duty. Hope they are as nice as they appear to be.

There are a lot of pirate costumes on Ebay right now.

Bump!
Hey everyone! Any ideas on a meeting time/place?
It may be a little soon to decide this, but I can't help it - I'm just getting too excited!!!!! :bounce: :banana: ::MickeyMo

Hi all. My friend Mary and I are also going on the 11/6/05 Wonder cruise. We are staying at AKL from 11/1 - 11/5; then cruising; then staying at BWV 11/10 - 11/12! Can't wait. This will be my first cruise ever. Mary has cruise before, but not on DCL. We are in cabin 6154!

See you there!

nwright said:
Can't wait. This will be my first cruise ever. Mary has cruise before, but not on DCL. We are in cabin 6154!

See you there!

You are in for a real treat!!!! Having cruised before on other lines...I still prefer DCL!

I just wanted to add my family. Me ,my DH, DS10 and DD7. It is my DD Make-A-Wish trip and we are really excited. The only hard part is that the Wish coordinator actually gets all the Doc. so I know nothing. I am a planner so it is really hard.

Hello fellow 11/06 cruisers!

Nwright--we will be in cabin 6084 on the 11/06 Wonder--not too far from you. We've never cruised before either, and me and my DH are so looking forward to it. We've never stayed at AKL, but we're are DVC owners at BWV, and we hope you enjoy your stay there. We always do!

Michele 9343, we hope this upcoming trip is a wonderful one for your family. It'll be here before we know it!

dvcersfromva said:
Hello fellow 11/06 cruisers!

Nwright--we will be in cabin 6084 on the 11/06 Wonder--not too far from you. We've never cruised before either, and me and my DH are so looking forward to it. We've never stayed at AKL, but we're are DVC owners at BWV, and we hope you enjoy your stay there. We always do!

Michele 9343, we hope this upcoming trip is a wonderful one for your family. It'll be here before we know it!

Hi DVCersfromva -- I am also a DVC Member at the BWV and BCV. I almost always stay at BWV and also love it. Stayed at BCV for the first time last November/December as I took a friend, her husband and 3 kids so I thought they would like SAB best. However we hopped to the clown pool at BWV and they enjoyed that also.

Mary and I are so excited to be on this cruise. I just saw her Saturday night and she wanted to leave then! But it will be here before we know it! Are you doing main or late dining? I think we are listed as main, but I heard there is staggered seating now, so I'm not sure which time we will get. See you on the Wonder!

nanci

Hi Nanci,

We have the early seating also. We used points for the cruise, and the reservations show 6:00 for dinner. I guess we won't know an exact time until we get on board. I hope we can meet! This forum keeps the upcoming trips always on your mind, and it makes it more exciting. We're just hoping all the hurricanes are gone, the weather and water are still warm, and we don't get seasick!

Mary Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter