11/05/05 Western - Who's with Us?

Scouter:

Yeah we are pretty bummed about not going with you guys. The good news is we are still going but a few months later. So at least we still are going, just not in November. Again have a great time & we will be thinking of you guys!!

Paul

96 days and counting for us!!! :cool1: Has anyone been able to book their ressies through REAS or Concierge yet? I have to get my act together this week and decide what days to do Palo's brunch and dinner. We're CC members, so we get to book 90 days out, which is Sunday. I have to get up early and make our ressies because we're leaving to go to the Wisconsin Dells around 9am that morning. I'm trying not to "wish" the summer away waiting for the cruise, but now that it's only 3 months away it's getting hard not to think about it. Especially since my twins have been on summer vacation for 2 months now and still have 25 days left before school starts. So, come on November 5th :banana: !

I know what you mean. I'm going to pay tomorrow to make sure its all set for Sunday since we leave for Denver at 6am on Monday! :banana:

Ok, I called Captain Marvins today and we're booked for the 3 hour
stingray city excursion with the Sabo's.

Yeah!!!! :jumping1:

pirate: Hi fellow cruisers. The anticipation is building, especially now with the online booking so close. Can anyone tell me the advantage (costwise and otherwise) of booking Sting Ray city with Captn Marvin directly. Our family will be doing this one too. Just not sure how to book and with who.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
-Dizma pirate:

We chose Captain Marvin's because of the reviews of others on the DIS. The price is a little less for children ($22 vs $30 for DCL) but about the same for adults($39 vs $40). Also the 3 hr tour includes 2 snorkel stops and stingray city. I can't really tell from the excursion description if there is one or two stops on the DCL trip. You should search this forum for Captain Marvin and read other DIS members review. Good luck in whatever you decide. :)

Haven't checked this thread in a while, but I did want to let everyone know that we successfully booked Palo, spa, and excursions with REAS. I think we booked near the 105 day mark. However, we had to be paid in full to book everything. I guess that makes sense...

As far as the late/early seating, we just recently (in the last week or so) switched from early to late by our request, so hopefully our early seating slots went to somebody who needs them!

3 months from today we will be on the plane... I can't wait!

Jen

Bensmom,
We will be on the cruise and we are traveling with my 2 year old nephew and my 1 year old daughter. Are you planning on signing your son up for Flounder's. Maybe the boy's will get to play with each other there.

Goofytwo,
I will try to sign him up during Sea-Day afternoons, this is our first DC so I have to wait for the 75-day mark. That would be nice for them to play together. Hopefully I can get him in.... I'm in need of the spa!

Well, I gave the OK to the TA yesterday to pay off the balance of our cruise. I'm all set to go online Sunday to book Palo and register the kids. I can't believe we'll be on the ship in 3 months :cool1:

I decided to do a little research on Disney's website and I found out that their animated picture "Chicken Little" is going to be released on Nov 4th. So, it should be playing on the Magic while we're on the cruise. They also have a movie called "The Greatest Game Ever Played" which is about a working class kid who wins a major golf tournament back in the 1930's-it's going to be released Sept 30th. There's a good chance that it will be showing on there too. So, how many of you plan to get up at 2am tomorrow morning to get Palo's ressies. I'm going to, just because I'm such a compulsive planner and we're leaving later that morning to go to the Wisconsin Dells.

I got all the Palo and spa ressie times that I wanted!!! :banana: I'm such a worry wart and with us leaving in an hour for a 3 night trip to the Dells I was worried that the system would go down again and I'd be a nervous wreck until we got home. Now, we just have to decide on excursions-we're going to decide soon. We did Capt Marvins on our last cruise and had an overall good experience with them, but it does make me a little nervous about booking with a vendor other than DCL. I'm always thinking in the back of my mind about the "what if's" and dealing with a private company that is not within USA jurisdiction. Have to go pack the car now. Hope everyone else get the ressies that you wanted and just think, 90 days from now we'll be getting ready to board the Magic! :cool1:

I made my Palo ressies this morning :banana: Dinner and Brunch ... don't know if we'll keep the Brunch one, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity. I also registered the kids at the club and the lab ... HOW COOL! We actually have our reservation linked with some friends that are also traveling. As I was giving authorization for other adults to sign in-out my boys, their names came up too. I'm easily amused, but was very impressed by that :teeth:

90 days :banana: 90 days :banana: 90 days :banana:

Yes !!! Have just made our Palo`s ressies. However brunch was only available for Key West day so we have a dinner and afternoon tea booked.
I thought it was very easy and great to be able to book online and not stress about booking onboard.
Good to hear about the possible films on board, as DH loves the cinema.

Cheers
Julie.

Stayed up till midnight trying to book online and after 2 hours still could not get it to work. :confused3 Went to sleep for 4 hours and woke up to try again and WALA!!!!!! Worked just fine. Mission accomplished. :cool1: :cheer2: Glad to hear that everyone else succeeded! :wave: -Dizma

I'm so jealous that everyone is able to make their Palo ressies. We're cruise newbies, so we can't make our ressies for two weeks yet. Can you tell me if Palo brunch and dinner are still available for online booking, or will we have to wait to make ressies till we get on the cruise? Thanks, and looking forwards to sseing everyone.

Aha, here you all are! I searched "November 5" and couldn't find the thread, but I see it's under "11/5." Tony and I just got a last minute chance to go on this cruise, and we are very excited. It will be #46!!
Barb

Wow Barb that's GREAT! Did you get "your" room too?? 46 Disney Cruises ... WOW, you're my idols :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter