11/05/05 Western - Who's with Us?

3pm Saturday sounds good. I can't wait!
where did you see this info about having meets?

:flower: What a great idea your list is. :cheer2: Welcome Jencav5, Annb65, and Jen & Kev. ( and anyone else that I missed) :wave2:

Suzanne-we have changed our night before to the Ron Jon. ( We weren't terribly impressed :confused3 with Radison last year, although it is convienient)

We could try for a 3pm meet on Saturday. Pick a place. Maybe Studio Sea or Diversions?

I love your list Suzanne. We will be staying at The Holiday Inn Oceanfront the night before. Got a AAA rate that we couldn't pass up. I noticed alot of people that will have children the same as mine--I have DD8 and DS 11. Should we get the kids to meet up too?

Lauri

Suzanne,

I think that you have my info the same as the person above me in your post. I am from Chicago and have DD/DS twins that are 7. Thanks for putting it together.

Well,

Thank you Suzanne for helping me perfect the code for my ticker line! I am becoming more computer literate everyday! :teeth: It will be nice to meet everyone the first day. I am getting really excited and can't believe how close it is getting to sailing in the Caribbean! Here's hoping that everything goes great for all of us! :goodvibes Claire

Here is the update. My apologies to TayNEvie'sMom I hope I got it this time. Keep any updates coming.

dthogue --------DH DW DD16 DD13 DD7 --PA
Travelingmice----DH DW DS6 DMom DDad--NJ
Msnmom --------DH DW DS11 DS8 --------NJ
TayNEvie'sMom --DH DW DD7 DS7-------Chicago----POFQ
Tiggerhappy -----------------------------VA
Sweetspot ------------------------------NJ-------Ron Jon's
Dizma -----------DH DW DD10 DS8 -------NJ ------Ron Jon's
RudeMNcruisers--DH DW DD9 DD6 ---------MN
Jo-Jo21---------DH DW DS8 --------------NJ
Zoop------------DH DW DD8 DS17 DS15 --CT
Poohssmum------DH38 DW DS9 DS6 ------MA ------Radisson
goofytwo--------DH DD ------------------PA ------Hyatt
Nikkita28 --------------------------------NY
Turtlegirl--------DH DW DD15 DD3 --------MA
Mamo-4-wdw---DW DS16 ----------------TN
Chop003--------DH DW DD4 DS9 DS6 -----NY ------Marriott
Merylj-----------DH DW ------------------UK
Scouter---------DW DS15-----------------NY
Nala11----------DH DW ------------------CA
Magmom--------DH DW DD10 DD8 DS5 ----NY
Bensmom492 ---DW DS2 DMom------------FL
Lauri -----------DH DW DD8 DS11 --------PA-------Holiday Inn
inkkognito ------DH DW ------------------Chicago
3Swimmers -----DH DW DD13 DD11 DS9 ---NY
Emmom --------DH DW DS11 DS7 ---------NJ ------Radisson
Mytink 1967 ----DH36 DW DS7 DS5 -------WA -----Radisson
Annb65 --------DH DW DD12 DD9----------NJ------Radisson
Suzanne -------DW DS11 ---------------Ontario ---Ron Jon's
BoosGram-------DH DW DD DSIL DGD3------VA-----Cocoa Beach
jencav5--------DH DW DD8 DS10 DS12-----CA
My3m----------DH DW DD12 DS11-----------------Radisson

Here is the thread that mentioned 3pm Saturday as a good day.

What time?

This is our first cruise so I will leave the question of location to the experts.

:cool1: :banana: 42 days until I leave!! :banana: :cool1:

Suzanne,

You can add DMom and DDad to our list as we are traveling with my parents. Great job compiling the list!! Thanks!

Suzanne - great list! One change - My group consists of me, my Mother and my 2-yr old son. Thanks!

I am so happy to see that there are a few single moms like myself
going.....and one single dad I believe also.
I won't feel so alone then if my son takes off with other teens
he meets.

Yeah! I can't wait! :goodvibes

...........For anyone looking for kid's pirate costumes for pirate night- our local Party City costume store had some on sale for $10.00 and $5.00. Yes, that was $5.00. pirate: :wave: -Dizma

pirate: Ahoy!

I found some cheap pirate playsets at Dollar Tree over the weekend. So at least we will have eye patches and some hooks! I also picked up a package of glow bracelets to take along. I can't believe October is almost here - I need to start my packing lists! I also purchased some "mad-libs" books for the car (yes, we are driving from NY to FL), and ordered some books through the kids' Scholastic book club to put away for the trip. Claire :wave2:

It is taking all my restraint not to start packing. I promised myself I wouldn't start until at least October. I do have a pretty good list going though.

I tried to order a gift basket from Shirly, but they told me what I already knew. "It's too soon, call back in a few weeks". (pout, pout)

This is HARD!! I wanna go NOW!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :jumping1:

Claire,
When we drove down a few years back, we stayed at a nice :sunny: Fairfield Inn in Savanah, GA, with a Cracker Barrel next door. Very convienient! :teeth: Anyway , I picked up some goodies at the $ store prior, and wrapped them. Every hour :hourglass that the kids were good :wizard: they would get another surprise gift. ( I'm not afraid to use bribes!!!!) :rotfl2:

Yes! I would love to start packing , but I promised myself I'd wait till October. :rolleyes1

OK, I have to 'fess up. I've already started buying and packing. (Just a little ;) ) Went to the Dollar Tree and Big Lots and got one of those pocket door hangers and some Downy wrinkle remover. Oh, and a really neat AT backpack for less than $5!!!! I think the anticipation and prep are part of the fun ::yes:: . Yes, insanity runs in the family--but in a good way. :rotfl:

Dizma and Suzanne, at least you only have to wait 5 more days for October!!! :hourglass

This is our 2nd Disney Cruise (our first one was in Disney Wonder) last Oct 04.
It will be me DW Ana, DH Marlon, DD Marianne 12 and DS Marlon Anthonee 11.

Hope to meet you all!

Thanks for the great list, Suzanne! I've actually been trying to stay off the boards over the summer so as not to grow too impatient, but I think it's time that I can start planning, packing, dreaming, obsessing!!!!!!!! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

o.k. o.k.... i am a newbie.. duct tape???? that list was impressive and helpful! thank you!

Ann

Hi Ana :wave2:

I added you to the list but I didn't know what state you were from, so if you let me know I'll fill in the blank.

:cheer2:

Suzanne,

Thanks for adding us to your list. :flower:

BTW, did Shirley say when we could start to call re basket orders?

Thanks again. Can't wait til Nov... :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter