10th Anniversary Trip!!

Cwilson

Mouseketeer
We went to Disney on our honeymoon, and are planning to go back on our 10th anniversary. This time, we'll be bringing our 3 kids and my mom. The kids will be 16, 7, and 4 at the time of the trip, and we'll more than likely go in June (but not til 2018). What are your recommendations for rooms that sleep 6? We've stayed at All Star Movies, All Star Sports, Caribbean Beach, and Art of Animation. We aren't opposed to a value (as a deluxe is probably out of our price range), but want to stay somewhere nice since we'll be celebrating 10 years of marriage. Also, this will be my mom's first trip back in 10+ years and she loves Disney. Really want to do it right!!! Any and all advice is appreciated!

To my recollection the only Disney rooms that sleeps 6 (that is not a deluxe villa) are the Suites at Art of Animation and All-Star Music and the cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness. It is probably cheaper to get two Value rooms instead of those options, though.

To my recollection the only Disney rooms that sleeps 6 (that is not a deluxe villa) are the Suites at Art of Animation and All-Star Music and the cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness. It is probably cheaper to get two Value rooms instead of those options, though.
That's a great suggestion! I never thought of getting more than one room. I'm sure the they have adjoining rooms? At that point, it'll just depend on what's cheaper. Thanks again!

That's a great suggestion! I never thought of getting more than one room. I'm sure the they have adjoining rooms? At that point, it'll just depend on what's cheaper. Thanks again!
Disney doesn't have connecting rooms, but you can request rooms that are side by side. Just understand it's only a request and in no way guaranteed. If being together is a deal breaker, don't go with 2 rooms.

We went to Disney on our honeymoon, and are planning to go back on our 10th anniversary. This time, we'll be bringing our 3 kids and my mom. The kids will be 16, 7, and 4 at the time of the trip, and we'll more than likely go in June (but not til 2018). What are your recommendations for rooms that sleep 6? We've stayed at All Star Movies, All Star Sports, Caribbean Beach, and Art of Animation. We aren't opposed to a value (as a deluxe is probably out of our price range), but want to stay somewhere nice since we'll be celebrating 10 years of marriage. Also, this will be my mom's first trip back in 10+ years and she loves Disney. Really want to do it right!!! Any and all advice is appreciated!
Fort Wilderness cabin. So many activities to choose from at Fort Wilderness, Hoop Dee Doo, and across the pond from the Magic Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter