• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10th-15th Feb 2013 Highs/Lows

mrbadger

Earning My Ears
Just got back in today (stopped overnight at Calais and loaded the car with beer/cheese this morning).

Highs

Cinderella at the Auberge (MissBadger was falling asleep and Cinderella sat with her and chatted which really made her perk up - really impressive and so lovely)
Lunch at Walts (even if the MD was snooty because i'm a scruff, the waiter and everything else was great)
Buffalo Bills (MrsBadger loved this)
Managing to meet a decent number of characters without horrid scrums

Lows

MissBadger running a fever and cold which made her tired and didn't want to do much
MrsBadger dropping camera and breaking lens just before Meet Mickey (Cue swapping to long lens to ensure camera body ok and using 55-200 for rest of the holiday, not ideal)
Rude woman with horrid child that made Descent of the Stairs go badly for us and caused me to flip slightly
Small World being Refurbished (which we knew already but even so)

There's lots more I can say so I might do a trip report

Welcome back! Glad you had a great trip no matter minor issues. I hope fever passed and camera is also going to be fine. Rude people with children can spoil the fun!

Welcome back - glad your highs outweigh your lows although :mad: about the camera lens. I hope Miss Badger is feeling better.

And yes please to the trip report. :thumbsup2

MissBadger Is better but now MrsBadger and I have it :(

We haven't checked it again but the lens is probably trashed luckily it was the cheap one that came with the body

Lots more highs than lows and hardly any of the lows were dlp's fault just bad luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter