Crutches..oh no..can anything go right for her??

We've never had any problem getting rooms the first week of December, and we got AP rooms for $49 (and I know you are getting an AP)..so I would at least wait until you get some closer. Of course last year, a lot of people booked then after their cancelled flights from hurricanes, so it wouldn't hurt to book early (I'm so decisive). Airfare isn't out yet, so you'll have to wait..but it's nice when stuff is booked..it becomes real.
I would go the two rooms, or if you want to be able to save and cook, one of the suites, but I wonder if you would get any type of AP deal..and I'd prob rather have two bathrooms. I know we always say we will eat some in our room, but other than sometimes breakfast, we never do. If you have a car, there are so may places to eat on the inexpensive, why not have a 'real' vacation.

PS we do so always agree..it's just sometimes we agree to not agree!

C.Ann said:
--------------------
I think we're going to want to go with 2 rooms (preferably adjoining) at Pop - sometime early December (or last week of November if it's not the more expensive season).. Gotta have a rental car too - and of course, waiting on SW airfare.. What do I do? Book everything now and change it later or what? I know you're the "Queen" of the Disney Deals, so get planning!!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

C Ann,
I was wondering, do you still have to have drinking water brought in now?

Does anyone make drinking water deliveries up in that area?

-DC :earsboy:

DMRick said:
There is no nasty attitude. C.Ann and I are friends, and I'm teasing her. Since the message was to C.Ann..I'm betting she knew it wasn't a nasty attitude. She then explained it, cause I sure didn't understand..and that's why I asked.

She said her well was dry, so I'm asking where the water is from, and now I know..geesh!! Maybe before being so "nasty" to me, you should have just asked what I meant.

Sorry, since I didn't realize you all were friends it seemed confusing and nasty to me. Thanks for clearing it up. :thumbsup2

C.Ann, glad your well is okay and providing water. It sounds as if you burped it to fix it.

I'm glad it has worked out for you! I hope you can keep your original Disney plans now.

Maggie

C.Ann said:
----------------
No problem! I could see myself making a similar comment if I wasn't aware of the situation.. ;)
Heck, I'll disagree again..no you wouldn't have LOL.
People need to keep reminding themselves, that they can't "hear" how people are saying things. If someone thinks on this board (or any board) that someone is being nasty, when something is posted, there is the ability to PM and ask, rather than post something that could then be the nasty thing. So much hurt could be avoided on these boards, and maybe there would be less posts where people say..hey, why are people so nasty, if only someone takes the time to see what the intent of a post is. Even if C.Ann hadn't been my friend, I might have asked where water would come from in a dry well. It was confusing, since I really had no idea how there was water...I'm a city girl..no well here. I just figured if a well was dry, that meant there was no water.

I am so glad your well worked out for you. Now you can focus on your trip. If you need the wheel chair & stay on property, the resorts there have them for free. They will even allow you to bring it into the parks so you do not have to pay for a rental one. Just be sure to mention to them you will need one. At least they use to be free from the resorts. It is best to stay onsite at a value than to commute anyway, so even if you had to cut your budget down, onsite would have worked out better (and cheaper with the price of gas). The last week in Novemeber is Thanksgiving week. That will not really be more money, just harder to book & more crowded at the parks. You should go the week after. I plan on going that time frame for a long weekend & meeting my aunt who will be coming down from NY to stay then too.. maybe we all can meet up :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter