105 pts for rent @ $13pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Disney Mom

Formerly Tollerwalker - originally joined July '05
I have 105 points available for rent for $13pp.

Home resort is SSR.

Available for bookings June 1 2015 - May 31, 2016. Please keep in mind the Home Resort Booking policy. I can book 11 months out at SSR or 7 months at any of the other resorts.

Cannot be transferred.

Thanks!
Jessica

Last edited:
Looking for BWV standard view studio 9/30 - 10/5 or 10/ 1 - 10/6 or 10/2 - 10/7. 2 people.

Thanks!

Looking for BWV standard view studio 9/30 - 10/5 or 10/ 1 - 10/6 or 10/2 - 10/7. 2 people.

Thanks!

I am sorry but that is outside the 7 month booking window for a non-home resort. I own at SSR. You would have to rent from someone who owns at BWV.

Please let me know if you want me to check SSR.

I am planning a trip 11/5-11/9 for three adults. We are wanting a studio (preferable) or a 1 bedroom. How many points is that? Are you able to provide references?

Thanks!

I am planning a trip 11/5-11/9 for three adults. We are wanting a studio (preferable) or a 1 bedroom. How many points is that? Are you able to provide references?

I tried to PM you but couldn't. I think it is because of your post count.

Both a studio and a 1 bedroom are available at SSR for your required dates. I cannot check elsewhere because of the home resort booking window.

A studio at SSR would be 62pts ($806USD).

A 1 bedroom at SSR would be 122pts. This is more than I was planning to rent but I can discuss it with hubby to see if he is okay with it if you are interested (It would be $1586USD).

I have rented in the past to folks on these boards. My most recent renter was last month and I have one coming up this spring. If you are interested in renting I can check with them to see if they are okay with me providing you their information as a reference.

I do require a contract be signed and payment received in full via certified check or money order.

Please let me know if you are interested.
Jess

Last edited:
Do the 1 bedrooms sleep 5 if one of us is 2 years old? We are looking for a long weekend around christmas

Do the 1 bedrooms sleep 5 if one of us is 2 years old? We are looking for a long weekend around christmas

What resort are you looking for? Does the 2 year old sleep in a pack & play? If so, you would fit in all the resort 1 bedrooms. The following would sleep 5 if not using a pack & play:
BLT, OKW, AKV- 1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa, & 1 sleeper chair
VGF - 1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa, 1 pull-down bunk-size bed

All the others say Sleeps 4 – 5th guest can be accommodated, but please note that NO ADDITIONAL BEDDING, LINENS OR TOWELS WILL BE PROVIDED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter