101 Points for Rent | $13 pp | Vacation must be completed by 3/31/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, can you check for BLT for 2/14 to 2/16? Prefer to be close to MK. I'm interested in a studio. TIA!

I'd be interested if there's any availability for beach club, Boardwalk or blt from 2/27-3/3.
Boardwalk has a Garden or Pool view 1BDR for all of your dates, but the cost is 191 points. They have some studio availability, but only for 2/29-3/3.

Do you have any studios available for March 10 - 13, 2016? Thanks in advance for checking!
There's a Savanna View studio at AKL available for all your dates for 63 points total.
Kidani has all dates available in either a Savannah (63 points) or Standard view (52 points).
Old key West has all dates for 52 points.
Saratoga Springs has all dates for 56 points.
Wilderness Lodge has all dates for 59 points.

If you do want me to book any of these, I'll just need the names, ages, and addresses of everyone in your party. You can send that info via a private message though. :)

Hi Jackie,

Is there anything available in February or March for 5 nights in a studio at bwv or BCV's? Thanks!
Unfortunately, I can only find 2 consecutive nights in either one of those Resorts in a studio for your dates. Popular Resorts!!

I am in need of FOUR studio rooms mid January - mid February on a Saturday - Wednesday, AKL preferred.

Any points available to rent?

Please respond with your terms.
Wow! How fun! I'm not seeing anything until the end of February for a Sat-Wed stay.

AKL has nothing at all in a Studio.
Kidani has a Standard View Studio available from 2/27-3/2 for 66 points.

I know this is a long shot but looking for Dec 13th (or 14th) - 17th any resort

Hi Jackie,

I saw your previous comments that this is a tough weekend, but I was looking to know if there is any availability (anywhere) for 12/10-12/14.

Thanks in advance,
John

Hi My husband and i would be interested in AKL Kidani March 15 thru March 17 48 Points to extend our stay there. If you still have points i would love them!!!

Hi, we are looking for 85 point to add to a reservation for early March. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter